It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO executions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

bushfriend

Your creepy.

I would not be executed, Id die fighting.

Deep

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
I would want to be executed in as messy of a way as possible. Has anyone ever played Blast Chamber? Maybe it would be fun to be in one of those cubes with three other people, all wearing vests made of C4 with timers attached. The person who ends up with the crystal gets to live, the others explode. I think it would be fun.

Yeah! Make those bastards have to clean up!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
They are probably taking notes, or maybe bushfriend is one of them, collecting requests. That would really suck for some of you guys, concidering your creative ideas, hehe.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

exituted?

You know what, your right anti.

I mean what other president's grammer and spelling is as great as this?

Deep

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I mean what other president's grammer and spelling is as great as this?

Deep

Good call.
Deep

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm going down in a blaze of glory!
Sorry for the Bon Jovi reference,couln't resist

But you can bet your aZZ I will fight to the death.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If they ever come to your door I don't believe one would have a China mans chance. I'll just surrender and say okay you got me. Hopefully that day will never come though. I have a few things I want to do before the hour glass runs out.

That's disappointing to hear. That you would be controlled so easily. It's your life and not mine. There are many people like me that unlike so many out there, willing to fight and if need be die for our freedoms. Which all though are largely gone. At least not yet we don't have a required chip implant for our money and ID. But it's right around the corner.

I wouldn't doubt that they are profiling those who would be the biggest troublemakers. Most human beings in the US and Europe are cataloged already in a huge database. This has been going on for years and years. Part of the gov spying on it's own citizens. Isn't it great that our 25-30 % of our hard earned money is going to such a noble causes cough.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by oconnection]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
locked in a cage with a starved bear.

that would be pretty bad.

piranah pool fun also would be bad.

sedate you and inject you in a whales stomach and be dijested.

lock you up in a box with air holes and nothing else.
the worst of of all.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by REASON]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Couldn't one just go to war for the NWO, if they are out to get me I would at least like to try to accomplish something and going to the front of a war would be way better than taking a bullet to the head.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I wouldn't go without a fight...but if by chance they caught me, and took me up into a plane and we flew really really high....I'd like to go be pushed out of the plane and just skydive and do some air tricks all the way down to the ground where i would go SPLAT!

But other than that....A few bullets to the brain would do.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If they get past the calymores I have the propane tank wired with a piezo ignition module hooked up to the door bell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join