It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to the Catholic Church I'm a Heretic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Now why on Earth would someone think that about meee?
Could it be, Arian Doctrine, the truth? Yes.
Catholicism deceives, and was made by mankind as a synagogue of Satan.
Who raises themself to the personal level of Peter or Yeshua?
How dare they?
Here, symbolically cannibalize Jesus. Eat his flesh. Okay, now drink the blood. Good, you've almost consumed him entirely. But those bones are going to be a problem..
And FYI, Jesus didn't command his apostles to carry on the traditions that now exist because of the "last supper". The last supper was a symbolic moment when Christ said the thing about his flesh and blood.
It's not to be taken and made into a daily affair.. this "Eucharist".
It's all man made, man derived. The rules are put forth by man.
What's worse, men who were guided by evils. For they removed the texts.
The Gnostic texts, other texts, what is now "Apocryphal".
Why? Because they were things contradicting their man-made doctrines of Catholicism and it had to be removed before the masses received the book if they wanted true control over the Nations.

If you'd be considered a Heretic, or receive Excommunication and Spiritual Denunciation by the Catholic Church if this were Medieval Times, add your username to this list and briefly explain the nature of your 'crimes' beside it. Alternatively, or in addition to, if you felt you would've been outright tortured then killed, feel free to add your username.

The Heretical Tome of Evils:

1) runetang - Arianism - Heretic - Killed
2) (you) etc

[edit on 5/19/2007 by runetang]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
2) Benevolent Heretic.... Need I say more? - Heretic - tortured and killed

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
3) DarkSide - Atheism / tortured, dismembered and pulled across town by a horse

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
4) madnessinmysoul - atheism, same as DarkSide

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I left out that i'd be tortured too I'm sure. After the Council of Nicea, Arianism was deemed Heretical, so they'd probably torture me to 'repent' then kill me.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Particularly when my enemy is trying to kill me, and my friend, too.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Jimboman - I don't believe in the 'literal' transformation of the wafers and wine into Jesus body and blood. We do it with bread and blackcurrent 'Mi-Wadi'. Also don't believe Mary is the queen of heaven and that she was a virgin until she was 'taken into heaven'. Confession to a priest isn't Biblical... Need I go on?

Tortured, hung, drawn and quartered I should think!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Rune, if we were still living in the days of the inquisition, I too would have been burned as a "heretic" a long, long time ago. :shk: Ahhh, the lovely history of the church.

top topics

join