It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist = Rudolph Giulliani ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So, lets hear your opinions on the subject.

Could he be? Isn't the Antichrist supposed to be "Roman" ?
Well he is certainly Italian, genetic descendants of the Romans.

He seems like a sleezeball to me. Like, whenever he speaks, I feel like he's being really deceitful or just untruthful, and that he's always got a plot going. But the general public really likes him, and we all know how foolish they are, supporting Bush and the war.. buying his crap for so long and then all of a sudden after electing him to a 2nd term they start having disapproval with him. For instance, whens the last time a MAYOR of a city ran for president the next time it became available and became the front runner for 1 of the parties? I'm talking from Mayor to Presidential hopeful directly, no job inbetween such as being a Governor or Senator. I don't know if it's happened before or not, but even if it has, it's clearly a rare thing, so perhaps there more to this.

Now the 9/11 truth people will eat this up and think hell yes he is the antichrist, he helped orchetrate the chaos that day! Thats what alot of them would think. I'm interested in those who do believe an antichrist is here or will come at some point. Lets hear it on Rudolph!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
rudolf the rednosed reindeer had a very shinny nose
and if you ever saw it you would even say it glowed
with deciet

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Î think it is a person, which we would not think that it is the antichrist.
I think about a female person. There is a woman in the us governmet
which is very close to the antichrist for me.

What do you think which person i´m talking about?

[edit on 18-5-2007 by allMIGHTY]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Giuliani could be used as president when whatever entity it is decides to show that the US really did do 9/11. Don't know, that's a theory of mine, that many pushing this "truth" movement have ignored in times past when I've mentioned it.

There would be no easier way to overthrow the US than to first stage the news media to call anyone who questions 9/11 a "nutcase", while providing no evidence against them. Then later for an outside entity to surface with "evidence" that all those "nutcases" were actually correct and were persecuted by the "evil government".

The only thing that would put the cherry on top of that soap opera would be for the ex-mayor of the city that was "attacked" who shipped all the evidence away before it could be examined, to be president of the United States at this particular point in time.

Oh Well, just my imagination.

To stay on topic, while he may be anti-christ, he wouldn't be THE anti-christ.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Didn't someone say Bush is the Antichrist a long time ago...

No Guilliani... Ghoulianni???

It's amazing. Republicans are all evil and satanic anti-christs that are all voted into office via conspiracies and cheating, yet democratic presidents are all voted in by the people....

An interesting Cultural conspiracy...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
sounds like the discussion about the rapture

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Antichrist is ANYONE who denies Christ, as written in John. I wouldnt worry about the millions of antichrist, It's the 'Beast' that should concern everyone.

Besides, Rudy sucks...lol

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow.
Is there an Anti-Christ Nomination Cabal somewhere on ATS? Where members can secretly nominate who they believe to be the Anti-Christ and create nonsense threads on them?
Person 1:I think that we should nominate Hilary Clinton.
Person 2:No, I think we should go for Giulliani. I can't stand the sleazeball.
Person 3:Well I'd like to put my Wolfowitz theory back on the table.
Also I thought the Anti-Christ would come after the Rapture, disasters, global chaos etc and was well liked etc?

Humuorously enough last night I was watching Bull#! in which they were discussing Nostradamus, Revelations, survivalism etc.
They found a person who had created several books on Christian eschatology, and a critic of the aforementioned person.
One of the former's books nominated the original Ayatollah as the Anti-Christ. However once the Ayatollah died a second copy was put out in which Saddam was the Anti-Christ.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think any one being or entity is the Antichrist, in the same way that god is not one being or entity.

I think it is much bigger than that. I don't know how to describe it in words, though.

God is supposedly all around us. So it would appear that the antichrist would most likely be all around us as well.

btw, I am not religious in any way, shape, or form; but I do understand a bit about the subject at hand.

[edit on 5/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Come to think of it, when I read Revelation, there is no LITERAL "Antichrist" character in there, playing a prominent antagonist role.

Theres a beast .. a few beasts actually, but a big nasty one. And theres a 2nd beast as well, one from land, and one from sea. And then theres the 4 beasts surrounding the Throne of God. Hmm..

And theres the whore, written as Mystery Babylon, having a relationship with the Beast, some would say controlling it since shes 'riding' it in the book.

Theres a false prophet, he has something to do with the bottomless pit. and theres a messenger from the bottomless pit, who stirs up people to kill each other.

Theres Gog from Magog, the sons of Tubal and Meshech, the two witnesses (most people say Elijah and Moses, I say Elijah and Enoch b/c Moses died), the four horsemen, many of whom are evil in their depiction, such as the rider on the red horse, and the rider on the pale horse.

Theres the 11 Kings which are horns on the heads of the beast which came from water. Or was that 7 Kings from the heads of the beast? Or 9? Damn..

But ANYWAY, my point is, there sure as hell aint no RAPTURE in there, and there damn sure as hell isn't anyone named the ANTICHRIST is in there running the show. No, the closest thing could be the "beast". And if those are interchangable, well, obviously I find that to be a stupid thing to do if I never figured it out until now, right?

[edit on 5/19/2007 by runetang]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
with the kind of money he made off of 9/11 he gets my vote for slezzeball of the decade.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Come on everybody....the intelligent mind knows that the Beast mentioned in the bible is Dakota Fanning! lol jk

Babylon the Great is the biblical term for Jerusalem. The 'kings' of the world have whored Jerusalem out. The other 4 Beasts represts 4 kingdoms...but I aint going into that. I say we should stop Dakota Fanning now!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Rudy, George Bush, Hell maybee even Ronald Regan, but im sure it will be a republican! Because we are evil right down to our dna! Shoot I'm a republican, it might as well be me!!

KTK

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How come no body ever mentions that rupert mudoch or his spawn could be the anti christ. I never see him tied up in lumminati theories either, this alone has me suspicious. He owns and controls all. How does a bogan from australia amass such a fortune and control in a few decades?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You might try looking for an association between him and the Trilateral Commission or the Priory of Zion. I don't think the Illuminati are real, I think it's a smokescreen for the real upper level conspiracies, just as Freemasonry is just a series of front organizations for them with no real power.

Read the novel "The Spike," and you will understand how front and dummy organizations actually work. Read "Holy Blood Holy Grail," the non-fiction book that was plagiarized for the fictional book and movie "The Da Vinci Code," and you will understand the reality of the Priory of Zion as an Anglo-French origin secret society descended from the Knights Templar.

Originally posted by KTK
How come no body ever mentions that rupert mudoch or his spawn could be the anti christ. I never see him tied up in lumminati theories either, this alone has me suspicious. He owns and controls all. How does a bogan from australia amass such a fortune and control in a few decades?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Come to think of it, when I read Revelation, there is no LITERAL "Antichrist" character in there, playing a prominent antagonist role.

Theres a beast .. a few beasts actually, but a big nasty one. And theres a 2nd beast as well, one from land, and one from sea. And then theres the 4 beasts surrounding the Throne of God. Hmm..

And theres the whore, written as Mystery Babylon, having a relationship with the Beast, some would say controlling it since shes 'riding' it in the book.

Theres a false prophet, he has something to do with the bottomless pit. and theres a messenger from the bottomless pit, who stirs up people to kill each other.

Theres Gog from Magog, the sons of Tubal and Meshech, the two witnesses (most people say Elijah and Moses, I say Elijah and Enoch b/c Moses died), the four horsemen, many of whom are evil in their depiction, such as the rider on the red horse, and the rider on the pale horse.

Theres the 11 Kings which are horns on the heads of the beast which came from water. Or was that 7 Kings from the heads of the beast? Or 9? Damn..

But ANYWAY, my point is, there sure as hell aint no RAPTURE in there, and there damn sure as hell isn't anyone named the ANTICHRIST is in there running the show. No, the closest thing could be the "beast". And if those are interchangable, well, obviously I find that to be a stupid thing to do if I never figured it out until now, right?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think every Democrat or Republican nominee has been pegged as the Antichrist now.

This'll be the best Election since you had to pick between Kang and Kodos!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'll have to get back to this later, I had a reply for this all ready to go and lost it in the process of posting it. Or... I was not meant to sort it out for you.
Listen to Gene and Melissa Scott teach on this for a few years and you'll have an idea of what's going on in these books.

Originally posted by runetang

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yes. Thanks for quoting that Ozzy.

I renounce the concept of an Antichrist as a single male, or female, human being. I am assuming it is used, stupidily in my opinion, as a nickname for the beast, or some other evil character in the book.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judaz_Escariot
The Antichrist is ANYONE who denies Christ, as written in John. I wouldnt worry about the millions of antichrist, It's the 'Beast' that should concern everyone.

Besides, Rudy sucks...lol

Your first part is absolutely correct, the second I assume your talking about is from Revelations ( which John also wrote ) and must be put into perspective. A beast back then in biblical times was exactly that.... an Ox, Goat or even perhaps a Bull. Like when Moses come down out of the Mount with the 10 commandments and saw the tribes of Israel worshipping a "Golden Bull".

The Beast or Beast System is worship of "a" beast like a Golden Bull and the message is it will bring decadence, John tried best to convey this message in a tail of woah to those who didn't heed it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join