It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet Analysis Has Improved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Please review this url from MSNBC and the Washington Post:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It appears that retired FBI and scientists have found another way to prove conspiracy theory over single bullet Warren Commission. Funny how this is now coming out after Gerald Ford's death. Ford must have had a huge amount of politcal power and pull to keep the Warren Commission report in favor for so long. What are your thoughts?

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Josekinuc]

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Josekinuc]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Two thoughts on this:

1) The article doesn't prove much, one way or another, about the Kennedy assassination. In fact, if you read the article, you'll find this paragraph:

The researchers' re-analysis involved new statistical calculations and a modern chemical analysis of bullets from the same batch Oswald is purported to have used. They reached no conclusion about whether more than one gunman was involved, but urged that authorities conduct a new and complete forensic re-analysis of the five bullet fragments left from the assassination 44 years ago.

If anything, this supports the Warren Report, since, even with new technology, they found no conclusive evidence of a second gunman.

2) I don't think Gerald Ford had anything to do with the timing on this. Technology improves over time, regardless of whether a former President lives or dies.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The point being that the Warren Commission report and the followup to the report years later were flawed using this older technology on lead composition withing the fragments. In the near future, the new technology MAY prove that Lee Harvey Oswald used several different types of bullets from the same rifle on his victims.

Gerald Ford has tried his best at keeping any speculations played to a minium including legal actions against a cable TV company. With his death, there is less of a threat of repercussions occurring from speculations as to what might have happened. Maybe now more will open up on the truth of what really occurred that day.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
(I was about to post this to the other thread on this subject, in reply to one of the posters, but as that thread was closed, I will add my 2 cents to this one...)

I did catch part of what was said about this on CNN today .......the 'talking head' guy was still hanging onto the 'lone gunman' theory, and didn't want the bullet fragments tested, because those tests would destroy 'historically important artifacts'!!??

Ha! Same old, same old!!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The link in the OP no longer works. I've just found this:

Study Questions Analysis in JFK Slaying

HOUSTON May 24, 2007 (AP)

One of the test bullets also matched one or more of the assassination fragments.

[---]

Conspiracy supporters believe it helps prove that Oswald didn't act alone.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

top topics

join