It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power And Aims Of International Jewry (Zionism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What do you guys think of this? As ive stated before, to question Jewish participation in conspricies doesnt make you Hitler. Only part 1 of this is on Rense, parts II through VI are at another link.

Read the following declassified United States Military Intelligence Division Report on the Protocols of Zion and you will see that the US MID believed the Protocols to be authentic. Everything else is just Zionist noise.

THE POWER AND AIMS OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY

The below given report is a U.S. War Department investigation and evaluation of issues generated by Jewish power. It was compiled in August 1919 and given SECRET classification until 1973.

A hard copy of this document may be obtained from U.S. National Archives in Washington DC, - its number is 245-1.

This is PART 1, of serial parts as transcribed by PAPUREC.

[page 1 of doc. begins]

THE POWER AND AIMS OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY

The recent emphasis in American public opinion placed on the part the Jews have been taking in world events, has seemed to warrant the Department in undertaking a preliminary study of the particular matters in controversy and also the larger question of the scope of Jewish influence in world affairs today. Among the more important points around which controversy has waged are:

Source page

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm working through this material and there is not much new to me but it is something that everyone should read. There is definitely something afoot here and it scares me. I don't know what these people want, the rest of our destruction? Our total and complete slavery at their hands? For what purpose?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yea, I'm still reading through it to, sort of taking my time on it. Unlike you though most of this info is new to me, which is why I just posted the information and asked what yall thought of it, rather than making an uninformed opinion on it.
Of course I cant vouch for the authenticity of the article but I do find it very interesting.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If you want a reason for why we went to Iraq this is a good possibility.

new topics

top topics

join