It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information, Business and Development Forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How come we aren't allowed to view any of these forums besides the Board Information forum?

What goes in in these forums? Are they for deciding new ats games? New ats features? I am curious to see what the mods and admins are up to here.

[edit on 5-19-2007 by CPYKOmega]

Edit: Resizing Image

[edit on 19-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
They don't look that active - Unless that's just a cover - can't be a lot of fun - Unless that's what they want us to think.

The ATS people are out to get us along with the NWO the CIA the FBI and DHL.

Going for a lie down in a cold dark room, I will come back and look for sensible answers later.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 19/5/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
How come we aren't allowed to view any of these forums besides the Board Information forum?

Because you are not part of D.I.S.C., the ATS Council, Fair Skeptics, or part of the Staff.

They are private forums for them to do their business in private.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
so much prawn.

such little iodine resistance

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Denying Ignorance Steering Committee (DISC) is a forum that consisted of this committee which performed tasks to benefit the ATS community. I was never a member of it, so the specific details are beyond me, but the name speaks quite clearly.

The ATS Council was something the members once voted on, and we had members who were elected officials. ATS Councilors, Lysergic, theRiverGoddess, Odium, were all members who had a few "perks" and could help out with members who needed it. The Council has been obsolete for some time now, and I don't think it is going to be making a resurrection anytime soon. (Don't quote me on that)

The Council Pub is a "Chit Chat" type forum for Forum Subject Matter Experts (FSME's), Staff, and previously the Council. The Pub was a place for them to relax and enjoy a cold brew at the end of a long day.

Fair Skeptics was a recent idea that was initiated by our staff member thelibra and it was geared towards a group of members looking into different stories from members and determining whether or not they were legit. Again, wasn't a member so I'm not 100% certain of how things ran in there. This thread might help: The Fair Skeptic Registry.

Special Projects, well.. I think that one is self-explanatory. Was never involved with that, so I can not speak on behalf of it.

Do you remember what killed the cat?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Do you remember what killed the cat?

At least I didn't ask what goes on in Cosmic Top Secret.

Wait I did..... back when I first signed up to ATS.

[edit on 5-19-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If it's any consolation mods don't have access to Fair Skeptics or Special Project either.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

At least I didn't ask what goes on in Cosmic Top Secret.

I'm sure I remember something about that, that is the staff forums. I think.

Anyway, wasn't Majic one of the ATS council before he got his little moderator/Super moderator status?

[edit on 19-5-2007 by apex]

new topics

top topics

join