It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman 7 the man of steel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ever since after superman returns was released, ive been wondering who the man of steel is gonna take on next. i know that the screenwriters are writing the screenplay already, and they know who the villain's' are. they just need to get it approved, so it sounds like the next addition to the superman series is gonna be pretty freakin' brutal for superman, if they have to get it approved, and the fact that they said "villain's'" . with more than one villain the story has to be awesome, especially if theyre darkseid and brainiac. like in those two episodes of justice league, i think they were called twilight, where the two villains devised a plan and then lured superman into a trap. maybe even orion and high father will make an appearance. wouldnt that be awesome? a movie packed with a few super beings. thats one movie i would watch over and over again.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please, oh please make the next Superman good.

I can't say that didn't enjoy Superman Returns but I felt they wasted a great opportunity to truly make a masterpiece.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why is it that Superheroes always need to fight more than one villain in sequels? How about just ONE, well-developed villain please...instead of fighting the whole legion of doom...hmm???

join