It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I join the NWO, UFO Division?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well, the means by which you can catch a ride are pretty limited.

1) Inadvertently observe an advanced craft at too close a range. In that case, you'll be picked up and *ahem* 'probed'. A cover memory will be constructed that will swap the SEALs doing the cavity searches for 'grays'. It is said that the SEALs tend to enjoy the search procedures more than they ought.

2) Get a doctorate in a discipline that is bizarrely more useful offworld than on. Archaeology, geology and the like. If NRL or IAS approaches you, go with it.

3) Become a high muckity-muck with NRL. All the guys at the top are cleared for off-world info.

4) End up on the JCS, NSC, or the top levels of the State Department.

5) Get the right job with LM or Boeing. Note that this can be in-house or contract

6) Become a Master of the Universe. There are not many. Masters of the Universe have wide ranging access to entire project series regardless of compartmentalization. They are a diverse group of people from futurists to well-known musicians. They tend to be polymaths.

7) Become the right sort of egghead. You apparently either have to be insane or brighter than Einstein, or both.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Lol what a funny thread.

Let me be frank on this. The only way for you to be a part of the globalist agenda is through these options.

a) Be related to the Rothschild dynasty
b) Be a menber of the commitee of 300
c) Or even the many organizations like the CFR
d) Convert to luciferianism and be a transhumanist
e) Give Henry Kissinger what he desperatly wants... you know what he wants we all know he swings that way. And make sure its at the bohemian club in mid july.
f) Kiss George Soro's old wrinkly @$$

After all that open up a bank make it really sucessful at the same time rob the people of their money and say it's a computer glitch. then get government bailout money and send it offshore. Next get Goldman Sachs to buy your bank for 50 billion and send that money offshore. Use half the money you acumilated to build a private army. Then make a peace treaty between israel and Palastine. Break that treaty half way. Then fake your own death appear fine three days later. Force everyone to worship you via forcing everyone to pay a global carbon tax via a Global biometric system. Then if jesus himself doesnt come back build a space ship and fly away from earth because the people will be pissed off.

If you cant do this well we cant have you on board for the NWO.

Thank you come again.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

s/f for making me laugh

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Bedlam
Well, the means by which you can catch a ride are pretty limited.

1) Inadvertently observe an advanced craft at too close a range. In that case, you'll be picked up and *ahem* 'probed'. A cover memory will be constructed that will swap the SEALs doing the cavity searches for 'grays'. It is said that the SEALs tend to enjoy the search procedures more than they ought.

2) Get a doctorate in a discipline that is bizarrely more useful offworld than on. Archaeology, geology and the like. If NRL or IAS approaches you, go with it.

3) Become a high muckity-muck with NRL. All the guys at the top are cleared for off-world info.

4) End up on the JCS, NSC, or the top levels of the State Department.

5) Get the right job with LM or Boeing. Note that this can be in-house or contract

6) Become a Master of the Universe. There are not many. Masters of the Universe have wide ranging access to entire project series regardless of compartmentalization. They are a diverse group of people from futurists to well-known musicians. They tend to be polymaths.

7) Become the right sort of egghead. You apparently either have to be insane or brighter than Einstein, or both.

"6) Become a Master of the Universe. There are not many. Masters of the Universe have wide ranging access to entire project series regardless of compartmentalization. They are a diverse group of people from futurists to well-known musicians. They tend to be polymaths."

I still have my brother's He-man action figure...can I be a Master of the Universe now???
I can't do polymath...is that like polynomials or something??? I can multiply and divide those...wait, I'm already a Master of the Universe then....Hey OP...you can be in my NWO. I said so and I'm a Master of the Universe that can do polymaths...it's all good, come on in. I have a UFO that needs a flux capacitor anyway...can you fix UFO's??? I have a whole series of them. I also have a lot of projects to do...like the Laundry Project, the Groceries Project...and the Project Project (this happens when offspring surprise you with a project that was due yesterday)...oh yeah, the Dark Roots project, that one is scary and I have to work on that one every three weeks it seems like.
edit on 27-10-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Ask Skunk Baxter. He's a Master of the Universe. He has the honor of playing the first interplanetary space gig. I asked for the King of the Hill theme during requests.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

If you get in, put a word in for me would you?

I'm with you on the fascist stuff, but UFO and ET secrecy i can manage without problem.

Plus, i hear those three titted ET girls are rather hot...fortunately, being ultra secret, i won't have to tell my wife...bonus.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join