Where can I join the NWO, UFO Division?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Ok this is freekin hilarious! "I wanna join the NWO!!" Come on man get real. In regards to the person who said that the masons do not have published email address, Actually they do. Freemasonry.org

Thanks for the link, but I never said that. What I said applies to the NWO, and is largely metaphorical. I mean, the NWO.ORG is not real, but a generic term for the various groups involved in the conspiracy, not all of which are bricks and mortar organizations affiliated with suppressive governments, hence my comment that "they" have an "unlisted number."

(Note: not by W810i. I'm trying to consolidate.) I don't believe your grandfather was a mason.

Believe what you want. He was. I've got some paperwork that proves this as well as his position, along with some Masonic artifacts that belonged to him. I can prove it if I have to, but I don't have to prove it to you. :-) That is kind of an historical point anyway. I was just showing you where I got some of the information. I wouldn't think the NWO cares about this point one way or another, that is, unless he's still involved with them, which is theoretically possible, in which case there is the nepotism thing. May be; I don't know.

What degrees do you have? What this? What that? Is your credit score over 750?

All great questions to be answered to the appropriate people at the appropriate time. Answers are: yes, fine, sufficienty, plenty of degrees, etc. Not 100%, of course, and yes, I've been in Police Blotter (that's the actual name of the column in the newspaper around here) more times than I would like to be, which I would guess, considering the entries, they would mostly approve of. (Maybe not the one about the kidnapped pumpkin, but we won't go into that. It was all a misunderstanding anyway.) That collage of alphabet soup agencies is really good.

I don't believe all your family is gone.

Sadly, true. Not quite, but mostly. There are a few cousins with whom I do not interact, so I'm not particularly 'loyal' to them, but the point is that I am in a position in life where I have the freedom to, ah, contribute. It's a freedom I take seriously, and one I suspect is 'on purpose,' and that's another reason to pursue this. I don't want to waste this opportunity that has been handed to me.

To those of you who are entertained by all this, I am happy for you. To those of you who have provided practical suggestions, thank you! I do appreciate it. It is interesting what things you think would be important and what characteristics you think they would be looking for. To those of you who say it can't be done this way, I think you are not in a position to know one way or another. Thanks also for keeping the personal attacks at a mild level.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by schuyler]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Get out of here Schuyler, I start getting sick of you.

You better not be here before I eat your bone. Your whole family meats and bones.

I am sick of you now.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kontol
You better not be here before I eat your bone. Your whole family meats and bones.
I am sick of you now.

Moderator?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by kontol
I am sick of you now.

Moderator?

Taken care of via u2u.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good Day, Mr. Schuyler...

You've become rather subdued in the last few days. I was intrigued about your quest and am curious about any progress you might have experienced as a result of this thread or any additional observations you care to share with us.

p.s. There are a few agencies that I purposely excluded from my "collage" (as you put it). If you gain entry to any of those indicated, the appropriate internal chain-of-command can guide you to the others should your interest and qualifications permit. The rest is up 'to the stars'...

Good luck...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
You've become rather subdued in the last few days. I was intrigued about your quest and am curious about any progress you might have experienced as a result of this thread or any additional observations you care to share with us.

Hey. Well, the questions ran out so so did the responses. I have no idea, of course, what kind of time frame people work on, but I didn't expect instantaneous response either. After all, it was a pretty generic request. I'm pretty fatalistic. The 'damage is done' so to speak, so I'm pursuing some other avenues, including a Beltway Bandit (contractor) scenario where I now have a contact. I figure this (ATS) avenue would really work well or work not at all; there is probably little middle ground. If anything happens and it is appropriate I'll bump this back up with new information, but otherwise I'll let it sink below the fold. Thanks! And I do admire your collage!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Dude, not trying to put you down or anything but if you had the qualities necesary to be a puppet master wouldn't you already be one by now?

Saying that if you'r that intent on joining, the internet is probably the wrong place to look because I can't say for certain, but i'm pretty sure the higher end of the ranks of the illuminati/nwo or whatever you want to call them aren't based on the physical plane, they're based in the astral regions and above.

This is more secure place for them and also means members can communicate and organise things without ever having to meet physicaly.

[edit on 21/5/07 by SpiralTrance]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
1) there is no such thing as nwo there probly will never be one because the governments of the world like fighting wars with each other ( its there hobby)

2) if there was one you would have to be a high ranking govenment official or according to some an alien to be recruited

3) you made it easy to get your phone number and address and told people if they were to bust into your house your dog wouldnt attack them. nice job! i dont think they would recruit people who give that kind of info away.

and what is this thread even discussing?
why here post your application for the nwo on myspace.

i hope you get recruited.

oh and nwo if your real then and your all human i have a message for you your all a bunch of retards.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiralTrance

Saying that if you'r that intent on joining, the internet is probably the wrong place to look because I can't say for certain, but i'm pretty sure the higher end of the ranks of the illuminati/nwo or whatever you want to call them aren't based on the physical plane, they're based in the astral regions and above.

I'll just ignore the personal part and say yes, that's a very good point that is usually glossed over. I do think this is a multi-dimensional issue that goes beyond here on this plane of existence. Although I'm not sure about anything and do not insist on any definition, the NWO issue likely involves an understanding of capital "R" Reality that is beyond what most us tend to think is real. There is an aphorism: "You can't take it with you." which, in terms of power and control, I suspect isn't 100% true. Once you figure out what this greater reality is it puts an entirely different spin on things to the point that you would make decisions and cause events that people stuck on this plane would consider wrong or unethical or immoral. I think this is where NWO gets part if its bad rep. People get upset that they are being 'manipulated' or 'enslaved' when that's not what is happening at all.

If there's anything to Disclosure and UFOs it has to be related to this greater understanding of Reality. I think this is the major reason things are moving slowly. It would be a complete and utter transformation of everything we believe about life, science, and our role in the universe. This is way bigger than a 'paradigm shift.' It's way bigger than the idea of some oppressive world government enslaving all citizens. Unfortunately, because we are kept in ignorance, people make up all these ridiculous stories about the NWO limited only by their own imagination. Not to get off on that bend too much, I believe this is just about the most exciting thing to ever happen.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
1) there is no such thing as nwo there probly will never be one because the governments of the world like fighting wars with each other ( its there hobby)

Oh, well, okay, then. Thanks for setting me straight on that. Appreciate it.

2) if there was one you would have to be a high ranking govenment official or according to some an alien to be recruited

You just said it didn't exist. How would you know the operating procedures of an organization that does not exist or who they would recruit? After all, the high ranking government officials are too busy fighting wars. I would think they would be tainted and not up to the job.

3) you made it easy to get your phone number and address and told people if they were to bust into your house your dog wouldnt attack them. nice job! i dont think they would recruit people who give that kind of info away.

Why not? I have to meet them sometime. That requires communication. Why is there such a strong assumption that everything is cloak and dagger clandestine stuff? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't take too kindly to my dog attacking them. Wow! Talk about making a good impression--not.

and what is this thread even discussing? why here post your application for the nwo on myspace.

Well, this is more focused than MySpace and, in my opinion only, much more likely to be monitored. Good suggestion, though. Thanks!

oh and nwo if your real then and your all human i have a message for you your all a bunch of retards.

That can't possibly be true. They can spell so much better than you can, use complete sentences, understand the difference between possessives and contractions, that sort of thing. Besides, now you've angered them. Too bad. Sleep tight!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'll just ignore the personal part and say yes, that's a very good point that is usually glossed over. I do think this is a multi-dimensional issue that goes beyond here on this plane of existence. Although I'm not sure about anything and do not insist on any definition, the NWO issue likely involves an understanding of capital "R" Reality that is beyond what most us tend to think is real.

Very wise words indeed. Because the model of reality we're taught is quite far removed from the true nature of reality we tend not to realise that division is illusionary. The outer world is connected to the inner world and both reflect each other. The corruption and conflict we see going on around us, I believe, is connected to the corruption and conflict within each of us individualy.

Far to many peple like to take the easy option and point the finger at other people (nwo, ect) and say there's the problem rather than have to face and tackle the problems that lie within which can be far more destructive and controlling in your own sphere of reality.

There is an aphorism: "You can't take it with you." which, in terms of power and control, I suspect isn't 100% true. Once you figure out what this greater reality is it puts an entirely different spin on things to the point that you would make decisions and cause events that people stuck on this plane would consider wrong or unethical or immoral.

That's true to a point. But regardless of what plane you'r operating from you'll never escape the laws of karma. As you sow, so you shall reap is universal and your actions will catch up with you whether in this lifetime or later one .

[edit on 21/5/07 by SpiralTrance]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I can't work out if this is a joke or not, but you're a funny character, Schuyler, irrespectively.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I talked to a buddy of mine recently who said that he heard of more than one case of someone "getting in" via a job with Janet Airlines (Area 51 shuttle to/from LAS). Apparently, this one guy worked in the terminal at LAS, servicing Janet planes on the ramp, handled luggage, fueling, FAA comms, customer service, etc.

After a while he started seeing "regular" passengers shuttling every day and though he was very discreet, eventually dropped some hints about wanting to work on "the inside". EG & G (the prime contractor) eventually did their 'vetting' and gave him a transfer to Groom Lake (Janet needs to service their planes on both ends).

While there, he got to know a few more folks, dropped more hints, and well, that's the last my buddy heard of him. After a year or so he ran into a member of the guy's family who told him they don't hear from him much, but that he's supposedly very happy 'working overseas' on an important 'assignment' for 'the government' - but that's all they know.

Relatedly, not sure if you have a 737-in type rating, but EG&G are also looking for pilots. They have a few ads out on the airline job boards. Expect incredible scrutiny if interested - but you probably know that...

Incidentally, I'm curious about your rather esoteric NWO connection/reference to a "UFO Division". To some extent, one might argue that these two entities might be mutually exclusive. Are you more interested in an association with the Illuminati or with a (any) "UFO Division(s) as may be had in a number of clandestine/special/black operative sub-organizations? And what gives you the idea that the parent NWO org even has their own UFO "Division?

In any event - light speed, my friend...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Relatedly, not sure if you have a 737-in type rating, but EG&G are also looking for pilots.

That is a great story and, I think, illustrates that the front door is not always the way in. Actually, I am a licensed pilot, but unfortunately for smaller stuff (ASEL). I doubt that is impressive enough. Rats.

Incidentally, I'm curious about your rather esoteric NWO connection/reference to a "UFO Division". To some extent, one might argue that these two entities might be mutually exclusive.

Well, to tell the truth I was being, I think, a little too cavalier in my description there and had I the ability to edit the title, I would. I understand there is a school of thought that the "Greys are fighting the NWO." I don't happen to believe that, though I admit some groups are likely working at cross-purposes, at least some of the time. At the conspirational level I have come to believe that the UFO enigma and the clandestine activities of certain groups, both within and outside our governments, are intertwined, hence my "Division" comment. They are related. I use both UFO and NWO as more or less generic terms. I doubt anyone has NWO typed on their business cards.

I get a kick out of guys who will come on these boards and make some defintive announcement about Capital "R" Reality" "Aliens seeded us on the earth as an experiment, period, End of story!" (Used for illustrative purposes only!) I don't know what Reality is and will never make the claim that I do, but I think there IS one. I suspect that the "Clandestine Collective" (as he subtly shifts away from the NWO acronym) has either figured out a large chunk of this, or they've been told, and are acting accordingly, perhaps in their own self-interest, but perhaps in ours as well. I don't think "secret" equates to "evil." If we individually came to understand what this is I suspect we'd understand why 'they' don't want to let it out. It simply must be Great Big (that's a technical term.) We would say something like, "Oh, this is huge. No wonder they don't want to let this out. I get it now." (I remain in favor of Disclosure regardless.)

The outrage, if you will, over the clandestine activities usually comes from people who know nothing (though they may believe something about it, usually quite bogus), or from people who know just a little. Disclosure, for example. There is a new thread about Disclosure witness #6, Willis, I think. His MySpace page is all about the need for Disclosure and the government to tell all. What did he witness? He took a Morse Code message from a destroyer in Alaska that was reporting a UFO coming out of the water and flying away at 7000mph. He wasn't even a primary witness; he just took a message from a ship's crew that witnessed this event passively. Well, that's a very small part of the picture. It shows nothing clandestine except that the Navy kept quiet about it. Can't say as I blame them. "We saw an orange UFO come out of the water!" Eh? So?

In any case, I would like to know the bigger picture here. I'm not getting it standing out here, so if I can get in through a side door, I'll take my chances.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Seriously, mate, good luck and all that but if you are recruited into the 'NWO' as a result of advertising on this board then I'm an apple.

I'm only guessing but the only options I can think of are that you are

either

(a) taking the urine

or

(b) a deluded fool.

Only you know which (and even then, only if you're the first).

[edit on 22-5-2007 by granny smith]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
Seriously, mate, good luck and all that but if you are recruited into the 'NWO' as a result of advertising on this board then I'm an apple.

Actually Granny Smith is my favorite apple.

I'm only guessing but the only options I can think of are that you are either

(a) taking the urine

I don't know what the means. I googled it and found the phrase used a couple of times, once, apparently, because someone paid too much for a camera lens. So I just don't get it.

or (b) a deluded fool. Only you know which (and even then, only if you're the first).

Geez, that's tough to contemplate. I'm reminded of the quote: "No one but a fool would measure their satisfaction by what the world thinks of it."--Oliver Goldsmith (1728-1774) He was kind of an Oscar Wilde type character, though more than a century earlier.

[edit on 7/18/2010 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
MIB are elite airspace personnel, youd have to be a successful ex fighter pilot to get in there

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Damn, cool thread. NWO, give me a job as well, I'll be as evil as you want me to be if the pay is right.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I can't help but necromance this thread as it's so appealing to me. Schuyler if you're still around, would you care to elaborate on any updates along your journey?

I'm really curious after reading your posts, and my mind has been opened just a wee bit more to entertain the idea that the NWO is not the nemesis a lot of people on ATS says it is.

Anyway, hope you're doing well!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Mirthful Me
Thanks, but...

We're not accepting any new applicants at this time. We're rather flush with minions, and the pipeline is backed up on indoctrinating the new recruits.

The NWO thanks you for your interest in becoming part of the world domination industry, and encourages you to inquire again in six months, as some openings may develop.

HR Monkeys, not just for that second interview anymore...

No worries...My husband and I are looking for some recruits...Lord Vader and I will be conducting interviews for my new fleet proposed to take command of your moon in just three months...it so happens that we need a Lt. Colonel to Command my new battalion...you just might not like the pink stormtrooper uniform...but you get to wear an eagle...
What would you say to a position with UNLIMITED POWER?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Remember...I get to nag Vader, therefore...I am the boss of him.
Nuff said???

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join