It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to create a cult?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How to create a cult? Are there any official requirements or registration forms to fill or i just proclaim myself cult leader, make a website and get followers? Can we get tax-free status?

I am not trying to create 'yet another cult', my aim is to create anti-cult where people could express themselves and their opinion in contrast to brainwashing cults usually use. There should be some rules (here we go, hehe) about cult activity and daily work/worship but nothing bad, just for the benefit of the cult and others.

Also, while we are at it, which cults are most popular and why?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ill join, but I want to be second in command. For the money of course.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Want to form a anticult?

Ok first we need to define a cult
I give you the following
Ronald Enroth is professor of sociology at Westmont College, Santa Barbara. As a sociologist, his definition covers sociological rather than theological points.

The nine points are:
1. Authoritarian
2. Oppositional
3. Exclusivistic
4. Legalistic
5. Subjective
6. Persecution-Conscious
7. Sanction-Oriented
8. Esoteric
9. Antisacerdotal

PS one of my favorite songs on the drums for pure brainwashing is Cultapersonality

Cheers

www.dtl.org...

www.dtl.org...

[edit on 18-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I see, well 100% anti-cult would be no cult anymore... Let's say we use cult form but what we do is not what cults usually do, i especially don't like brainwashing or seeing divine properties in cult leader(s). What i like is organization, controversy and maybe some positive change we can influence on people.

new topics

top topics

join