It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some new footage. 2nd hit very interesting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LINK TO 9/11 VIDEOS

Please take the time to access this video and watch unedited raw video from people from 9/11. There are multiple angles that you do not generally see on the web and it should show you that 2 planes hit the WTC and that debris was thrown for blocks as they exited the other sides of the buildings.

There is nothing interesting or strange to these videos, and everytime I watch it I still cringe and tear up. Once you can accept that we were attacked by Radicals you can live non paranoid life thinking the the government is out to get you. All they want it you money.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
LINK to 2nd plane hitting

This is a plane hitting a building. Watch closely, and you will see the debris flying....

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
In other words, you're starting with a pre-conceived conclusion and trying to make the evidence fit, rather than looking at all the evidenec and creating a theory from what is known to be true. Maybe this is why people refer to your posts as dis-info.

Your point is completely moot Nick because, we could say the exact same thing about you.

We could think you are a dis-info agent for constantly picking on other peoples theories except your own but you would be the only one to personally know that you are not a disinfo agent.

At least the op is not forcing you to agree with what he has to say, he simply is researching anomalies on 911.

Now my point is, you should leave him alone about his researches and not be a hypocrite with your statements.

Edit: Instead of coming into other peoples theories and work to discredit them, you should make your own threads that talks about the theories that you personally agree with.

Good idea, no?

[edit on 19-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Pia, that's what I'm talking about. You want your videos to support something only you can "understand". I want you to look as carefully at your video as you are telling everyone else to. They are birds. Not some incredible alien technology. You are only seeing what you want to see and you expect everyone else to see it only as you do.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
trust me they can be anything exept for birds (of that I am sure), you can tell me CGI video manipulation and I agree but I swear you have not looked enough to understand on what I am talking about.
Its very hard to figure it out but its possible. You can do it.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by nick7261
In other words, you're starting with a pre-conceived conclusion and trying to make the evidence fit, rather than looking at all the evidenec and creating a theory from what is known to be true. Maybe this is why people refer to your posts as dis-info.

Your point is completely moot Nick because, we could say the exact same thing about you.

We could think you are a dis-info agent for constantly picking on other peoples theories except your own but you would be the only one to personally know that you are not a disinfo agent.

At least the op is not forcing you to agree with what he has to say, he simply is researching anomalies on 911.

Now my point is, you should leave him alone about his researches and not be a hypocrite with your statements.

Edit: Instead of coming into other peoples theories and work to discredit them, you should make your own threads that talks about the theories that you personally agree with.

Good idea, no?

[edit on 19-5-2007 by selfless]

selfless,

Why do you constantly think piacenza needs you, of all people, to defend him or his theories? I will guarantee you that piacenza doesn't want anybody to stop "discrediting" his theories. He wants only the truth.

I've made plenty of threads with my own theories. I welcome anybody to come into these threads and supply supporting or contradicting evidence to them. That's how discussions work.

Why do you repeatedly try to discourage people who posts things you don't agree with from sharing their thoughts? And you claim to be open-minded?

Here's a good idea. Try adding an original thought to a thread once in a while instead of simply regurgitating what you read on CT sites and acting as the self-appointed thought police of ATS.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nick,

Don't get mad just because i pointed out your hypocrisy and your contradictions in your post against piacenza.

I am not only defending piacenza, i am defending everyone who is being wrongfully accused of terms like dis-info agents.

Peace.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
To the OP of this thread.
I watched the plane, THE PLANE, hit tower two.
I didn't even know what I was seing.
Raw, unedited live film.
I couldn't understand how the tower was burning, but they were showing the plane hitting the tower, when it was already burning. It was like a movie, it was so sureal.. This just couldn't be happening.
I was on three way with two of my best friends, and asked them, did a plane just hit the OTHER tower?? Was that the OTHER tower??!!
All one friend could do was whisper, Oh my God...
Maybe it wasn't a plane, maybe it was just a CGI image, hitting one side of a building, and bursting debris out the other.
But somehow, I don't think so. I know what I saw.
Yes, there are all kind of strange anomolies in all the films, and I don't hink that there is a cut and dried explanation for them all. Or that anyone is all right or all wrong...
But I know what I saw that morning of September 11th.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am in no way sugesting you did not see a plane. Actually I did not understand if you did see it or did you see the other side with the debrise falling out.
I do not want to offend anyone who saw planes I am simply astonished at the witnesses recorded on camera. I do not understand all of those contradictions. Actually think as well at the pentacon their theory about a plane pulling up at the last moment. There is a commentator saying a plane just went by and made a turn. There are so many witnesses as well who are saying a bomb went off and no plane no plane. I don't know guys but if it was a plane why so many damn weird videos. Also the trajectory of the plane am I dreaming or does it look like to you that it came from at least 3 different angles? Also the nose cone is not visible in every footage. and Once the 767 looks more like a 747 later on it looks like a missle after it looks like a blooper after it looks like a missile again, after its big after its small. For christ sake if its a plane its a plane point. It should be at least almost the same in every angle. And the zooming of the cameras in the air the switching of cameras right at impact. Soooo many things don't smell right. Again I am sorry everyone that can't see the flying object I am talking about and I wish you don't dismiss those as birds because they are not.
Why is it so important? Because that stuff its so weird that if real everything we know would be wrong.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Quite simply - physics. Light travels faster than sound, so you see it before you hear it. End of mystery.

An aircraft most definitely hit the WTC. There is no question.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If you really think that those are anything but birds, you are fooling yourself.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
ok for the first and last time I am trying to do my best so that you can see what I am talking about.
This object is morphed and invisible on those buildings, you can barely see it while it deflects the light.
I pointed only the most obvious part the circled in red. When the video gets annoying and says zwelve second etc... you will notice this flying object depart. Its so big that the actual building will change form. Notice the pixelation of the building how it changes. I am sorry I cant be any clearer than this if you still don't see it I do not know what to say anymore.
Its in the center building and on the right building. I have no clue what it is NONE do you? Thats why I beleive in the weirdest S..t on 911 because of those things. I found another 3 footage with those kind of weird things. They are all over the place.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
And here it is a much better one. Please notice the corner I circled and that dot on the smoke. there is one more on the left anyway this thing will depart...now unless magical bird can stay still on a cloud and departe like that I am quite convinced this needs an explanation. I would like to still assume I am safe on mind. Now what the hell are those things? I did not smoke anything but I have being seeing those things for quite some time now on those videos....

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just to add my bits to this...

I actually saw a plane hit tower 2 with my naked eye.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
here it is 6 years later and some still dont believe a plane
hit the wtc ... im speechless ...

[edit on 19-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

Yes, 6 years later and people stil believe the official story even though their are more questions then answers.

6 years later and still no FBI and NTSB crime scene reports on any of the 911 crash scenes.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

This is a plane hitting a building. Watch closely, and you will see the debris flying....

Well if you did any real research, i was talking about the cylinder shaped objest that comes out of the building. The video you linked does not show it because of the angle.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Well i was not talkingabout the debris. I was talking about the cylinder shpaed object that comes out of the other side of the building right before the exposion.

Try this video.
www.areadownload.com...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Pia you need to watch the shadows closely. That's where some of the birds come from. You're only seeing them when they are in the sunlight. Look closer. I know you can do it.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
bluracer please watch the cloud as well. did you watch both pictures? Did you concentrate on the point I circled? did you watch the building change form? I beg you to really watch it closely I watched over 200 times as paranoid as I am with this stuff a few members saw it. Did is not about 911 its about something weird please again rewatch it a little closer I beg you one more time...Read the thread again and the pictures I posted there are over 8 of those things I will be glad if you see 2 of them

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Pia, did you look at the shadows? Because if you did, you will have no doubt that they are birds. You keep saying that they morph out of the buildings when they are just coming out of the shadows. You are wrong about it being "incredible alien morphing technology".

Smurfs invading the earth is just as likely as what you said they were. You do have some common sense don't you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join