It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black vs white

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
you can deny history all you want

they may have ended slavery but it took a civil war to do it.
Sad...

Over 100 years ago! Is their still not slavery in the world?? So the way I see it, we are a hundred plus years ahead of the curve!!!

the underground railroad to our country Canada was a important part of the civil war and the freedom of the innocent men and women from the slave trade.

Ya, canada was the reason slavery ended in the USA! LMFAO

Canada is a land of univerisal health care and universal equality (except native north americans IMO).

And how much do you pay in taxes for that? Nothings "FREE" So dont spout off like you have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

It is a beautiful country and whats good about the world. I do not lock my door when I go out or at night.

You must live in a rural part of the country as do I, I dont lock my doors either. Whats the point here? If you lived in toronto, or any of the other big cities, just like in the USA you would lock your doors too! Every major city in the world has a high crime rate, Canada is no exception.

Concering slavery everyone else just stopped cause they knew it was wrong. but oh no not the red white and blue, historicly you were kinda slow.

Sorry pal, I will state this once again! The USA ended slavery well over 100 years ago, do you know what a korean sweat shop is? Go preach your Anti-white agenda somewhere else!

The way I see it only half of your country could figure it out so all the intelligent honest ones defeated the stupid hillbilly two tooth south boys
thank God

What other country ever had a war to free another race in their own country?? You say it as if it was a bad thing!!?? Did Africa ever go to civil war based on the fact that their own tribal leaders sold their own citizens into slavery??? Why is this not a subject for debate??

Again missing the point! THE AMERICANS BOUGHT SLAVES FROM BLACK TRIBAL LEADERS!! If you know anything about economics (which I doubt because you live in Canada), their is a little rule that has outlasted the test of time!!! Its called supply and demand, If the african tribal leaders were not supplying their "OWN" kind their might not have been a demand!!! For example, I really want a time machine, but thier is no supply, thus creating no demand as it is currently not possible! But hey, 200 years ago, I want a slave, bingo some african tribal leader provides me with his finest!!

Do you get it yet?

but still the evil lurked!
the KKK came from the southern states, cant deny that.

You state this as if America "INVENTED" racial hatred, you need to read up on your history pal, this is a human trait, not an American one!! The persicution of "others" goes back to biblical times, so stop trying to condemn the USA for what the world has been doing for 1000's of years.

I have seen the hillybilly jerry springer black haters.
man what a brain washed cult of sad evil haters of innocent people.

Jerry springer is a tv show!!!!!!!!!!! and more times than not he has white trash who f#$ked thir cousins on their!! Its not real, its called "TV"!!!

black equality is a national issue still and I guess your too young or ignorant to have seen any film of the race equality movement of the 60's. like thats long ago...
so now its all hunky dory????

Black equality? You must be talking about affermitiva action, where one isnt given a job based on their skills or abilities, no, they are given a job based on their ethicnic backround! Or is it reperations, where a bunch of people based solely on race are trying to sue another race based on their ancecstors history and/or previous decisions!! Or wait the right to vote, no they can do that. Maybee its hate crimes, no wait only white folks can be charged with those!

HMMMMN well what could it be then?? I'll tell you, it is not the blacks man that needs to worry about racism in todays world it is the white man!!

Wheather I need to worry or not that my qulaifications will out do a skin color for a job, or that my taxes will go up because someone wants a free ride on the reperations ticket, or the fact that if my daughter got raped by a black man it would be normal for the situation, but if my white son raped a black women, it would be a hate crime! No pal you are right we are so far from equality in this day and age it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!

your living in a cave
and your white

Name calling at the end, thats cute!! No I dont live in a cave and yes I am "WHITE AND PROUD"

Now that comment will surly stir the pot a bit but why? Why is it ok to be saying stuff like black power, but not white pride??

Equality??? Ya, junglelord you dont have a damn clue!!!!!!!!

[edit on 24-5-2007 by junglelord]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join