It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should Be A Rock Star And Stuff!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'...... Oooooh wait! Let me turn up my fancy transistor radio! Yep, that is one fancy radio. Ahhhhh Jimi Hendrix singin', and playin' an upside down guitar and stuff. Let's face it - Jimi single handedly changed music, and was so cool and stuff. Walkin' around with that big afro, wearin' bandanas, pokin' smot and stuff. Man! Now that's what I call music! I'm thinkin' I'm gonna play some really cool air guitar! So I take some paper towels and wrap it around my head like a really cool bandana. Yeah! That is so cool!

Dah, dah.....dah,dah,dah,dah Dah, dah......dah, dah, dah, dah Dah, du, du, dum Dah, du, du, dum...... "You don't care for me, I don't care about that....."

Yeah! Now that's what I call music! I got my really fancy broom, usin' it like a guitar and stuff. Man! I got the moves and stuff!
"Move over Rover, let Lombozo take over" Daah, daah, daaeh, dah Daah, daah, daaeh, dah......
Oh yeah! I'm thinkin' I should be a rock star! I'm lookin' like just like Jimi! If I wasn't old, white and balding - we'd be mistaken for one another! Cool! I'll play my really cool broom and stuff, and people will be sayin' "Dude! You're amazin'" Yeah! Like now I really want to be a rock star and stuff. That would be so cool!

WTF! I just stepped in somethin'. What the hell is that? It's between my toes! Oh man... Yuck! That's it. Where is my dog Yabaastad?
"Get over here Yabaastad! You're in so much trouble"
So Yabaastad comes walkin' over real slow and stuff.
"What's this?! What did you do on the floor?! Look what I stepped in. You're a bad dog Yabaastad!" Now Yabaastad is lookin' real sad and stuff.

Wait! I'm missin' another Jimi song! You're lucky Yabaastad.

"A broom is drearily sweeping
up the broken pieces of yesterday's life.
Somewhere a Queen is weeping,
somewhere a King has no wife."

A broom! I knew it! Man! It's like divine intervention and stuff. Move over Stevie Ray, I'm gonna be the next Jimi! Yeah! I'm like lookin' really cool and stuff playin' my air guitar broom.

Huh? What's that? Someones knockin at my door!

"footprints dressed in red"

Yeah, I'm makin' footprints to the front door, but they're brown, not red........

So I open the door.
"Mr. Lombozo? We're here from the Child Study Team for your son. Uhmmmm, Sir is everything OK? Maybe we should talk...."

Man! I bet they think I'm so cool!

BTW I stole the "pokin smot" from Rasobasi420 - Raso Dude! I'm gonna get some mileage out of that one.

Jimi. May you rest in peace. A mere 27 when you left us. Dead 30 + years and you're music is still cool as hell.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I do a real good lip sync and know all the words -- I want to be your front woman, Lombozo!

We could do air concerts and get paid air money.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey man I play some mean air drums, how bout it???

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We can call ourselves Lombozo and the Air Heads.

I likee.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As a comedy effect, maybe we could dress a guy up as a dog, actually your dog, (Yabastaad) and have him running on stage peeing up our lrgs or something...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Man! This is such good thinkin'!! Lombozo and the Airheads! Nice ring to it.
Now we got the first lady of rock, MM, frontin' this really cool band. We got my bud, Chuk, bangin' the skins and stuff. Now we need a bass player, and we're set!
Yeah! I'm gonna be a rockstar in no time!

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah! We can sell CDs of our stuff, they'd be blank because we don't make any noise of our own. It'd save us lots of money in production!

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm good at;

Being Loud

Obnoxious

Breaking Thing That Don't Belong To Me

Aloof

Rude

Self Absorbed

so like am I in or what?

I play some killer pan flute

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ps: I have a whitemans afro forming.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Can I be Lombozo n' the Air Heads' roadie?

I wouldn't mind carrying all your air instruments around.

top topics

join