It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible Hitler survived?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
However, the Russia Government has done DNA testing on the supposed Hitler Skull piece, they say it was Hitler, but the government can not be trusted.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The Russians checked the dental records with Hitlers scull and i was a match.
Hitler had things called bridges in his teeth. They are made out of metal and
were used to replace rows of teeth that were missing.

The same bridges that were on his dental records are an exact match to the bridges found in the jaw of the scull that the Russians have.

Stalin also liked to confuse the allies with talk of Hitler still being alive, he liked to keep the allies guessing.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wonder if any of Hitlers genetic material survived? Blood samples, etc. Imagine if somebody cloned him and raised the clone showing him an in depth analysis of his previous life, where he went wrong, etc. Uber Hitler might be on the cards but I think the original is long dead. Unless there are some very dedicated Nazi scientists keeping him alive like Mr Burns....

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Eh, he was a ruthless guy who succeeded early in pushing boundaries, but then started to believe in his own brilliance too much and stepped too far. (A very very polite description of the murderous activities of a maniac.
)

You get plenty of guys like that in Survivor and Big Brother on TV.

If he went up against Richard Hatch or Evil Doctor Will Kirby, I reckon he'd get voted out of the show quite early.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef_Ukhar
Maybe he went to Israel to live. After all he was crucial to it's creation.

I always thought it was either the rockefellers or rothschilds...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
IMO I doubt he managed to escape the Führerbunker. The only way I can see that as being possible is that he wasn't in there in the first place. By the time Berlin was crawling with Red Army troops there would have been only a few people who would have taken the risk to be captured with him and also only a few people who would have had the resources to get him out. As for laying low in a refugee camp? Wouldn't have happened, he wasn't well and had a well noted meth-amphetamine addiction. How long would someone living in Refugee conditions last or remain undetected in that?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

dont worry there are those of us out there who beleive you. i am also very intrested in the fact that hitler may have survived the war it is a very intresting theory i have read alot about people who say they know exactly where he lived in patognia and would be very intrested in having a discussion im from london england

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prmlscrm

nazi submarines were found off the coast of argentina after the war so it is quite possible hitler may have escaped berlin when you are a leader there is always an escape route

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mufcz

I have been trying to get people with expertise in photo alteration to have a good look at a photo - I am sure you have seen it - that purportedly shows Hitler at "age 90".
(See my post here)

Do you know of any examination of that photo?
Or more about its history, provenance?

Just for the record: personally, I find it highly unlikely that he escaped (or that he would even have wanted to do so).

But I am the first one to admit that ANYTHING is possible.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i remember reading somewhere that a couple or arado 234 pilots saw hitler at an airfield in germany in late 1945 he was awaiting transport to a uboat base for transfer to argentina also a hidden chateau was found deep in the andes with nazi emblems hanging from the wall also people who know exactley where he lived in argentina patognia i will try to post links

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
what if he just killed himself like the history books say.. kinda boring.. huh... but that pretty much sums it up for me.. to much of a coward to take defeat.... he took the easy way out..

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

of course i didnt mean anything by it buddy . a photo very intresting i belive i have seen it before do you know or heard of the origins of photo ?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

to right mate a coward who took the easy way out . but then again as you said anythings possible

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

that photo is very intresting will have one of my uni mates to check it out but with technology now days prob fake

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Too lazy to sign up hence the anonymous status

But let us look at some facts:

- The only people caught after the war who have testified regarding Hitlers death did NOT see the shooting, but only heard the bullet and saw a fire with a couple of bodies in it later.

- A stuka plane were seen leaving (!) Berlin the very last day we know he was alive.

- 2 Submarines were seen outside Argentina after the war!

- 1 Submarine interacted with a ocean trader in the area between Africa and Argentina after the war!

- Soviet/Russia have claimed that they have killed Hitler, they have said he escaped and more... They have recently said that DNA testing proves that some remains brought to Moscow after the war was indeed Hitler, BUT they refuse to allow western scientists look at it.

Let us start by looking at Hitlers health...He was a dying man and I am pretty sure he knew it.
He would obviously not want to be captured alive nor would he want the enemy to find his remains.
That leaves two base solutions...
1) Escape
2) Death and remains destroyed.

Now let us remain at the second one as that is what the history books claim is the correct one.
If Hitler did indeed kill himself and then had his remains burned, how can the skull be so intact as the Russians claim it is?
A human skull will burn if the heath is strong enough, and they did not use regular gas to burn it but fuel for planes which burns with a much higher temperature.
So it would quite likely destroy a lot of the bones in a human body.
But why leave the ashes and bones at the site?
Why not throw it in the river where none could ever find it again?
Afterall in 1945 there was no DNA testing, but there were dentists back then as well, and they would know that a dentist could confirm who's skull it was if he had the earlier records of that patient.
So it's unlikely that the Germans left his bone in a shallow grave if he was indeed left to rest there.

Hitler's escape plane in Berlin was seen leaving the city, and it was not (!) shot down.
Was Hitler in the plane or was it just the pilot and a few trusted men?
Personally I don't know, but it is possible that Hitler was on that plane.

But a far more important question is, what did those two submarines do outside Argentina?
Well...it's obvious that they brought 3rd Reich Officials to the country, and quite likely some 'treasure' as well.
Could it have been possible for Hitler to escape via a submarine?
Yes and infact it would quite likely be the prefered way of escape for him and other officials simply because at that time if a submarine was destroyed everything in it went down to the bottom of the sea never to be seen again...well at least that was what they thought back then as they didnt have our technology.

I noticed some state earlier that Germans wasnt good at logistics and pulling off great plans...
Well I disagree!
You have to take into consideration that they were a country with enemies on all sides, and without a natural oilfield which would have kept their "war engine" running at a much higher speed than it really did.
They were vastly outnumbered and yet they destroyed more tanks, more ships, more airplanes and killed more soldiers than the allied forces combined.
THe invasion of Poland was a great success due to their blitzkrieg, and central in that plan was the Autobahn...
So is it possible that Hitler escaped Germany after the war or during it's last days?

Yes it is.
German war criminals and others left the country with the help of the Catholic Church (among others) as late as 6 months after the war.
And one must also keep in mind that most of the most extreme Waffen SS loyalists would die for Hitler.

Is Hitler alive today?
No, it's not possible with the diseases he had.
Could a offspring of Hitler and his wife be around?
Possible but I doubt it, again due to his diseases.
We know that there was a strong German influence in most of the South American countries after WW2 and Hitler could be one of them!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
check out what this article says about Hitler:

But this was not the only bombshell Otto Skorzeny delivered that day in late-1999. Skorzeny, producing a shoe box full of 60-years worth of his personal photographs, showed them to Berman, describing each one in great detail. The collection featured a photo of a young, majestic Skorzeny in full S.S. Nazi military dress, next to his Führer, Adolph Hitler. Then there were photos of Reinhard Gehlen (S.S. spy and assassin) Dr. Joseph Mengele (the “Angel of Death”) Martin Bormann (Hitler aide and S.S. assassin) and Adolph Hitler (photographed in 1997 at age 107).

The Hitler photo was taken during a “reunion” at the Lake McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park, Montana, on August 27, 1997. According to Skorzeny, Adolph Hitler was alive and well in the U.S. in 1997!

www.proliberty.com...

has anyone verified this??

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mufcz

It would be great if you could get it checked by someone.

I do not have the source of the photo - but I have a gut feeling that the photo is actually the one mentioned in the book to which the poster above refers (taken on August 27, 1997).

I am sure some ATS member has that book.
If so, it would be nice if s/he compared the photo in the book with the one posted in this and other threads. (And then let us know if it's the same one, obviously.
)

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Very interesting - well done.

I'd just like to comment that, personally, I don't think he was dying.
Reportedly, he had at least one severe neurological condition (dementia praecox), and what seemed like bouts of Parkinson's. People with such diseases can seem more frail than they really are (strictly physically, I mean).

I do not believe he escaped, because I don't think it was consistent with his character.
(The CIA - or FBI, I keep confusing them - psychological profile on Hitler, which was recently declassified, seems to agree with me.
)

However, IF he was incoherent at the time - as some testimonies claim (while others, in appearance no less credible, deny it), it would not be outside the realm of possibility that other people took him out of the city and - perhaps - of the country.

As I've said on a number of occasions, I am not much of a conspiracy theorist. I find them boring - and those who do like them probably find ME boring.

But this case really does bear a closer look.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have read Jim Marrs Rise of the Fourth Reich. Hitler was not liked by the high ranking officials of the Nazi Party, many of who held power before Hitler took "control". The book has many facts about many of the high ranking Nazis who did escape, but it does seem that Hitler himself was probably killed either by himself or others who thought he destroyed a good idea.

There were many attempts on his life while he was in power. Hitler was a terrible military man, and his mistakes cost Germany dearly. TPTB made sure to move stolen monies, art and gold out of Germany way before the allies stepped foot on German soil.

It is possible Hitler did survive, but he was not in control of anything and would of just lived in exile.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Who can tell,my old neighbor did a remodel job for an old german man,snooping around he found a bunch of Nazi pins along with SS pins,I saw them obviously from an officer so who knows Hitler could of lived in Pomona

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join