It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hover stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
im interested in anything that has the capabilities of hovering above the ground and that can support the weight of a human on it. i know that stuff like maglev trains exist but would it be possible utilising either the same technology or a different technology to create working hover boards, cars, trains etc.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the village idiot
im interested in anything that has the capabilities of hovering above the ground and that can support the weight of a human on it. i know that stuff like maglev trains exist but would it be possible utilising either the same technology or a different technology to create working hover boards, cars, trains etc.

I was thinking about this the other day..

like a magnet,if you made the bottom of the car positive and the road negative they should float,make the sides the same (postive & negative).

Now if you put it in a corridor with the walls both opposite to the sides of the car it wouldn't move anywhere and just float...i think

if i'm rambling just say

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I got two of these

The original black and white “Revolution” anti gravity levitating spinning top is back. A near “Perpetual Motion Device” that demonstrates many scientific principles of physics, motion, magnetism and color. Spinning the levitating axle, provides spectacular patterns, stop motion effects, and reverse rotation illusions. Notice the color changes… the spinning black and white spindle changes to purple, green and orange.

www.bizrate.com...

www.grand-illusions.com...

[edit on 19-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
yes my relatives have a few of those toys as well, but what i mean is that say using boyd bushman's coil experiment, he stated that using the right voltage, current and frequency his coil could hover over anything. would this be possible? or would we be stuck to having metal sidewalks and roads?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I believe we have several different ways to create different ways of achieving mass reduction and higher speeds...
bushmans reference is just one way.
glad you too see the importance of his cryptic words

I believe Mother Nature does not speak English.

Mother Nature tells us what must be honored, and has been talking to us on many domains, and we have dataset's we're still trying to understand. I cannot talk to all the theoretician's because there are no theories were I am. What we have is wonderful, and it comes from miracles occurring, but that what we see will not be that what we have. To listen where languages are not taught and verbalization is not used.
But we have to learn its language

I tell my team, don't talk to me about things, you know, they have all that in production. Talk to me about things that we can only wonder or think of in dreams
We are alone in our walk but it is rewarding.

The evidence of the separation of the galaxies is evidence of dark energy and antigravity.

Like Galileo and his famous experiment on freefall and equal weights, I also did my experiment.

Two equal weights were dropped from an equal height. One made up of two North Pole magnets that oppose each other. Iron filing tests show that this showers out a magnetic plane. We wanted to see how this magnetic plane interfaced with gravity. When dropped from an equal height, the duel North Pole magnet landed last.

I took 30 guage wire and with 250 turns plugged it in and it floated. We are working on a craft that We have many caveats of development, this is just one of many. If you modify the voltage and frequency this should fly.

We have refined, a device that as it charges will lift, because it is losing weight. When we complete the technology it should fly.

new topics

top topics

join