It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop with the 2012 A.D nonsense.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by handcock

Really ?

Black and white are physically polar opposites ?

What about those who're of mixed marriage ? Where to they fit in this radical 'black white' scenario you paint ?

Futher, if black and white are as you claim, 'polar opposites' ... just HOW were people of mixed marriage created ? How was it possible ?

Polar opposites, you say ?

Do both blacks and whites have noses, ears, teeth, feet, lungs, hearts, blood, kidneys, skin, etc. ?

How then, can they be described as 'polar opposites' ?

Then we get on to this upside down world you propose. Tell me more. Sounds interesting. Will the northern hemisphere become the southern hemisphere ?

Who says the world is going to flip ? Can you cite reputable sources please ?

*IF* the PTB were aware, based on conclusive evidence presented by reputable sources, that the world is going to 'flip' in just a couple of years time, I'd imagine they'd already have planned for it and would have made it their priority, rather than .. as they are .. nattering on about which middle eastern nation to destroy next. Would you agree ?

AND .. if the world were on the point of flipping, would it matter a damn what 'colour' president was elected ?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I agree with thehumbleone-except that the truth is nobody really knows what lies in the future of the world or mankind as we know it..Everybody has their own beliefs but the real problem is within ourselves.Is there any sense in bringing fear,worry, and panic to a society by listening to everything we hear,and see on the news or what scientists discovered???! It seems humans are creating problems for themselves through greed,power, government corruption,etc. People have to open their eyes to what is around them (World issues) This is why in our generation (overall) things will not get better for what lies in the future.I hate to admitt it lol

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lol I love the irony of this someone starts a thread to ask people to stop the 2012 thing he'll only get mixed views making another extremely long post about 2012

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
Lol I love the irony of this someone starts a thread to ask people to stop the 2012 thing he'll only get mixed views making another extremely long post about 2012

lol I got more than that. 2012 has its own forum now.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

just a question... what brought you to ATS? what is it here that you find intersting enough to turn on your comp click on the brower and direct it to a site full of people who like to contemplate, believe in, and prepare for what yu consider to be nonesense? If it is just so you can call it nonesense, then maybe you would find better kept company with people who feel the same as you?

For someone to stnad and say "stop talking about -insert topic here- because its stupid" says alot about that person. No scientific debate would have ever taken place.

"the world is round!" cries a revolutionary idealist
"shut up and get to work, you are crazy to think the world is not flat" replies the common minded person of the day.

ok so the world is round, but the sun definately orbits the earth right? right?? i mean it has to be the very center of the universe! that is why the skies go roundy roundy at night....

dernit all to heck... the mainstream was wrong in that one too?? DRAT!!

instead of becoming offended by someone elses oppinion to the point that you tell someone what to say or not to say, try making your mind up on the topic based on fact or oppinion and discussion it thus until you have either persuaded or agreed to disagree on the topic. use phrases like "i disagree with you because... -insert logic here-" or have you ever thought about it like -insert... you get the pic-" this is not the first time in my short time here that i have witnessed someone pass judgement on someone else for having a certain oppinion on a topic.

i disagree with your cry to cease all convorsation about the year 2012 being the end of the world because number one, that kind of agrument tends to negatively effect ones freedom of speach and right to an oppinion and number two because you have brought forth no proof or logic to support your request other than "the world hasnt ended before" i can argue that yes the world still exists today, but i am fairly certain that if it had ended before it would not have been around to end on 12.21.12. if it were meant to end on that date then your arguments could very well be used to support your opposing debate.

-A

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
*one can have an opinion about 2012 by checking their own official govt agenda for that year:what is your government planning for 2012....;away from conspiricist point of view:e.g. us is planning with other european countries to put up anti-missile shield in poland...;from this you can devellop...:2012 was clearly used by an official:condoleeca rice and this can be linked with protocols of elders of zion which state that europ will be the stronghold of nwo or global govt;now everybody checks what their govt is preparing for 2012

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Yup that's what it is, why the crap is everyone so obsessed with the world ending in 2012? . . . It sounds like a bunch of new age mumbo-jumbo to me.

Educate yourself, dude.
Horizon Project 2012 Pole Shift & Lost knowledge, part 1/8

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
*everybody should check what their own govt have in store for 2012 first then they all link what they find out before projecting it on global scale;for instance and heard it from condoleeca rice that us and eu will base anti-missile shield in poland in...2012!
*this is official and now the theory:is that anti-missile shield designed to protect future nwo siege which is europe and not us...and all that is outside of it ...the wwIII battlefield...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join