It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Shouldn't be exposed!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
sorry, their is nothing to expose. I mean come on 3rd gen nukes (what are those anyways), war for oil (gas is 3$ a gallon in the USA right know),
none of this holds any water.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
DJMessiah, Just a few links.

"The Taliban might be willing to turn over bin Laden if the U.S. produces evidence that proves the exiled Saudi was behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, according to Zaeef."
www.cbc.ca...

"The proposal, which had bin Laden's approval, was that within the framework of Islamic shar'ia law evidence of his alleged involvement in the New York and Washington attacks would be placed before an international tribunal. The court would decide whether to try him on the spot or hand him over to America', reported the Telegraph. "
www.zmag.org...

"The United States has rejected a fresh offer by the Taliban to hand over Osama bin Laden. The Taliban offered to hand over bin Laden to a neutral country if sufficient evidence is provided to incriminate him in the attacks on America."
www.rte.ie...

redseal, maybe none of those specific examples which I didn't mention don't hold water. However what's the point of risking lives for oil if your just going to lower the cost and cut your profit? Surely it makes more sense to secure the oil and then raise the price.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So what do you suggest... that we stay in the dark, fearing a retaliation from the higher ups??? And if there happens to be a massive disclosure, how the public will ever believe into a new false flag terror attack, if they already know what this administration is capable of?

This does'nt make sense.

If the big lie is not exposed, then the liars will remain in power. Perhaps that'll make them feel more secure, but that surely won't put an end to the corruption of this whole government, and even bigger conspiracies will come to fulfill their plans.

I came to realize a long time ago that in order to make the government behave in the interests of the people, you have to force his hand, not to be afraid of him like a sheep.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Echtelion, I really have no suggestions. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't. They've already dotted the i's on all possible scenario's.

Maybe the sad fact is that they have already won. And while all those who are trying to expose are doing it for good reason, they are just helping the shadows progress.

I hope I'm wrong and it is possible that they underestimated the power of the internet and that will be their downfall. But it's naive to think that "they" can orchestrate all these events yet be taken down by some punk kid (Avery).

Caustic Logic probably said it best "I think we're too busy at Loose Change pep rallies feeding our delusions of grandeur".

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by Krahzeef_Ukhar
The very fact that the Taliban were willing to hand over Osama if shown proof (How dare they make demands!!)

I've never heard this before. Can you post a news article or source that shows they said this? If true, then that in itself would be the proverbial nail in the coffin. If the Taliban did it, I don't understand why they would make a statement like this.

the taliban was never accused of anything except harbouring osama. it's true. they offered to give him to america, if america shared the EVIDENCE pointing to osama.

much like japan surrending in WWII, the states REFUSED to accept it. they had plans to attack afghanistan months before 9/11, because the taliban was refusing to play ball on an oil pipeline which would carry oil from the caspian sea, IRCC, to the gulf, ie. the shortest, cheapest route for that oil.

and, later, while bush was 'refusing to deal with terrorists, or those who harbour terrorists', post 9/11, 100 taliban reps flew to texas to negotiate with unocal.

an interesting article.
i could post tons of info, but people won't read it. use your own search terms. investigate. find out.
the research a person must do to find even a semblance of the truth is staggering.
they should open a university dedicated to studying everything that lead up to, and trailed away from 9/11.
perhaps george bush could take care of it. that would be par for the course.

another illuminating article, as a 'teaser'.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
People have said on this thread that 911 is the definitive turning point in human history. Ridiculous. Look at history: over 5000 years of civilizations, kingdoms risen and fallen, great empires built and crumbled. Millions died in wars, battle, holocausts, from disease, famine, and disaster.

Should those events be overshadowed by the recent tragedy of a few thousand deaths? To say 911 is the most important event of history is too much.

More empires will rise and fall. Borders will change. People will change. Thousands of years more. Until we are historic just as the mighty Romans are to us.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Actually, you do know of course, this dominant fashion of Politically Acceptable questioning into Conspiracy matters has arisen due to sources being exposed.

During the height of it all, when things were getting told in falling down fashion. Out pops this containable, maintainable energy source. That's right, those big bangy thingies (Sustained Nuclear Reactions) are very applicable as an energy source.

It was discovered some guy, right now I'm trying not to even try and back up over that, had outlayed; in exact "procision", with precision, on how to maintain an "energy tap". Their little backed "War for Oil" is non-significant.

This is slowly winding its way down the path, and it's just a matter of time before it is withing the Public's Eye that D.C. has had the answer to attainable energy all along, and has used the argument for non-renewable energy as a step-down ladder approach.

I would think people might get upset at this. They're testing the waters. To see who may react haphazardly.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So most think it needs to be exposed to start a revolution of sorts.

It could validate the whole "turning point" thing I suppose, But we'll just be digging our own graves. The bigshots who are controlling everything will continue to.

The only way to really win is go Ghandi on them. We're gonna need hundreds of thousands slaughtered in the streets without resistance befoe the bastards in charge realise that they'll have to clean their own toilets soon.

A lot of peope think they can be tough, pick up a gun and go rambo on them. But even if that's successful for the short term it will just lead us back to where we were. Of course there would probably be more che guevera shirts in parliament but that would be the only difference.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ghandi? why not? sanctimonius peace montering seems to work sometimes, other times it's exposed of course.

hint: what do you think happened when Pakistan split off? who was calling the shots at that time? how many were killed in that civil war?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join