It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lombozo Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'......... So I says to myself, Self I think I should write a book.
Yep, I'm gonna give it a try. I don't know if it'll work out or not, but I'm going to go for it. What have I got to lose? Actually my first attempt at a book will be comedy - very similar to my "Thinkin' Guy" character - who I have lovingly named Donald - posts.
I also want to try a very dark horror book as well. I occasionaly write horror when I decide to let my fingers do the typin', but there's no place to post it here on BTS.

Once completed, I guess I should get an agent? Or should I contact a publisher directly?

Anyways wish me luck!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good luck! I've tried writing books before but always run out of steam in the middle of the second chapter. Let me know when it's published, I want an autographed copy.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Good luck! I've tried writing books before but always run out of steam in the middle of the second chapter. Let me know when it's published, I want an autographed copy.

You got it young lady! I have no problem writing it, I just don't know what to do after it's done!
Thanx MM, you're ACES in my book. Single Mom, been through the wringer, still going through alot of BS, and you still have your kids best interests in your heart. Plus a great sense of humor. Tell me you're a redhead, and you're damn near perfect!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I want an autographed copy.

Get in line!

You should absolutley make a book - that would be great. And if you couldn't get it published just put it up somewhere online for all of your fans to read.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

I want an autographed copy.

Get in line!

You should absolutley make a book - that would be great. And if you couldn't get it published just put it up somewhere online for all of your fans to read.

Thanx! You Enjoies my friend get a copy as well! I don't know how many fans I have, but I truly LOVE to write. I don't know if I'm any good at it, but between you and I (Don't tell anybody - I don't want anybody to know this) but when I re-read my posts, I laugh alot of times. It's weird. It really is, but I swear it's the truth. When I write it's truly on autopilot. I'd say more than 90% of the time I don't really know what I've written. I type with 2 fingers. My index fingers on each hand, but I go amazingly fast. The words pour out on my keyboard almost as soon as my neurons spark with the idea. I am one f@*#@d up individual. I wish I had the ability to speak as well as I write. Writing is a freedom for me.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Tell me you're a redhead, and you're damn near perfect!

How did you know?!?!

Do you have an available twin brother with your sense of humor by chance?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think it would be a great idea for you to write a book, any ideas on what the story will be about, (obviously don't post them, someone might steal your gold) but do you have an idea of what to write about?

I would love to read your book...

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not too different from the idiotic threads I write on BTS. Kind of like a diary of stupidity.
I'm not really liked too much by the hierarchy of ATS, (can you blame the mods and Admins.?) But at least I have a chance to let people take a look at what I'm thinkin'.......

[edit on 23-5-2007 by lombozo]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I'm getting in line for an autographed copy, too! You crack me up almost as much as I crack myself up, so your book should be nice, good luck, I tried to write a book, but got weary, tired and sweaty by the end of the very first page
just kidding,,,,I am working on a comic about Russian army though

top topics

join