It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoobie Unto Those!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It has come to my attention, and I now bring it to yours, that some involved within brush skirmish face criminal prosecution. The wear not a leather mask and dream of foregoing, but rather a plaque of another. In a state where acts of perversion are prosecutable. There are now, as we speak, approximately eight sets of two each winding there way through the legal system: explaining why they chose to promote acts of lawlessness with one another in a most distraughtful fashion.

Judges and prosecutors are seeking the answers as to why there is a promotion of acts of violation, all within the scope of another. And as to the _Original_ act, well yes, it is a crime. No matter how sweet the sugar coat.

Man, they must make Momma proud. Sitting before a panel, easily, explaining why they chose their lifestyle.

I am compiling statistics, and I'd really like to get the ball rolling. If any of you are aware of similar such acts, please let me know. I'd love to compile a database and bring about some type of Resolution I could try and pass before my State's senate. Something akin to:

"Act out. Act on. You can explain yourselves fully. To every's satisfaction."

new topics

join