It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anti Gravity Solution Can Enable Space Travel Near Speed Of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
sev.prnewswire.com...

Pretty much in summarization of what I could get out of it....

Today this scientist named Dr. Franklin Febler discovered and ultimetly provided a solution for einstein exact 90 year old gravitational field equation to the Space Technology and Applications International Forum (STAIF) in Albuquerque. The solution is the first that accounts for masses moving near the speed of light. Felber's antigravity discovery solves the two greatest engineering challenges to space travel near the speed of light: identifying an energy source capable of producing the acceleration; and limiting stresses on humans and equipment during rapid acceleration.

In other words, Felber's calculations show how to use the repulsion of a body speeding through space to provide the enormous energy needed to accelerate massive payloads quickly with negligible stress. The new solution of Einstein's field equation shows that the payload would 'fall weightlessly' in an antigravity beam even as it was accelerated close to the speed of light.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
great post.

That of course is the truth and the text books always talk the other way round with rockets, accerlerations, g forces up the scale of acceleration...so in reality thats only one example of why that way of thinking is flawed.

the common text book rule that to move quickly is impossible is flawed, because even with a push at high enough speeds 57.7% the speed of light will cause an antigravity beam.

but the new data you found, it is only a partial truth, the deeper truths are yet to be "published"

they should just be forth right about the real physics of mulitdimensional torsional fields and travel that involves falling vs pushing.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

thanks for again proving that they have know this since 1947 to 1950
yes they are about 100 years ahead of us.

who exactly is "they"?

the aliens? the government? the military-industrial complex?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If they ever build a ship I'm the first to not volunteer to fly on it.
I don't want to make a trip that takes me a couple of years only to come back home and my family's gone, died from old age. (relativity)

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sign me up. Ever seen those chicks on Buck Rogers in th 25th century? Seriously though, I don't know if my stomach could handle falling for a few years.

new topics

top topics

join