It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some new footage. 2nd hit very interesting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
Exactly and on the first plane video the shadow is very clear leading up to the impact.....now by the looks of the video the towers were hit from the same side, and I do not think that the 2nd plane hit that long afterwards for the Sun and the shadow cast to change so there is no shadow? I don't know I am getting more and more convinced to think this was all really done by someone other than was made out to be.

The towers were hit on opposite sides. The North Tower was hit on the Northeast corner, and the South Tower was hit on the Southwest corner. Exact opposites, so the shadows would be the same, but the South Tower shadow would be BEHIND the plane, where the North Tower shadow was AHEAD of the plane.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I do not understand the use of the term disinfo. You are on a conspiracy site, the only thing that are disifnfo for me are the videos, the nosecone. the meteorite thing, the incredibly weird flashes (not the so called laser pointer) the plane coming in different angles, how the plane entered the building, how it exploded in the tail section, how an alluminium nose cone could go through the building and come out basically intact. Even NIST accredits the no plane theory when it states that using bombs to demolish the building would be stupid since the planes could have ignited a reaction before the actually bombs could go off.
To go even further lets not forget he incredible weird UFO's that departs from building at incredible speed with morphing technology and whatever else.
So what is disinfo? If you don't like theories , and as far as I am concerned your is outrageous, move along and go to 911truth.org or any other "serious" website.
If you are closed minded and you see a perfect plane going inside the building and you are sure about it prove it.
I am not sure if holograms or CGI was used and I wont speculate on any of the 2.
The evidence point towards a no plane theory unless you have proofs. Saying look its in the video or we saw it means nothing to me, explain the nosecone for one or did you not see it?
Disinfo of what kind? trying to rationalize and trying to find answer to weird things?
Anyway I go with missle, weird crafts, weird plasma weapon, weird atomic bombs, weird holograms, mind control, NWO, Illuminai, reptilians and Cindy Crawford, if you don't agree prove it. I can't prove the unexplainable (like the nosecone) can you?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heared that the second tower wasnt hit. im 100% sure 9/11 was a inside job but 2 planes hit two of the towers

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
piacenza

Then answer why a hologram would leave *WING MARKS IN THE TOWER*?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I do not understand the use of the term disinfo.

piacenza,

Let me try to explain this to you.

There are many, many, MANY things about 9/11 that could lead a rational person to believe the government either Made It Happen or Let It Happen. But mind-controlling thousands of people and using CGI or holograms instead of planes isn't one of them.

The effect of this is that whenever legitimate questions are raised in the main-stream media, the CTers are immediately called nut-cases and dismissed out of hand because things like the "no plane" theory are connected to the entire CT movement.

And honestly, it really doesn't matter if your wrong or right about the no planes. Unless you have irrefutable evidence, the more people even discuss the "no planes" theory the more it undermines any traction the "truth" movement might be gaining.

And the video you began this thread with is a perfect example of how flimsy the "no plane" theory is. Do you really think this video is evidence that there was no plane?

The video shows something hitting WTC2, with the sound of a jet engine in perfect synchronization with the video and a REAL massive explosion at the precise location the hologram appears to have hit WTC2, leaving a REAL imprint of the outline of a 757 on the building face.

So now we need a technology that requires not only a 3D hologram that can move hundreds of miles per hour, but also can broadcast a 120 decibel sound of a jet along with the holographic image.

In other words, this is what you're asking people to believe... not only was there a conspiracy of epic proportions, but the conspiracy required a use of a technology that nobody on earth has ever researched, developed, or demonstrated.

If you could provide at least 1 reference to a technology that can produce 3D, moving holograph-like images along with 120+ dB sound maybe people would take you seriously. Otherwise, these persistent posts, easily refuted and totally lacking in evidentiary value, are just helping others make a mockery of the whole 9/11 Truth Movement.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
ratskywatsky

I agree as well. It is disinformation. It is scary actually to think that people can be almost 'controlled' into thinking what they saw was a CARTOON or a HOLOGRAM. It is scary and shows just how gullible people truly are.

There are some things that doesn't physically add up to actual planes hitting the world trade center.

Because of this, some people are open minded about multiple theories and considers them a possibility.

This does not mean that a person thinks 100% for sure that there were holograms or it was cgi. It only means that they are not fully convinced that the world trade center was hit by planes.

No need to put absolutes onto a person just because he is open to an idea.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

There are some things that doesn't physically add up to actual planes hitting the world trade center.

This does not mean that a person thinks 100% for sure that there were holograms or it was cgi. It only means that they are not fully convinced that the world trade center was hit by planes.

So the choices are:

a) Planes hit the WTCs. However, the people who aren't convinced planes were used don't understand some things that don't "physically add up," or

b) Planes weren't used. CGI or holograms were used instead. Thousands of people were either fooled or mind-controlled to believe there were planes.

I vote for (a) -that planes were used but the people who aren't convinced of that planes were used don't fully understand the physics of what happened.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Very well nick if that works for you, more power to you.

I rather stay open to multiple theories.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
selfless

So a theory that states that NEW YORK city is a "Holodeck" for example, that isn't falsifiable. You would be open to that?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Pia constantly does this. I'm still kind of new here but I've been around long enough to have noticed Pia doing this over and over again. Post some video and say "look. look what I found. This is proof that I am right". And it's really quite a gigantic stretch.

The "incredible morphin UFO's that Pia is talking about was nothing but birds. I, and several others, pointed this out to him but he just kept going with what he was saying. That they were UFO's.

I am open to other views, as we all should be, but when someone is obviously spreading dis-info, I feel that it is our duty to call it for what it is.

[edit on 5/18/2007 by Blueracer]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What gets me are the videos that show something comming out the other side of the building.

The nose cone of the 767 is made of graphite composite so it would have been destroyed on impact. The plane itself is mostly aluminum so it would have been shreaded by the exterior and interior steel beams.

So the question is what is it that came out the other side of the building?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ULTIMA1

I think the general consensus is that people felt it could be one of the engines. To me it looks like the Fuselage, whether the actual 'tip' is still intact is very difficult to tell.

I can see how someone could argue for a much more robust type of plane, not an ordinary American Airlines Jet, only disguised. But I believe that this hologram theory that has a plane that can reflect sunlight and make wing marks in the building is baseless.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
or maybe it was a piece of fn concrete, or parts of the elevator shaft, or steal, maybe engine parts, or MAYBE even the nose happened to make it through intact enough to make everyone lose their minds!!!! ...jesus people...all we see coming out is SOMETHING...if you want it to be a nose cone it is, you want it to be santa clause it can be.....a plane hit the tower, get over it...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
here it is 6 years later and some still dont believe a plane
hit the wtc ... im speechless ...

[edit on 19-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
if planes didn't hit the towers, then what happened to the flight lists? the people that died were really spirited away to create some sort of lost island? also what physically, other than a plane moving through the air at close to 500km an hour could bring down an entire building let alone the WTC's. if the US government did have such technology then i dont think that they would 'waste' that technology on the WTC. even if they didn't care about the people inside the centers. to say that the planes did not hit the towers would be an insult to the memories of the people that died that day.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The "incredible morphin UFO's that Pia is talking about was nothing but birds. I, and several others, pointed this out to him but he just kept going with what he was saying. That they were UFO's.

Si if so many ppl pointed that out I simply have to beleive it?
The video you are refering to that you dismissed it as birds as many others I think its the best evidence of new technologies used bu the US .I am astonished at how many ppl don't see it because they actually don't take the time to really watch it , am I one of the few lucky one?
Again I will show this video as evidence that what went on on that day its simply incredible and again many people will say oh those are birds, you are concentrating on 2 flying things that looks like birds but you don't concentrate on where they departs.
They depart from all over the building and those things are huge. They are so big that ,when they leave, the building changes shape. If you can't see it good for you just move on but for once take 30 mins of your life to watch it over and over again. On the close up you will be able to notice some incredible anomalies.
Maybe I am pushing it because I want to beleive that human beings actually created some kind of incredible technology that one day might become available to all of us. Have you heard of paper thin TV? This will be the new standard in the years to come and if I would have told you about this technology 20 yrs ago you would have tought I was crazy.
They already have 3D TV but they will come out with it once they will exaust all of the other technology that we are forced to buy. Think about 911 has a show of new tech gadget.
Again this is ATS as far as I am concerned my theories are as good as yours. Respect I am no disinfo agent.
BTW this is one of the many Videos with flying UFO around there are so many on 911...If you see birds good for you.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ho ho ho. Great stuff.

Even right there and then two witnesses arguing over whether or not a plane hit. Absolutely priceless. I saw a plane hit in the vid. I did not hear it still flying after the hit.

This Cult thing will just go on and on. Both camps fixed and not moving. The Official line not needing much research it just is. The Cult theory needing hours of research to achive nothing really.

All I see is people trying to make money from other peoples misery. Nonsense like 911truthburn.blogspot.com... where all I can see is someone trying to raise 60 million dollars.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenzaI am astonished at how many ppl don't see it because they actually don't take the time to really watch it , am I one of the few lucky one?
Again I will show this video as evidence that what went on on that day

piacenza,

I've finally put my finger on what it is about the "evidence" you've been posting that's so bogus.

You're saying the videos of airplanes hitting the WTCs are fake, but every video and photo that you show to support the "no planes" theory must be real. You're not looking at anything objectively, but instead you're taking videos and pronouncing the ones that back up your position as real, and all others as fake.

How do you know it's not the other way around? Maybe the videos of the planes are real and the other videos are CGI? The point is you don't know this. You're entire arguments come down to faith. You BELIEVE the planes were fake, so you put all the evidence into two categories. Evidence that supports your "theory" is real, while evidence that contradicts your theory is fake.

In other words, you're starting with a pre-conceived conclusion and trying to make the evidence fit, rather than looking at all the evidenec and creating a theory from what is known to be true. Maybe this is why people refer to your posts as dis-info.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well those videos are from mainstream and yes you are right I have no idea on which one was manipulated no idea at all. But they are all from mainstream media so something is going on no doubt.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Well those videos are from mainstream and yes you are right I have no idea on which one was manipulated no idea at all. But they are all from mainstream media so something is going on no doubt.

How about this for a theory:

What's going on is that the people behind 9/11 are waging an all out propaganda campaign to discredit anybody who even QUESTIONS ANYTHING about the official story.

Look at what's happened to Ron Paul for even suggesting that 9/11 was the result of U.S. foreign policy. He's been made a fool of in the media, which has tried to portray him as a nutcase.

Then there's Rosie O'Donnell, "The View," and the upcoming LC appearance. If you wanted to make sure that 90% of the population thinks that people questioning 9/11 are nuts, you'd have Rosie O'Donnell interview the LC guys on "The View."

It's exactly this type of manipulation that makes it so easy for the media to lampoon people like Ron Paul for even questioning ANYTHING about 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join