It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an idea for unlimited energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this after reading about the Einstien-rothschild? or something bridge in a book.

I thought, since this theory says that a black hole opens a "bridge" of sorts into another universe, dimension, or other area, it would be a good idea to have the opening near you, collecting what ever comes out of it.

To expand:
A black hole, and so im guessing its opening at the other end of th E-R bridge, doesn't have to be huge. it can be as small as you want it to be, provided it is dense enough. and unless you pass over the event horizon, behaves just like any other object with mass.

so, i was thinking you get a black hole near a star, a nebula or something, just a small black hole, and put its other end where you want the energy to come out.

i figuer that any thing comming out will just be pure energy, or sub atomic particles maybe, so as they came out you would gather these things, feed them through some sort of condenser, or fusion type thing, makeing what ever elements, up to iron im guessing, that you wanted. eg hydrogen and oxygen, for fuel, or nitrogen and oxygen in order to put a new atmospher on mars or something. if this was located on a space ship it would be very handy also. prehaps using some sort of electro magnetic feild, you could change the path of these small particles, im assuming they would be approching the speed of light, and maybe just shoot them out the back of the space ship.

so, someone with a good understanding of this subject, please tell me what you think of it. by the way i am aware of the massive amounts of energy it would take to make and contain a black hole, and i admit i am very new to this subjuct, so please dont pick this post apart pointing out every tiny thing that is wrong, unless you want to thoughly enlightem me

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i believe that a black hole is where space has been bent around its beginning and its end? so to gather the energy from the exiting end of the black hole, wouldn't this need massive amounts of space exploration and colonization??

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
I was just thinking about this after reading about the Einstien-rothschild? or something bridge in a book.

I thought, since this theory says that a black hole opens a "bridge" of sorts into another universe, dimension, or other area, it would be a good idea to have the opening near you, collecting what ever comes out of it.

so, i was thinking you get a black hole near a star, a nebula or something, just a small black hole, and put its other end where you want the energy to come out.

i

If you could manipulate black holes, stars or whatever I dont think needing energy would be a issue anymore.

new topics

join