It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Mania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The Ron Paul buzz is spreading.

www.rescue-us.org...

www.house.gov...

news.yahoo.com...

www.lewrockwell.com...

www.ronpaul2008.com...

www.lewrockwell.com...

Neocons smear campaign

www.lewrockwell.com...

reddit.com...

From a email I got.

May 19, 2007

The Ron Paul 2008 YouTube channel now has more subscribers than any other presidential candidate
-- Republican and Democrat -- except for Barack Obama.

Here are the numbers:

Obama - 5,639
**Paul - 4,136**
Clinton - 2,854
Edwards - 2,740
Romney - 1,969
Kucinich - 1,671
Giuliani - 1,356
McCain - 1,232
Gravel - 819
Richardson - 745
Biden - 581
Hunter - 381
Dodd - 220
Huckabee - 185
Tancredo - 162
Brownback - 84
Gilmore - 39.

Study the canadate you plan on voting for.. Thinks long and hard before you cast your ballot. I only ask you to keep a open mind and not leave smearing remarks or to debunk this thread.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I only ask you to keep a open mind and not leave smearing remarks or to debunk this thread.

You ask a lot. I want to ask you for coffee, followed my margaritias.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Leyla
I only ask you to keep a open mind and not leave smearing remarks or to debunk this thread.

You ask a lot. I want to ask you for coffee, followed my margaritias.

Clicks ignore button.
Problem solved.
What do you think I am? A waitress? Get your own coffee!!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I admittedly don't know a whole lot about Ron Paul, the idea of voting for someone based on buzz scares me to death. Personally I am down to Obama and Clinton.

Both candidates in my opinion have shown tenacity and intelligence. Which is what is needed in this country. We certainly don't need some schmuck running and getting office again.

Thank god that Bush can't run again.

Course I heard on meet the press this morning that Newt Gengrich is thinking of running. Thats a scary thought, this is the same dip that closed the US government TWICE in the 90's
why he wasn't run out of the country on a rail is beyond me. Contract with America indeed!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I admittedly don't know a whole lot about Ron Paul, the idea of voting for someone based on buzz scares me to death.

I was referring buzz as talking. I'm seeing it all over the internet. Why does that scare you? Do some research I have the links here.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Another Ron Paul post?

So this makes about 9-10?

It's not Ron Paul mania. It's a Ron Paul fantasy.

Ron Paul is not a Republican, he is a Libertarian, and has run as a Libertarian in the past. Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination. For him to do any damage, he would have to run as an Independent. If he runs as an Independent, he would take votes away from Democrats, ensuring a Republican victory. I'm sure some will argue, but when you got Prisonplanet.com and Alex Jones backing you...you get the point.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.capitolhillblue.com...

This is not Paul's first try at the White House. He ran for the Presidency in 1988 as the Libertarian candidate for President and received a whopping 0.47 percent of the vote (less than one half of one percent).

Ron Paul is getting attention now because of the weak Republican field. This is what happens when you have a guy like Guiliani as the frontrunner. This will change when Newt Gingrich and Fred Thompson enter the race.

Rush Limbaugh, who is hardly ever wrong, doesn't think Paul has a chance.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

RUSH: I'm going to be honest with you out there, Cory. It's not my job to support these guys and give them a boost. Their job is to go out and get the support. Their job is to go out -- and they're the ones hunting for votes. I'm just going to be honest with you. I don't think Congressman Paul has a snowball's chance.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm not gonna listen RR you can spout all you want. I have my views and you have yours. But if you think I'm gonna listen to Rush Limbaugh then perhaps you should think again. lol Newt? HIM???

(It's a Ron Paul fantasy.)Thats your opinon..

Perhaps you should think what you want for our country. We're almost broke if another GW gets in that will break America for sure. And Mexicans are flooding in by the millions. Ron Paul is a Republican has been all along.

Keep digging for the truth RR.

Here's a link for Fred Thompson. On Issues.

www.ontheissues.org...

www.grassrootsvoter.com...

[edit on 5/20/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For those who dont know Ron Paul, or have only heard of him because of the election, he has a proven track record of telling the Truth. He has made speeches about world government, and about the phony war on terror. I remember hearing him on the Alex Jones show, and he was passionately speaking out against big government, the Federal Reserve, all of it, he has said publically that the people in power today believe in one world government. He even said, that he might run for president, and if he does, hes gonna fix these things.

Now here we have Ron Paul creating such a buzz, its a pleasure to watch. In a real and democratic country, this man would be elected the next president, because he has already shown thru his track record exactly what hes about, and hes not FAKE like the rest of these scumbags like Hilary, or Giuliani, these traitors had the most to gain from 911 and they gained big time. These traitors, scum, people who were complicit in the attacks and in the deaths of countless others, including JFK JR aint that right Mrs. Clinton, yes it is!

If you want a real president, who will defend your interests for real, vote for Ron Paul. He is pro constitution and pro bill of rights. Hes a so called "libertarian" and all that means is he follows the guidelines laid forth by the founding fathers which is the heart of what America really is. These traitors you see in government are destroying America, and its time to stop it right now by voting for Ron Paul.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
RR I have to make a apology to you. Its none of my business who you vote for. Thats your choice and your right. But it is my right who I decide to vote for and my right. From this moment if Newt declares and you vote for him thats ok. The last thing this country need is Americans bickering on who to vote for. All I can say he has a list of issues a mile long. I don't even know what his goal is regarding the Iraq war.

So I declare a truce.

www.draftnewt.org...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Leyla thanks for the kind words!

Some people actually get offended if you talk ill about their candidate.

Not me!

I look for the candidate that is best for the country.

Don't look at Newt Gingrich by himself. Look at him as opposed to his challenger...Mrs. Bill Clinton.

The Republican field right now is waiting for Newt Gingrich and Fred Thompson! Either one would be a good choice, and happen to be in my top 2 right now.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure about Fred. He said something very odd regarding Michael Moore.

The petition is nearing or at 28,000+ signatures.

www.grassrootsvoter.com...

Just click on the video picture.

[edit on 5/20/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There's a difference between speaking ill of a candidate in a well rounded discussion and speaking ill of a candidate without reasonable or logical explanation.

The former is respectable, the latter is rather lame.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
There's a difference between speaking ill of a candidate in a well rounded discussion and speaking ill of a candidate without reasonable or logical explanation.

The former is respectable, the latter is rather lame.

We're were having a perfectly civil conversation KJ. Fancy words hurt my head anyway. *Picks up the KJ white robot toy and puts it in a toy chest and locks it.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry, I'll try to keep it to monosyllables.

Ooops, I mean simple words.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why is it I think of Ruepal every time I hear Ron Paul

The guy's a flake. Rudy killed him in the debate. What more do you need?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Care to elaborate? I totally disagree that Rudy destroyed anything in the debate, unless we are talking about his chances to be chosen as the nomination of the GOP.

I'm interested to see why you think he was "destroyed", and in what categories.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul RULES! I am extremely excited by his campaign, and it is majorly picking up steam. For those of you that think Rudy spanked him, I got news for ya! Ron Pauls campaign donations over the internet increased by 3 times that night after the debate. Ron Paul is the #1 most searched term on the intenet, and his MySpace friends have now topped 8000! Rudy has gone down due to his flip flopping on and his view on abortion.

The FACT is that the testimony of former CIA head of the Bin Laden desk David Sheuer (sp?) that was in the 9/11 Commission Report, and Bin Ladens own 1996 Fatwah back up Ron Pauls assertion that our screwed up foreign policy has contributed to hatred of us in the Muslim world resulting in terrorists attacking us (I know, 9/11 was an inside job, but, I'm sure those insiders used their authority and influence to enable the attackers and allow it to go forward). His discussion of the principal of "blowback" was very accurate, that's exactly why his campaign has taken the net by storm. He speaks truth to power! Just the other day he was questioned on this by some dude on CNN, and he smoked him, it was great! lol!

The next debate is in NH and that is very much Ron Paul territory. Yes, NH is typically a blue state, but Ron Paul is doing very well there, lots of appearances and fund raisers. Ron Paul has brought in 4 times the campaign contributions in NH than any other candidate, except maybe Mitt Romney.

This next debate will be hosted by CNN, and Wolf Blitzer has shown himself to be nothing more than an establishment shill with regards to the last time Ron Paul appeared on his show, but he did really well, and I think he'll smoke this debate. Mainstream national polls have him at only 3%, but, he won the official MSNBC poll after the 1st debate hosted by MSNBC, and he came in 2nd in the 2nd debate in Fox News's own text message poll, just behind Romney, and crushing Giuliani.

Ron Paul is for real! Consider carefully your candidate of choice going into this next election. We must elect someone that is not a globalist who will sell us out like Clinton's and Bush's. Speaking of which, someone mentioned Fred Thompson. Sorry, he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations
, so is Newt.

Looking at the entire republican field, the other 9 are all for remaining in Iraq, so scratch all of them. Out of the democrat field, they are all CFR, Bilderberger, or Trilateral Commission, except Dennis Kucinich, who is totally anti 2nd amendment (scratch him), and former Senator of Alaska Mike Gravel, who is really cool if you listen to him. check out his speeches and stuff on YouTube. I spoke with a member of his campaign the other day and asked him not to lump Ron Paul in when he bashes the entire Republican field, and the dude I spoke to wrote back saying that I was right, Ron Paul isn't like the rest of them. He seems really wise, totally agrees with Eisenhower's warnings against the Military Industrial Complex, and we need someone who is old, and wise, and smart, and not so young they are gong to act before thinking when something happens, right now.

Well that's my 2 cents, LOL! GO RON PAUL!!!!!!! WOOOOTTT!!!

[edit on 5/23/07 by Kelldor]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
theres a little poll on GLENNBECK.COM right now with Ron Paul in the lead hugely. Im waiting to see if Glenn will mention it or just ignore it. He went from ignoring Ron Paul to mocking him after what he said about 911.

The current poll:

Which candidate will win the GOP bid for the White House in 2008?
53.4%
Ron Paul
15.3%
Mitt Romney
15.2%
Fred Thompson
8.1%
Rudy Giuliani
3%
Newt Gingrich
1.5%
Tom Tancredo
1.3%
Duncan Hunter
0.8%
John McCain
0.7%
Mike Huckabee
0.2%
Sam Brownback

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I looked up all the candidates and some undeclared ones. If I forgot 1, let me know.

BB - Bilderberger
TC - Trilateralist
CFR - Council on Foreign Relations
M - Mason
RS - Rhodes Scholar
S&B - Skull & Bones

Dems:
-------

Joe Biden - CFR

Hillary Clinton - BB (Bill - CFR/TC/BB/RS)

Chriss Dodd - CFR/TC

John Edwards - BG

Al Gore - CFR/M

Mike Gravel - None, but is for international carbon tax :/

Dennis Kucinich - None, but is against 2nd Amendment :/

John Kerry - S&B

Barack Obama - CFR

Bill Richardson - CFR/BB

Reps:
------

Sam Brownback - OPUS DEI

Jim Gilmore - Unknown, "USA national terrorism policy writer, head of the Gilmore Commission. Very bad guy w/ tight Bush connections."

Newt Gingrich - CFR

Rudy Giuliani - CFR

Charles Hagel - CFR, TC, BB

Mike Huckabee - None, anti free trade, pro fair trade, pro Iraq war.

Duncan Hunter - None, Anti-illegal immigration, pro fence, but involved in Iraq reconstruction corruption:

"According to The New York Times, the provision closing the Office of the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction as of Oct. 1, 2007, was tacked on at the last minute to a complex military authorization bill by staffers of Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee."

In fairness though, Duncan Hunter voted against both NAFTA and CAFTA, and has said that "both trade agreements were “bad deals” that he would “junk” if elected president."

John McCain - CFR

George Pataki - BB, possibly S&B, as he went to Yale.

Ron Paul - None, against NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU, SPPI, Tyranny, pro freedom, liberty, eliminating the Federal Reserve System and IRS, and is dedicated to restoring the Constitution. Voted against Patriot Act and Iraq War. Anti-illegal immigration. Abolish dept. of Homeland Security.

Mitt Romney - Mormon church linked to Freemasons, and owns Pepsico - TC

Tom Tancredo - None, Anti internationalists, Anti WTO free trade and CAFTA, but very pro-Iraq war. Sounded very bigoted against Muslims in the Rudy Giuliani vs. Ron Paul exchange. Crony for AIPAC (Israel).

"People have to understand what we're talking about here. The president of the United States is an internationalist," said Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo. "He is going to do what he can to create a place where the idea of America is just that – it's an idea. It's not an actual place defined by borders. I mean this is where this guy is really going."

Fred Thompson - CFR

Tommy Thompson - None. Health and Human Services secretary for Bush jr. Pushed for mandatory vaccines, and an amendment in a Homeland Security Bill, that would give him sweeping powers to declare martial law and do forced inoculations.

"Even more sinister, however, is that this provision reintroduces proposals which were previously rejected by most states in last years' Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MEHPA). Calling for mandatory vaccination, MEHPA allows for confiscation of real estate, food, medicine and other property; and outlines plans to herd afflicted citizens into stadiums.

Bemoaning that the provision was "snuck into the bill at the last minute," Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) said, "It is hard to think of a more blatant violation of liberty than allowing government officials to force peopleto receive potentially dangerous vaccines based on hypothetical risks."

The upcoming election is the most important one in our nations history. In this election, you must choose between authoritarian tyranny under the North American Union/New World Order, or choose freedom, liberty, and the full restoration of the Constitution. NOTHING is more important! Not Iraq, health care, or education. If you do not choose to "support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic", then the USA will cease to exist. Our nations sovereignty and Constitution are under attack by these globalist groups that wish to merge us with Canada and Mexico, and force the "Amero" upon us.

Ron Paul is clearly our best choice.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In researching this, I typed the candidates name into the Google bar and then a phrase like either just "council on foreign relations", or "council trilateral skull bilderberg". Invariable you start to see the same sites coming up time and again. I found 2 sites on the CFR's page where they rated every candidate on Iraq and on free trade, or rather, their banker driven WTO spewin managed trade that they try to tell us is "free" but isn't. The biggest obstacle is only getting 4000 characters. I might come back and do another write up on just those 2 issues for every candidate. Many more sources came up, like these:

www.bilderberg.org...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.apfn.org...

www.cfr.org...

stage.cfr.org...

I can't stress it enough. If you currently hold pre-concieved ideas regarding your candidate of choice, and you appear to be locked in to supporting that candidate and are otherwise obstinate to looking at the policies of other candidates, please step outside of yourself for a moment, and objectively look at them again through the lens of whether or not they are an internationalist, globalist, WTO managed free trade (very important that you understand that NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA/GATT/SPPI is NOT "free trade"), or pro-UN/NAU/NWO.

Do not take "party" into consideration. Just because someone is a Republican doesn't mean they are a pro-Bush, pro-war neo-con. Note: Clinton's and Bush's are on the "same team". Literally, throw out the old paradigm of red state vs blue state, liberal vs. conservative, rep vs. dem, pro life vs. pro choice (this issue could be solved by letting the states decide), but do take "Constitutional" issues into consideration, things that end our sovereignty, or give authority over our domain to the UN, or things that remove the ability of the people to retake their government should it resort to authoritarian rule (the true reason behind the 2nd amendment).

All that "Left vs. Right" garbage is known as "Marxist Hegelian Dialectic Techniques". These are techniques the elitists use against us to 1) keep our attention fixated on American Idol and against each other and away from the global elitists plans to subvert our Constitution and merge us into the NAU, and 2) it divides us, keeping us fighting each other over stupid crap until it's too late. The old "Divide and Conquer."

If your candidate falls into any of the above categories, then you should not support that candidate, because that candidate does not "support, protect, and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic" as the oath of office implies. The continued sovereignty of the United States of America is what is at stake in this next election. I am going to join the Republican Party and vote for Ron Paul in the Primary. This is critical if your goal is to see that he wins the nomination. If he doesn't win the Republican nomination, then I will leave the party and probably join the Constitution Party and hope he runs as an Independent, Constitutionalist, or Libertarian.

Lastly, I highly recommend that whatever candidate you choose, that you actively work to make electronic voting illegal in your state, or at least work to have it backed up by a paper record. All 50 states must do this to secure the integrity of our electoral process.

Whatever you choose, I hope you found this information informative and helpful folks. I love this country very much, and I am fighting hard to spread the freedom message while respecting others views. Just know that we are in the top of the 9th inning and if we do not act soon and make this coming vote count, we will all lose, and America will fall just like Rome did. That's what empires do.

God Bless and Good Luck;

[edit on 5/27/07 by Kelldor]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join