It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Financial Collapse of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No different than the dot.com bubble of late 90's 2000. I worked for Corning fiber optics and saw out stock price go from 30 a share to over 300 in one years time and there were many companies that did this. Greenspan called it irrational over-exuberance. A lot of companies tanked after this because of overinflated stock prices. SOme of that is going on right now but a collapse of the American financial system it isnt LOL. We survived the dot.com bubble burst, 9/11. Nothing to worry about...this type of stuff happens from time to time and it only proves how sound the financial system of America is with its resiliancy and ability to bounce back.

The mere fact that even with out enormous debt we are still propping up the world economy is even further proof nothing catastrphic will happen. The economies of the world cant afford for the US to go down lest they be dragged down as well.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Personally i think america is bankrupt, but is being kept alive by europeans(has a debt it will never be able to pay of). They will keep america alive as long as they need to. I just wonder how the transition to get nau in to one will be. Will be interesting to see.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As long as America is still trading and produicing goods the rest of the world wants, then it wont be broke. Remember that money is only worth the paper its printed on...it doesnt really mean anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't usually make posts of this nature but I have a theory that I would like to test.

I am very interested in the date of August 13th, this date will be a serious transfer of wealth back to the 'Establishment'. Another date to watch will be October 14th. I base these dates on Venus Retrograde.

Venus retrograded on July 27th and is moving back to Saturn. There are some very important people who believe that Venus represents currency and that Saturn is God (the father) with the Sun (the son). Venus will be partile with Saturn on the August 13th. Currency will be returned to the Elders.

As I said, I don't usually make these kinds of posts but I have been following this for about a year now and I will be interested to see what happens. I have been able to predict a few small 'adjestments' with this kind of theory.

Maybe I should have posted this in the predictions

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Nothing will happen on those dates. Why? Because every time someone on here posts something about something happening on specific dates it never comes true. I'll be watching and if anything does happen i'll eat crow LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Nothing will happen on those dates. Why? Because every time someone on here posts something about something happening on specific dates it never comes true. I'll be watching and if anything does happen i'll eat crow LOL

Ha! I know. I'm usually one of those people that poo poo these kinds of 'predictions'. I guess I really wanted to have it written somewhere without making a big deal.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Personally i think america is bankrupt, but is being kept alive by europeans(has a debt it will never be able to pay of). They will keep america alive as long as they need to. I just wonder how the transition to get nau in to one will be. Will be interesting to see.

Actually, teh Europeans are a much smaller part of keeping America's credit bubble afloat. The real driver are the Chinese, and they have a big stake in keeping America afloat for as long as possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
I don't usually make posts of this nature but I have a theory that I would like to test.

I am very interested in the date of August 13th, this date will be a serious transfer of wealth back to the 'Establishment'. Another date to watch will be October 14th. I base these dates on Venus Retrograde.

Venus retrograded on July 27th and is moving back to Saturn. There are some very important people who believe that Venus represents currency and that Saturn is God (the father) with the Sun (the son). Venus will be partile with Saturn on the August 13th. Currency will be returned to the Elders.

As I said, I don't usually make these kinds of posts but I have been following this for about a year now and I will be interested to see what happens. I have been able to predict a few small 'adjestments' with this kind of theory.

While I don't hold faith in prediction making, I don't know whether it's psychological or cooincidence, but I think there is a case to be made that astrology can in some cases predict general trends in the financial markets. It's strange, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen the market trade at extremely heavy volumes around full moons, and vice versa, trading remains relatively low during times of the New Moon.

I don't hold anything to your specific dates, but in general, I think there will be a heafty profit-taking trend in the coming weeks, which could translate to "elders" (professional investors) exiting the equities markets in favor of more conservative/stable investments. In other words, drops like we saw last week may become the trend through August.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

I would like to think that I was fairly accurate with that date (August the 13th), Tuesday will be another interesting day - stay safe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join