It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo or remote control or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I found this:
www.disclose.tv...

It is really amazing..Or am I exaggerating? Waiting for the opinions..

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nice video.

It could have been an RC, its been really nice outside here, and I've seen a few out latly. I thought it was an insect at first, but I just can't make it out.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I see a lot of those lately in videos
I think its american military myself
some surveilence remote I bet

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ive seen a few ufo videos showing things like this thats well out of range to be a rc anything unless its military....the flashes show up at angles that it clouldnt be the sun reflecting off of it....have you ever seen a lifter?? it kind of reminded me of the aurora from a lifter

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe an RC with a blinking led light on it. He seemed pretty calm for someone recording a ufo, no description or anything.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks to me like a mylar balloon tumbling around. The sparkles are reflected sunlight. I could not perceive any intelligent motion or regular flashing.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Looks to me like a mylar balloon tumbling around. The sparkles are reflected sunlight. I could not perceive any intelligent motion or regular flashing.

That's what it looks like to me as well. In fact, I have one. It's a toy "UFO" blimp that you fill with helium. You attach the motor to it with tape. It has two propellors and a remote control. It's made for inside use for parties and such. Last time I had mine flying was for Thanksgiving. Drives the dog crazy. The directions say, "If you take this outside your craft will return to the mothership and you'll never see it again."

Not saying that's what the video shows, but it sure look similar. same color and shape. Can't really tell the size, of course, but mine is maybe two feet in length.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
that was at a really high altitude im not sure that somethng two feet long could even be spotted at that altitude........on a side note whered you get it i want one

new topics

top topics

join