It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose change on the view May 24th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
THURSDAY, MAY 24
Guest co-host Sherri Shepherd; winning couple from ABC's "Dancing with the Stars"; Korey Rowe, Dylan Avery and William Rodriguez ("Loose Change").

view schedule

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow! No comments yet? That's an episode I'll have to see.

I have mixed feeling about both Rosie and Loose Change, curious what their approach will be. Keeping an eye out.

I have an uneasy feeling how this will play out in the big game over the "Truth" that's been shaping up over the last year.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Repetition pierces the dullest of minds

The more main stream television shows the alternate ending to 911 the more likely the average joe american will take the time to do their own investigation.

Loose change on ABC television = the revolution begins!!!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Typical Rosie way...she claimed she was getting Harvard scientists. Instead she got 2 wanna be movie execs that couldn't even get into filming school and a janitor who changed his story to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

Wonder why Rosie or Elizabeth wont have someone in there to counter point.

This will go one of two ways... The LC boys will be able to spread their lies and filth to more people and the people buy it.... or... the response will be ... WHAT A COUPLE KOOKS!.

edit.. i can't spell

[edit on 18-5-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The attacks will ensue even before the show happens! Rosie is already a prime target(being the loud mouth that she is) + Dylan Avery = main stream media fire storm! My hope is the 3rd installment of loose change will address some of it's glaring inaccurasies. The makers should have skeptics help with thier delivery, the "do you still believe" lines are a real turn off to alot of people. All in all it can't hurt the movement as much as some of the theories right here on ATS. Bring on the storm!!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
most of the people I know started investigating 911 after watching loose change.

It is a fact that people need to get motivated and loose change despite its flaws does motivate the sleepers to wake up.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is fantastic. As already stated, I am glad they are bringing on experts.
People need to realize that this is a smoke screen and there are other things to investigate about 9/11.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I too am one of those who started investigating 911 after watching loose change, what I've found is more than I can assimilate sometimes. So many coinsidences, so many lies and disinformation from both side of the arguement! Makes you wonder if while we argue it back and forth what are we missing?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well we all have that in common. I started investigating 911 after LC and the "Pentalawn" video. I'm glad i didn't but into any of it. All of the CT's that LC put forth have nothing to back it up with and have been pretty much proven false. And as I have stated NUMEROUS times in the past, Dylan Avery HAS admitted to his film being "not based on facts".

I would be fun to have someone question Willie about his inability to stick to his story.

This will definatly be a TiVo moment for me!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Cameron Fox
Well we all have that in common. I started investigating 911 after LC and the "Pentalawn" video. I'm glad i didn't but into any of it. All of the CT's that LC put forth have nothing to back it up with and have been pretty much proven false. And as I have stated NUMEROUS times in the past, Dylan Avery HAS admitted to his film being "not based on facts".

What about the "put options"?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What about the "Put Options?"

In Avery's LC Video, he points out that in the week before the attacks, abnormally high amounts of put options (bets that a stock will fall) were placed on United Airlines, Boeing, and American Airlines. He shows highlights from a Chicago Tribune article, published just eight days after the attacks. Avery doesn't present the result of the investigation, which can be found in the Chapter 5 notes of the 9/11 Commission Report:

130. Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options—investments that pay off only when a stock drops in price—surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10—highly suspicious trading on its face. Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11. A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades. These examples typify the evidence examined by the investigation. The SEC and the FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous. Joseph Cella interview (Sept. 16, 2003; May 7, 2004; May 10-11, 2004); FBI briefing (Aug. 15, 2003); SEC memo, Division of Enforcement to SEC Chair and Commissioners, "Pre-September 11, 2001 Trading Review," May 15, 2002; Ken Breen interview (Apr. 23, 2004); Ed G. interview (Feb. 3, 2004).

See the Loose Change video is filled with 1/2 truths and out right lies. But you keep praising him.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would be affraid too. This exposure for the movie, which is one of the most viewed movies on the internet of all time, just think how many people are going to begin to ask question and demand answers. Once this movie goes live with even a half decent theatrical release. it will be even more popular than ever before. What is wrong with having a fully independent investigation to get some real answers instead of the white wash that was the 9-11 Commission Report.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi Vinadetta....

Although i cant say ALL of my questions are answered. The majority of them have been. Whats missing? What about the 911 report is wrong?

Just curious

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

I have an uneasy feeling how this will play out in the big game over the "Truth" that's been shaping up over the last year.

This can't be good for the "Truth." It's looking like they want the Truth Movement to be on par with National Enquirer stories about Bigfoot fathering Princess Diana's baby.

Rosie and "The View" is about the ONLY place they could make this happen. IMO, this is the door slamming on any hopes of 9/11 being seriously questioned by the general public.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow after reading this thread it hit me also, Loose Change was the FIRST exposure i had to the 9/11 movement. Loose Change hit me like a ton of bricks, the friends and family members i have shown this information to have been jaw-dropping. With this exposure its going to get this ball really moving, its only a matter of time now.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
-- moved to its own thread - thx Cam - -

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i honestly don't think " the view " is a realistic cross-section
of america . mr. avery must be riding high on the conspiracy train .
he's no more , in my eye's , than a little wessel .

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
i honestly don't think " the view " is a realistic cross-section
of america . mr. avery must be riding high on the conspiracy train .
he's no more , in my eye's , than a little wessel .

You'd be wrong. Millions of minions of Americans are sitting at home watching television (especially the view), while their significant others and heads of households are out working for a living. These people are significant in that they are masters of manipulating others to support them while they develop ideas about how the world works according to television.

The View will stir up a lot of turmoil within primary viewers and then by proxy affect the rest of the world. Anyone who thinks the view cannot change things should take away soap operas from a housewife and see if she gets anything done while you are away being a wage slave.

The View is going to cause a lot of heat.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
-- moved to its own thread - thx Cam - -

[edit on 19-5-2007 by Caustic Logic]

Thanks Caus.... not that I feel like geting into all that agian. Like the "pull it" quote.... this is another LC claim that is just pure crap.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Hi Vinadetta....

Although i cant say ALL of my questions are answered. The majority of them have been. Whats missing? What about the 911 report is wrong?

Just curious

I'm not sure how anyone, who has done research, can look at the 9/11 report and not be blown away by the bull----. There is no way that the airliners could have caused enough damage to bring down the towers and the report on WTC 7 is in a whole other category of fantasy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join