It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Radio Show Phone Jam...Ron Paul supporters call in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.tv...

Sean Hannity Radio Show Phone Jam

Prison Planet
Friday, May 18, 2007

UPDATE: Hannity Desperately Cuts Off Callers as Phone Jam Takes Affect

Today we are targeting the Sean Hannity radio show for a phone jam to educate Shaun on the fact that his smearing of Ron Paul and soft-peddling of the amnesty bill will not go without opposition.

Sean Hannity is one of the foremost cheerleaders for the Neo-Con elite and their warmongering, anti-American activities.

In the aftermath of Tuesday's Republican Party debate, Hannity encouraged people to vote against Ron Paul and tried to smear him in a one on one interview.

Hannity is also soft-peddling the amnesty bill, which legalizes millions of criminals who have already broken the law by entering the country.

Remember to pretend that you agree with Hannity or put an on act that you are a dumb liberal. If you tell the call screener that you disagree you will never get on air because Hannity cannot defend his position against the truth.

Should you get on air, please throw in a plug for Prison Planet.com.

Let these filth know that we are aware of them. Hannity's show airs weekdays 3-6PM EST, 2-5PM CST.

The number is 800.941.7326.

Call today and call throughout next week.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Funkydung]

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was trying to listen to Hannitys show today and fell asleep. He was waiting along time to get to callers and he seemed to be stalling for a good 1-1/2 hrs.

Someone needs to put a YouTube video up if they happened to tape the show. I would love to hear how he handled these calls.

I hate that he shares my first name. He is not a TRUE Irish man because if he was he would demand the truth. It disturbs me that the two most prominent broadcasters on Fox are both Irish. Are they British agents or something???

As soon as the British get the hell out of Ireland I might consider moving there.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by hoochymama]

join