It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul to be removed..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ron wins on fox's own poll but hannity denies it. look at hannitys face hahahaha he cant believe it!

heres hannity and rons interview...and then Giulianis interview...Giuliani looks like he was dumbfounded...almost didnt know what to say....mental programming breakdown

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
oh yeah....go here to sign the petition. looks like fox and others are trying to ban ron from the debates and the party alltogether.

www.petitiononline.com...

To: Republican National Committe

It is a serious assault on Free Speech when the RNC and other GOP Factions seek to bar the speech of an official candidate for President in the race for the Republican nomination. Ron Paul is under attack by FOX News and various analysts who actually believe he should be removed from debates and the party itself.

The Republican Party and the RNC are afraid that a real candidate would jeopardize their hijacking of conservative issues. It is clear that a real candidate like Ron Paul would reinstate adherence to the Constitutional intent of government-- a far cry from the current direction the party is being led in.

BUT REGARDLESS of whether you love or hate Ron Paul or the Republican Party, one must stand up for and defend the right to Free Speech. Ron Paul is the FRONT RUNNER in this race-- he won every major poll regarding the first Presidential debate and won the majority of polls pertaining to the second debate aired by Fox News. He came in second place in the FOX poll-- despite ongoing on-air bashing and calls for his removal from the race and the party itself during the poll.

The Republican primary is the tool the people use to decide which candidate will prevail-- it is not the duty of talking heads and pundits to bully and cull candidates who should be decided by VOTERS.

The Republican Party leadership are now officially put on notice that the whole country and world are witnesses to their concerted effort to rig the debate process. It’s not a secret that party operatives are attempting to cheat the debate process and block Ron Paul from appearing in further debates.

The call to ban Ron Paul from further debates is a clear attempt to block the First Amendment and will be seen by the public for what it is -- cheating.

William F. Buckley recently stated that the Republican Party’s very existence is in danger. This new neo-con attack on our electoral process is treasonous and if not reversed, will cause a further mass exodus from the party.
People will not tolerate a Republican party that is anti-American, anti-Free Speech and who continue to undermine the electoral process laid out by the founding fathers and the Constitution.

BE IT DECLARED, that the undersigned request the Republican National Committee to support fair election procedures, as well as the views and desires of its members and American citizens, by allowing Congressman Ron Paul full participation in all future debates and election events as a Republican National Committee candidate.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I watched that entire debate on television as it happened, and I must say Ron Paul was more Republican by definition than any of them. Republican, by tradition, stand for smaller government and more privacy. Smaller government also implies less desire to go to war. Meanwhile, Republicans across the board seem like war lords, they're all generals in suits.

While intensely controversial, what Ron Paul said is not necessarily incorrect. While The United States is not responsible for terrorism, we have to look at the fact that we have bases all over the world, and we are infringing upon territories of other nations.

If China was setting up bases in Washington, or Russia decided to set up a base in Alaska, how do you think we would react? We would rebel against it. Personally, I know that we wouldn't be running around as suicide bombers, but still.

America was attacked on 9/11 because the attackers felt that we should get out of the middle east, plain and simple. However, the reason they attacked in the fashion that they did is because they have no respect for human life. We have to learn that the world is full of colors, and not everything is in black and white.

They think Ron Paul has lost all credibility because of his off the cuff remarks, but i respect it. I think it actually helped his campaign to be honest. At least he's taking a different point of view, he may get the republican vote from people who happen toa gree with him.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
America was attacked on 9/11 because the attackers felt that we should get out of the middle east, plain and simple.

That's the unaceptable but "believable" version. Could be the opposite too, that the attack was to get us MORE involved. That is what happened after all. AQ? CIA? Whose motives served? This is just nuts that whatever percent of the coutry buys Loose Change hook line and sinker and the rest applaud Giuliani. Very little room left for reason it seems. (I don't think that's how it is but it's how it's made to seem, I guess to get the reasonable to people to give up in despair)

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow...
this is just sickening.

Ron Paul, who may very well be the last
good apple out of all the rotten republican apples,
must be a SERIOUS threat to the Neo-cons.

As soon as that TRUTH alarm goes off, you can
always expect the one-sided irrational response
from FauxNews. "Holy crap he's making sense!
Quick! Lie, Misconstrue, Spin, and Lie some more!
We can't give him any credit so let's make HIM
look completely irrational and absurd"

Not only was Ron Paul correct in his assertions,
but the bogus 9-11 Commission Report backs him up.
I didn't see them mention that.

Watching that clip reminds me why I stopped
viewing that channel. Fair and Balanced is laughable.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
[edit on 17-5-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have a thread on this in the General Forum but this thread has GREAT links to the proof that this debate was meant to be on FOX for a reason.

Rupert Murdoch who owns FOX is actually backing Hilary Clinton for president and has PACKED HER WAR CHEST WITH CASH. This was a setup to ambush Ron Paul because he is the ONLY person who can beat Hillary. If Hillary is President than we will all be witness to the end game of the neocons.

Bush1 - 4 yrs
Clinton1 - 8 yrs
Bush2 - 8 yrs
Clinton2 - 8 yrs (of course this one hasnt happened YET)

So, already they have had power for 20yrs (WOW). Anyone who is a human being should be able to comprehend the problem with this.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is the real deal and not just a puppet, which i don't think is even possible to be a candidate for presidency if you are not part of the corporate elites agenda.

Then, I'm afraid it's not gonna be too long before the poor guy is assassinated...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Wow...
this is just sickening.

Ron Paul, who may very well be the last
good apple out of all the rotten republican apples,
must be a SERIOUS threat to the Neo-cons.

"As soon as that TRUTH alarm goes off, you can
always expect the one-sided irrational response
from FauxNews. "Holy crap he's making sense!
Quick! Lie, Misconstrue, Spin, and Lie some more!
We can't give him any credit so let's make HIM
look completely irrational and absurd"

Not only was Ron Paul correct in his assertions,
but the bogus 9-11 Commission Report backs him up.
I didn't see them mention that.

Watching that clip reminds me why I stopped
viewing that channel. Fair and Balanced is laughable.

~Selfless~
If Ron Paul is the real deal and not just a puppet, which i don't think is even possible to be a candidate for presidency if you are not part of the corporate elites agenda.

Then, I'm afraid it's not gonna be too long before the poor guy is assassinated...

My aunt watches Faux News and when I mentioned Ron Paul to her over the phone.. Big mistake. Oh my she went ape.

If only she would see the truth. She jumped all over me giving my ears a good chewing for maybe 10-15 minutes.

This news channel made Ron Paul look like he was the devil himself.

Selfless come on now don't give these Neo bozo's any ideas.

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sooo has Ron Paul actually been disqualified from the presidential run or what? And what reason was given for it?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ron Paul is first and foremost what all informed and sensible Americans should be: a libertarian.

Don't let the Republican Party thing fool you. If the Republicans put forth anyone besides Ron Paul, they'll not only lose the Presidency but even more seats in both houses of Congress. The Republicans have showed their skunk stripes with even more scandalous behavior than was shown by the Clintons during the '90's.

We actually may see a political revolution in the US in the next 17 months. A true 3rd party challenge not seen since Theodore Roosevelt. The Dem's frrontrunners are in bed with the fake war on terrorism just as deeply as the Republicans. The only Democrat whose making any real noise about seriously ending it is Mike Gravel.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a Paul/Gravel team with massive support from many disaffected voters from the major parties as well as the smaller US parties like the Green and Libertarians.

My father is a diehard Democrat but is already telling me that he won't vote for Hitlary if she were the last Democrat on the planet.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise to me to hear
of some kind of 'unfortunate accident'.

There's plenty of threads on here
all about people who have been 'silenced'
by this and past administrations.

Although it wouldn't surprise me, I don't
think they'll kill Ron Paul to silence him.
They'll continue to censor him on the media,
and if somehow he does succeed and become
even more popular, its easy to manipulate
elections, as plenty of threads on here can
explain.

He truly might be this nation's last hope.
The idea of a Clinton, Guiliani, Romney, Mccain, ANY of
those talking heads, running this nation further into the
ground makes me think the end is near.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I feel we should all flag this thread.
This deserves more attention.

Here we have a genuine, honest,
straight-talkin man who just might
be, in all sense, the real-deal..

And then we have this 'news'
organization actively trying to
silence and discredit someone
who is actually making sense.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, one thing is certain, this probably eliminated any chance Paul might have had.

As far as our nation being divided. It has been since the Clinton presidency and Bush certainly hasn't done anything to depolarize the nation. If anything, he has worsened the condition.

As far as America ever having another civil war, I doubt it. If it does happen, it won't be because of the 9/11 issue. A more intolerable situation is the gradual minimizing of the middle class in our nation.That, if anything, may very well cause a civil war in the U.S.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Even if the guy Ron is not right about everything, he just seems like a much nicer, more honest person than all these other fake lying looking people, that always gets elected, with their fake smiles and their fake personalities.

Gordon Brown is an example.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
David Duke was kicked out of the Republican Party. Ron Paul should be next! All Ron Paul is doing is using the Republican Party to espouse his libertarian views. Much like David Duke was using the Republican Party to spew his White Supremist views.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, one thing is certain, this probably eliminated any chance Paul might have had.

As far as our nation being divided. It has been since the Clinton presidency and Bush certainly hasn't done anything to depolarize the nation. If anything, he has worsened the condition.

As far as America ever having another civil war, I doubt it. If it does happen, it won't be because of the 9/11 issue. A more intolerable situation is the gradual minimizing of the middle class in our nation.That, if anything, may very well cause a civil war in the U.S.

RRC..
David Duke was kicked out of the Republican Party. Ron Paul should be next! All Ron Paul is doing is using the Republican Party to espouse his libertarian views. Much like David Duke was using the Republican Party to spew his White Supremist views.

Come on only if we let the GOP have its way. As of now 2 petitions are out there supporting Ron Paul. And as I said before it is up to us not them who our next President will be.

RR
Wait a minute I rather see David Duke kicked out. Ron Paul has two choices Democrats or Republicans. As a third party he has no chance even being on the ballot. Ron Paul did nothing wrong. The GOP is mad because Ron Paul made sense on US Foriegn Policy and they want him out. The GOP is making decisions for us on the elections on who should run and who should be kicked out. As Americans we decide.

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
And as I said before it is up to us not them who our next President will be.

Well, that's how it's supposed to be. It'll be a cold day in hell before somebody decent gets in without enormous struggle.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

She could just as much be with Ron Paul as against him... She tells that she don't spend much time on these SEES pools (what ever that means) -

She is saying the truth seekers are a load of crap....

In the US, a cesspool is a dry well for the disposal of sewage.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

You're right. Since the Corporatists took over both parties, there's no room there for divergent views. Third fourth fifth parties, some kind of revolution, or bust! (meaning two-party Corporatist dictatorship and all that alarmist global enslavement stuff ala Alex Jones or whatever). Nah, it wouldn't come to that, would it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join