It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does UFO (aliens) come to you in your dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Does UFO (aliens) come to you in your dreams?
It does in mine. I have a friend of mine who said he also sees aliens or ufos in his dreams but despite the fact that we both fascinated with the topic, none of us actually discussed the content, like it was something deeply personal..We spoke about it briefly once to never come back to it again.
I'm sure you, guys and girls, see these dreams too. Would you like to share them here on ATS?
I, for one, have never seen aliens in my dreams per se. Once I saw what looked like human walking next to me down the deserted road. We held a conversation. Some how I knew he is not human but alien to our planet, in disguise of an everyday Joe, friendly and well spoken. In my dream he knows that I know he is not one of us so we talk major issues I don't remember what exactly. At one point I ask him if it's possible for me to comprehend his native language..to what he opens his hand and I see a pill on a palm. He says, take this and you will understand my tongue. I swallow and next my head is going into enormous thinking overload. While asleep, I felt extreme tension in my head, not pain, but this kind of a feeling when thought process gets very intense and there is no way to back away from it, to stop thinking. Unpleasant to the point I thought my head is going to explode. It faded away quickly leaving me totaly relaxed and talking unknown language to a stranger I knew is not from this world.

He-he...Just a stupid dream. I have more but would like to hear your reaction and hopefully your episodes..the ones you never forget.

peace

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Are you sure this was just a dream?

new topics

join