It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say What?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"The Nation of Islam, until recently more often called the Black Muslims, is an extremist American cult whose belief system comprises a kitschy mixture of bad science fiction and corrupted Islamic theology.

It believes that a circular spaceship carrying 1,500 smaller ships filled with bombs will at some indeterminate point destroy both Britain and America. But despite this, the Nation of Islam has played a significant part in the history of America in the 20th century, in particular the history of African Americans. "

www.rense.com...

Anybody ever here this before?
Sounds almost like they made it up just to make
them sound more extremist or something!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah, that sounds pretty stupid. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For years I've known about the Nation of Islam having the beliefs about blacks coming from the Moon (I think), and some evil scientist creating "white devils", which enslaved the blacks and took over the earth. So I've known pretty much all about the oddity surrounding the organization.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
there the NAACP but in muslim form der
all it is is a group that says there big and extrmest and does nothing ya now they need to help michail jackson very extremest

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Don't the Zulu people claim to be from the sky? Hmm I am sure Credo Mutwa said something like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well it makes sense that they are representing Michael Jackson, I've always thought he was from outer space.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomanyquestions
there the NAACP but in muslim form der
all it is is a group that says there big and extrmest and does nothing ya now they need to help michail jackson very extremest

???

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
How do you think the Nation of Islam reacted to GW's announcment about putting a permanent lunar base on the moon??? (in reference to heelstones comment)

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamaship
Well it makes sense that they are representing Michael Jackson, I've always thought he was from outer space.

LOL!! Good one mamaship

new topics

top topics

join