It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: ATS Bloggers!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I've got to admit I'm excited to see the impact b2evolution will have on ATS blogs.
I've always thought that potential bloggers have been "scared away" because of complex blog design. B2evolution's "skins" should make things pretty user friendly.

I have to admit, I'm getting excited too Umbrax!

'User friendly' is always a good thing! (Especially for Miss Technical Troglodyte here)

I've wanted to begin blogging...maybe this will get me in gear...something to look forward to.

Sorry about any loss for current bloggers, but with SO and Zedd...you know you're in the best hands.

*edit b/c something sounded wrong.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by 2l82sk8]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So when should we be expecting the move guys? Or is there even going to be one? If we don't have to move, can we somehow just start fresh with a clean slate? Might make organization a bit easier, as well as providing us with an opportunity to explore new blogging ideas.

Just some thoughts...

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
So when should we be expecting the move guys? Or is there even going to be one? If we don't have to move, can we somehow just start fresh with a clean slate? Might make organization a bit easier, as well as providing us with an opportunity to explore new blogging ideas.

Just some thoughts...

TheBorg

Well, I didn't want to say anything and risk sounding pushy, because after all, the blogs are an awesome (and let's not forget free) service from ATS.

But, um, well, since TheBorg brought it up
, any ideas on when the blog system will be back up?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hey guys I know you can't wait to get back to blogging. Same here, blogging was the first thing I did when I got up in the morning and usually the last thing I did before going to bed.
That being said, I'm just a blogger like you guys. I may be a mod on ATS but in the blogs I'm just like anyone else.

Only Zedd and SO are the ones who really know anything and are the ones trying to get the blogs back online. When there is something to announce they will definantly announce it.

I do know this though.
Zedd is just an anxious as we are (if not more) in getting the blogs back up and going. Blogs are not going to be forgotten and left to "die."

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm working on this right now actually. It's a matter of reloading things correctly. Once that's done, we can get going.

Sorry for the delays. I know it sucks and I won't bother with excuses.

I'm on it though and as soon as I can give the word, I will.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping us up to speed on all these issues all always! Your explanations and informations do not go un-noticed. Thanks for keeping everything here at ATS running smooth. It's good to know there are people out there making this whole ATS machine run the way it should. I'm not sure how you do it, but that's why you are the Man!
- Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I'm on it though and as soon as I can give the word, I will.

Wonderful news, Zed! Starting to get very 'antsy'! Can't wait to try out this new blog system - and let me tell you, I have got a lot of blog entries just waiting to get out!

And as theutahbigfoothunter said:

Thanks for keeping us up to speed on all these issues all always!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Patience will be a virtue from my end. Thanks for the efforts to all involved.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
*curls up in a corner and broods...*

Was just curious here, are we for sure switching services? Or are we staying with the one we have? I remember hearing both options being thrown around. If I missed it, I do apologize.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, the latest update is not the best.

In looking at upcoming plans, we've had challenges with blogging software. We could have somthing up sure, but it would be something that would just go away in the future (meaning software that would not work as ATS grows).

So, while we regroup and re-attack the problem...the blogs are in a holding pattern.

Not forgotten at all, but the long term details need to be worked out so that everyone can enjoy a long happy life of blogging on ATS. I know I operate a few blogs and my ATS one was a favorite. I'm anxious to have it back just like you.

This is a post I didn't want to make, but you all deserve to have the news straight. I can't give you a timeframe, but it remains at the top of my list during this next period of ATS growth. This is the hardest thing, but looking at a full solution over a band-aid is more important to myself and the owners in the long run.

Best intentions and all that...

Zedd

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
*sigh* Oh, well.... not the best of news.

Zed, any suggestions on another place to blog until ATS Blogs get up and running?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, all of this blogging talk has forced me to head to the store. Look for a new blogger to be joining the ranks, and I'll be a 1000 points lighter

UPDATE: I have made the purchase and I am now waiting to be contacted by one the blog czars...its only a matter of time until "A Klever Point Of View" will be unleashed upon the world muuuhahahahahahahahaha! Look for some inside tidbits on the original script for the punisher for my first blog ( I watched Hesliegh write the whole movie from start to finish) Thomas Jane was not who he had in mind when he wrote it. (think more british) and its not Jackman. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy played Frank Castle in part 2

[edit on 10-6-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Zed, any suggestions on another place to blog until ATS Blogs get up and running?

I don't have any temporary solutions, no...

You could do what I'm doing. Set up and external blog and then when the ATS one comes back, post to both. It gives me some disaster recovery for the future since I'm an every day serious blogger.

The link is in my signature. Feel free to visit.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
You could do what I'm doing. Set up and external blog and then when the ATS one comes back, post to both. It gives me some disaster recovery for the future since I'm an every day serious blogger.

genius

i like how you have made three blog sites each dedicated to specific topics...

your google adsense must be going great

[edit on 11-6-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Any new news on the blogs?

Are they being worked on still?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Stari,

Last I heard from Trip Z, they were actually looking into a new blog service. Don't hold me to that, as all of these things are fluid. They can change at ANY time.

I know, I want my blog back too. I miss it. I was just getting really into it too. I want it back so BADLY!!

TheBorg

[Edited for change of ZZZ to Trip Z. I know ya love the new nick man.
]

[edit on 31-8-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Rest assured, the blog issue is not forgotten. Z to the third is working on several things at the moment and the blogs are in the mix. They'll be back. It's only a matter of how and when. Once we get the other matters taken care of, we'll have more time to focus on the blogs but they are not at all forgotten.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
Are they being worked on still?

We have identified a software package that will deliver multiple blogs on our new infrastructure (multiple load-balanced servers). The Zuper Zedd will be back on the project next week, and we hope to be delivering test versions to a select few bloggers by mid-September. The old system will be kept live until all our active bloggers have transfered their content.

The new system will have a few new bells-and-whistles, and it will still be the only free blogging service where you have the opportunity to run your own advertising. No promises on timing... but we're working.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The new system will have a few new bells-and-whistles, and it will still be the only free blogging service where you have the opportunity to run your own advertising. No promises on timing... but we're working.

That part made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Can anyone else say that they have the luxury of being in the company of such great people?

Or was that the lager talking? I forget...

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the update SkepticOverlord, I will wait patiently for the news that they are back online. I can't wait!

You all are doing a REALLY great job here at ATS!

Thanks for everything that you do.

Stari

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join