It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NWO already in place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have read many threads here on the NWO. Basically saying that the world will be governed by one ruling authority.

In each individual country its already in place and it has been for hundreds of years, its called a government. And they can make any rule up they like, and we can do nothing about it.

Tax hikes, brought on by their spending.
The cost of living rising every year while our wages don't, forcing us to have less control over our lives.
The beginning of the admittance of the VERY real Big Brother that is starting to infiltrate every home.
They even have speakers in some of our town centers now that scold and tell you to stop doing what your up to if they don't like it.

I recently received a census form which stated that I wouldn't be able to vote if I didn't fill it out and return it. Why what religion I am or what my income/sexual preferences/job are, has anything to do with the voting system is any one's guess. And if I don't tell them I don't get a say.

Gordon Brown is to become our new PM (unopposed as well) he's also thinking of releasing his new manifesto which makes the one that New Labour used to be elected useless. If you get voted in on the basis on that original manifesto, then scrap it for a new one, shouldn't there be an election?

Tough we have no say or choice.

Since the NWO has been going for years, its hardly new. It should be called PWO (progressive world order).

There will be a day when we wake up and realise that this has been in front of our eyes for years (the PWO). We'll also wake up and realise that even if we knew about it then, we couldn't of done a damn thing about it.

If the powers that be really want to enforce this on a massive world wide level, unless your going to live off the grid (impossible) you're basically screwed.

join