It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will be our saviour/destroyer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe you should check this page out you may be surprisingly shocked at its contents!

Scroll down to the link for the signs of the antichrist link!

Source Page

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com

Prince Charles's coat of arms matches the description of the antichrist in revelation.
This Concerns me alot as i live in Wales.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by sostyles]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 64738
I agree, if Antichrist is a real person he will be most probably an ordinary man, from simple family and he will talk simple and people will see themselves in him. You can say people like movie and political stars but this is more or less because of mainstream media focusing on them, making them 'important' and because of sex appeal. But at the end of the day people will still trust MORE someone who looks and speaks like them, without makeup and silicone.

It's wrong to think some hero must be tall, good looking, royal blood and with magical powers. Just look at history and you will see most influential people were average looking, short and angry.

I find it funny how every religion expects some kind of a super-man as messiah with fireballs coming out of his eyes. They all forget intellect is the most powerful weapon.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by 64738]

ron paul.
and im a big fan of ron.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Who will be our Saviour/destroyer?

He will be an artist/philanthropist.

You can find more in my thread Moshiach/Messiah

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

OK. So what is this person going to exactly? (S)he can't take over the world simply by being a good speaker with a way with people. (S)he must have some power, so how will they do it? To say that everyone will be drawn to him/her is impossible because everyone has a different perspective on life, and wont all comply

The anti-christ is Satan, it is a role he plays. At present he is in heaven but will be kicked out by Michael, along with his fallen angels. He will have a one world system under his control - all nations under his control as well as religion bowing to him. The reason - he comes masquerading as Christ. He is very powerful and can "work signs and wonders".

He will deceive everyone except God's elect. They know the truth, that Satan comes to earth before Christ. Our job is to wait for the true Christ. Satan's time here is one of peace and prosperity - a big love fest (remember, he is pretending to be Jesus).

When the true Christ arrives, at the 7th trump, the fallen angels are slain, Satan is thrown in a pit for a 1,000 year period and everyone on earth at that time, who are now in a spiritual body (flesh is gone), will be judged as to where they spend the millennium.

All are taught during that time and at it's end Satan is again released to test those people again. After that it's the lake of fire for some, eternity for others. All their choice.

That's a very condensed version of what Revelation tells us. If you need scriptural documentation I would be happy to provide it.

..............Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ive always thought that eventually we will destroy ourselves. but as far as religion goes, i dont think anyone really knows the answer to that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join