It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible Hitler survived?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe he went to Israel to live. After all he was crucial to it's creation.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, that is certainly what I was always taught

It's what we were all taught. Unfortunately, as Arthur Fuxake pointed out above, it doesnt appear to be true.

So, this is still very much a matter of debate. I have always found the fact that the Russians claim to have "burned" the body of Hitler a little too convenient. I don't think they found him at all, personally.

I agree. But this leads me to ask what else the Russians lied about after the war. But thats a whole other thread.

Originally posted by emjoi
In those last days in Berlin, actually trying to leave was a rather suicidal adventure (indeed, staying in Berlin was suicidal too). It would have taken a sharp mind and a physically able body to get out. Flying or driving him out would be impossible. Himmler only got as far as he did by leaving early.

I keep hearing about how good nazi's were at planning massive logistical adventures. Isn't it possible even likely that evacuation plans were in place long before Hitler "lost his mind."

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Generals were leaving as late as 28 April. 2 days before he supposedly committed suicide.
Donitz, the Admiral and 2nd Fuhrer of the Reich (all for a handful of days) left then. A risky journey, but he got out.

And after Hitler "died", there was of course a mass mad scramble to get out using the subways and the like. Most were either captured or killed, but a few got through. Not impossible for him to have the assistance of a few good men and escape... or fail to escape and become one of the many unknown dead.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hear me out on this on as its waaaaay out there, Last night I listened to this guy Robert Duncan being interviewed and he has many credentials verifiable and has worked on the inside of special ( black ) ops for decades.

Beam Weapon technology is well advanced and is alledged to have its roots in Germany in late 45. Robert Duncan made astounding claims that a human brain can be copied and imprinted onto a target victim with the use of drugs and directed energy beams.

My theory goes like this, the reason Hitler was waiting in the Bunker in Germany for the Wonderful weapon that would win the war was that his thought pattern was imprinted through frequency beam technology into a child and the husk waiting in the Bunker was targeted to die.

This child wasn't genetically Hitler but held his vibratorary thought patterns that would enivitably lead to the eventual growth of another Hitler-Like monster in about 40-50 years time.

That monster is.......

[edit on 22-5-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
I It would have taken a sharp mind and a physically able body to get out. Flying or driving him out would be impossible.

Hitler had a very brilliant mind. Unfortunately, he used it for evil purposes. If anyone could have figured a way out, he probably could have.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yes, I think it is possible that Hitler survived. There is a webpage I found that was interesting concerning this matter.

www.blackraiser.com...

As the Third Reich collapsed in the spring of 1945, the Russians were the first to enter Berlin and capture Adolf Hitler's bunker. Then, the Soviet Union made a series of contradictory statements or lies concerning Hitler's death. Stalin announced to Truman during lunch in Potsdam on July 17, that Hitler did not commit suicide but had probably escaped. After that, the Russians released photographs of what they claimed to be Hitler's corpse on a dingy floor.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by TheComte]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I keep hearing about how good nazi's were at planning massive logistical adventures. Isn't it possible even likely that evacuation plans were in place long before Hitler "lost his mind."

You might hear it, but a quick look at their actual track record would show you that the Nazi's 'expertise' at logistics is rather like their supposed superiority in other fields.

North Africa - Rommel was short of everything but the enemy. He didn't have enough air power, he didn't have fuel or ammunition in sufficient amounts

Operation Barbarossa - Let's attack Russia, but not equip our troops with cold weather gear. That might be understandable when the attack started in June, but by November, it represents a crucial failure of logistics, as does the lack of planning to deal with such things as miserable weather and bad roads.

Normandy - The defensive response to the Normandy landings looks more like something the Keystone Kops put together than something that Irwin Rommel was involved with. The chain of command was convoluted, reserve forces were badly deployed (or not deployed at all)...in short, it wasn't exactly a well-planned situation.

The Ardennes offensive - The Germans pulled off a beautiful example of hiding and hoarding to get enough tanks together....but assumed that they would be able to capture needed supplies from the enemy. That's not good logistical planning, that's wishful thinking, or, as military professionals put it, "a quick way to get soldiers killed".

The Germans were very good at some things...they had a knack for putting together very efficient production lines for very complex things (jet fighters, V-2 rockets). They had an exceptional talent for trying to make everything bigger than anyone else (Dora, the Tiger II). Logistics, on the other hand, seemed to be a near-perpetual problem for them.

What I'm saying, I guess, is that based on most of their other late-war projects, a German plan to smuggle Hitler out of the country would've been detailed to a fault, look absolutely great on paper, and would fall apart in the end because somebody forgot to put gas in the car.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OK, I've waited to just now to tell what really happened. No real names are used:

When Corp. John Brown ran inside leading a charge, he saw the Feuhrer, and grabbed the capsule. Relieved him of his weapon, which discharged. Then threw the vile at him.

Swear it's true, 'tis.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I saw this show where they say he could of taken a U-boat up to Anartica or South America. There was also a incident where I believe it was the Russians they had all the Nazi airbases closed off but they saw 1 plane take off of a street and they were amazed and were unable to shoot it down or anything.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you read this link here:

www.cronaca.com...

....there is a factual account of an interview with the navigator of a Bv222 long range flying boat based in Norway who was ordered to prepare a flight to Greenland for top Nazi VIPs on 30 April 1945.

Because the Bv222 flying boats had been flown to Sakhalin (then part of northern Japan) during the war...

Also because SS Gen Wilhelm Monke had been sent to Marshall Zhukov under a white flag of truce about 27 April 1945 negotiating for Hitler to be allowed to escape to Japan and offering to capitulate northern Germany and Denmark to the soviets in return for Hitler's escape, Japan would have been the logical destination for any escape route.

In fact the Soviets turned down the proposal. Hitler learned by BBC broadcast on 27 April 1945 that Himmler had betrayed him by trying to negotiate a separate peace through Stockholm. Hitler flew into a rage and had his SS adjutant Hans Feiglein arrested and shot.

I have given an even wider account of facts at the cronaca link above in the reply field there.

Hitler did die at Berlin. The Soviets recovered his remains but accused the West of concealing his escape because Stalin was paranoid about secret surrender talks between top Nazis and Western Governments in the final months of the war.

What is more interesting is that there were many credible sightings of Martin Bormann in Latin America up to 1959. Though a skeleton unearthed at Berlin in 1972 has been confirmed as that of Martin Bormann by DNA tests, what has never been explained is why the skull was also caked with red volcanic soil, similar to the soil in Paraguay. The Bormann family refused permission to have the soil tested and after DNA confirmation had the remains cremated.

A forensic study of the skull's dentistry also confirmed that teeth which were known to be present in April 1945 were missing and the sockets (Avioli) were grown over by bone which would not have happened had he lost those teeth in the final days at Berlin. There was also dental work which was post war in techniques at other places which Hitler's dentist Blashke had not performed.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If Hitler had escaped the bunker as suggested, he would not have lived much longer afterwards. He would have died of syphillis (which was in the advanced stages) within a few years of his army's defeat.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is also a theory that he escaped to the Arctic Circle.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Antarctica theory evolved because of a pre-war expedition there and also because in 1946 a German U-boat reportedly surfaced in the south Atlantic beside a trawler and purchased provisions.

There was indeed a Nazi operation during later years of the war called Operation "Fuerland" (Fire land) to smuggled money and people to Argentina.
Fire land relates to the native American indians who populated the Straits of Magellan and built fires along the shores.

This book is a good factual source about the Nazis in South America:

findarticles.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If Hitler didn't kill himself in the bunker or escape he was likely killed shortly after the Russians captured Berlin by the Russians themselves. Hitler invaded Russia and I'm quite sure if he was caught he would have paid the ultimate price for his invasion of Russia. They may have kept him alive for a short time to get information from him. But the only information he likely had was information on the people who actually know something. Hitler himself didn't know anything about technology. If he was captured it was to get to the people with useful information then he was shot execution style after torture.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by jhamende]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
If Hitler had escaped the bunker as suggested, he would not have lived much longer afterwards. He would have died of syphillis (which was in the advanced stages) within a few years of his army's defeat.

Well, that could certainly account for his "madness." Syphilis in its advanced stages is said to drive a person out of their mind.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is it possible that Hitler survived? Perhaps. The nazi's had an extensive and effective underground railroad to get thier people out. Hitler being the head of the Nazi movement would no doubt recieve any and all assistance to get free of the Allies and the Soviets.

Would Hitler been a candidate for Operation Paperclip? I doubt it highly. He had neither the technical or scientific background to warrent the political fallout that would ensue if it was found he had been taken back to the US.

Also if he had gotten out of Germany, I doubt he would have escaped the nazi hunters that tracked down the likes of Mengela (They were hot on his trail before he died) et al.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

yes there were numerous plans to evacuate Hitler from Berlin. In late 1944 (Oct I think) Stuka ace Hans Ulrich Rudel and test pilot Hanna Reitsch practiced low level flights into the centre of Berlin and landings on the unter den Linden for that very purpose.

There were several evacuation plans for Hitler which were still viable until 30 April 1945. The fact was that Hitler chose to stay. He heard what the mob did to Mussolini. He knew that Himmler had betrayed him. The Soviets turned down Mohnke's request to allow Hitler to fly out in return for surrender to Russia.

There were conflicting versions by the Russians because they knew the SS was negotiating with the OSS for germany to surrender on only one front. Stalin wanted to flush out the truth about this secret surrender.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I remember watching a TV show with my Grandfather when i was 10'ish (12 Years ago). It was all to do with this topic. All i remember from the show was that it concluded saying Hitler did not kill himself (he was too much of a coward to even commit suicide) and that he went to either Austria or Remote Germany (i cannot remember which) and lived out his days in a retirement home.

The main reason i remember this and have always flirted with the idea of it being real is because of a picture. They showed a photograph of the retirement home residents and it stuck in my mind because i am convinced i saw Hitler in that picture.

[edit on 4/6/2007 by SilentShadow]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There was also supposed to be a story that Hitler lived at a private hotel near Cordoba in northern Argentina. During the war crewmen of the Graff Spee under orders of the Abwher formed a unit of Brandebergers called ZBv 800 to build an airport at Cordoba. This also fits in with information from Author Nick cook given to me personally that after the war a Ju-390 was dismantled in Uraguay.

It is one of these debates that could never be conclusively answered by any side. I doubt however that Hitler would have lasted five minutes anywhere in postwar Europe as he was too recognisable.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok so far im seeing a few theories but no so many links to back it up. No offence guys but i'd like to read your sources for myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join