It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A corrosive force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The murderers admit planning and executing their plans. Douglas Rushkoff tells us why they are so dangerous.

A corrosive force

[edit on 18-5-2007 by TrondH]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the 9/11 forum?

it also doesn't really site any sources, or back up any of it's claims. the evidence within could've been pretty easily made up for the purpose of the video. I'm not saying it WAS, I'm just saying it was very unconvincing because of that fact. The anti-semitic guy at the end didn't help things either....

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Douglas Jew Rushkoff is an antiSemite? I've been called anti-Semite by Jews just by stating that Silverstein is a Jew. Arabs are originally Semites. Jews abuse the word when they're out ot arguments.

- A Jew pretending to be a Gentile -

A comment to my videoon LiveVideo:

Thank you for posting. How can I get a copy of this material that you were showing(ie NYT articles)...can you provide any date on them. Thanks a lot. YOu are so right. People are so scared to talk about them....Looks like McCarthy was right all more... along. America is has been taken over by Commie jews....And if you look around...they are setting all the pillars of a commie society here in america. Perstroika was a Trojan Horse. Extradiction Now.

Did I mention Commie Jews anywhere? I clearly stated in the end that it was a Jew job. This video is made by Jews. I added the last part from another Jewish made video. This video is made to make Wolfowitz seem less important than he is. He was probably the president of The World Bank a long time before we heard about it. The 10th president on March 31 2005. It's just symbolic. these Jews are obsessed with numbers.

9-(1+1)= 7. Wow! Jews feel superior because they can add and subtract without using a calculator.

Wolfowitz and Silverstein keep giving them easy exercises so they can feel on top.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by TrondH]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
3 or 5 Jews slapping 5's on a Van

This woman tells the investigator that she saw 3 happy guys on top of a van. Just seconds later the investigator has found out that they were 5 Israelis, where they worked and that Israel may have orchestrated 9/11 from that empty house, covered as a moving company with 1 van and 3 or 5 happy guys.

Either that or it was just some men slapping 5's, or whatever...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker

it also doesn't really site any sources, or back up any of it's claims.

Larry Jew Silverstein admits killing the Americans in the WTC's. You want him to come to your home and tell it to you face to face before you're convinced? It was pretty obvious already without his confession.

You gotta be yet another stupid Jew pretending to be a Gentile.

I've been contacted by tens of those lately...

But the Jewish network of lying idiots is falling apart...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
TrondH

You might get more replies and good discussion if you'd stop the name calling and insults.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A Jew, who with his 10th nick on YouTube trying to convince me he was not a Jew sent me this:

Jews think of the Star of David and the Temple Mount as their moms asshole and they like to lick it clean and then # it!

Jews think of Solomons Temple as their Dads cock and they like to suck it!

Cock sucking Ass licking mother #ing JEW!

I hate you!

Here is something you should do:
תעשה טובה לאנושות ותתאבד

He exposed himself writing this Hebrew-stuff. He's convinced I don't know he is the same guy as the 9 others. I had told him 2 days before this, to a different nick, that he had to try to be smart enough to understand that he was the stupid one, believing in ghosts and magic.

But Jews don't seem to want to let go of their idiotic beliefs.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't need replies. I need people to understand that we have been lied to big time and that half a million people have been killed, and that all the mother#ing Jews of the world are going on forums and TV spreading lies, to cover it up, and to keep the slaughter going.

You stop worrying about insults!

Jews go through their whole lives lying to us Gentiles.

They want me dead! They just pretend to be my friend. They're sick in their brains!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Way above ATS

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Eric Jew Hufschmid exposes lies from Dr. Deagle which was originally posted in the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, to the Trash Bin forum. intrepid has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

This is not ATS material.

This is just one of those things they don't want to discuss over there.

(No truths, please. This site is run by Jews)

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
anyone else hear it... it's coming..

join