It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suppose I can Introduce Myself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well I never was one for Introductions, I would rather skip that part when it comes to any situation, but its a fact of life I suppose. I'm from the good old Upper Midwest USA, lots of paranormal activity up here, and thats what im all about. Asside from training under 3 forms of Martial Arts, I research the paranormal.....anything from Spirts to Cryptids to UFO's....even to government conspiercys, anything that causes me to think outside of the box, i've done soo much research, that ive become a regular encyclopedia of Paranormal knowlage, and had many expierences as well. There is so much in this world that we choose to ignore, and that we have been brainwashed into ignoring, we can never really quite know whats really out there......I try all I can to enlighten myself into whatever mysterious path that I find in my way.

I am a guy, Im only 18 and still in highschool, but that dosent mean im oblivious to what really goes on in this world, but aside fron the para-norm, my normal life consists of playing guitar, I will be going to school to become a dective, Art, Poetry, Coffee, Music, and Sleep.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Blue_Advent357]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Welcome Blue_Advent

I woke up one day to find myself in this backwards world.. Oh things where great when I was 18
still in school, carefree and no worries about Shadow governments, aliens, and magik
But as you get older, and read more you begin to understand more, and take on a weight that bears down on this world.. Any advice I give to a new younger member is this.. Take it all in stride, listen and be open to new things, yet never let your guard down. Make your own choices, and dont let anyone else cheat you or hoax you into something you dont agree with. We stand together here as a group of people who seek knowledge and what is going on in our world, how little we do we know? How far does it all go? These are some of the things you will find here

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I suppose I can Introduce Myself...

Nope, that's expressly forbidden here.

Welcome aboard. You are in the right place.

Check out BTS for lighter topics and Abovepolitics for political discussion.

Later.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Blue_Advent357!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

I'm a guitar player myself.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Warmest welcomes to you.Have you been lurking around long before becoming a member?Oh to be 18 again. Lucky you.Nice to see someone your age interested in more than just video games. Hope to see you on BTS too, not all serious around here.Never hesitate to ask another member for help.You will find most are friendly and willing around here.Enjoy!The best site on the net IMHO.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where knowledge and debate is the primary key.

Good hunting.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Hope to see you in the fourm.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret, Blue_Advent357!

Dallas

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi Blue_Advent357,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
welcome to ats

top topics

join