It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Chemtrail Being Made W/ Possible Orb Flying Out in Front

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just found this on YouTube and actually found it to be interesting. I haven't ever seen this before and it was only posted 7 hours ago on YouTube so hopefully it's a more recent sighting.

www.youtube.com...

Im curious to see what you guys think about this video. I haven't really had a chance to examine it carefully yet so the jury is still out on the verdict for this one. I just wanted to get it posted first before I started examining it in Photoshop CS3.

Please flag this thread so this video can get some attention from a few of our resident Image Experts. Need to try and get the thread on the Board Home front page.

~Anathema

[edit on 5/16/2007 by anathema777]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That looks like the tip of the plane to me.

Orion_

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Looks like part of the plane to me.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yup I just finished looking at it in CS3 and I too think that it's most likely the planes front section that is causing the orb/glare. I figured off jump that it was most likely the plane causing the glare but was hoping it would pan out to be something more nefarious or strange upon closer inspection. What bothers me is quite often when the people that actually witness these kind of events in person like a... plane flying over is nothingstrange at all. I also find it hard to believe that 90% of the time they can't figure it out with the naked eye or whith their video/picture camera and skip even recording or photographing the incident. Im pretty sure if I were the person filming this particular video tha I would have had the plane identified right there on the spot and would have never ended up busting out the video camera to begin with.

~Anathema

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's obviously a plane or a jet, I see those in the sky doing that every single day...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Not convinced that there is an orb there either. But that plane is laying down one heavy chemtrail though. I have seen orbs entering into and going through spray of one of the planes in my area in past. I only saw it when I checked out the sprayer with the binoculars in broad daylight. The plane was pure wite with not a single visible marking on it.

Other planes in the area landing or taking off from the international airport were not laying down persistent contrails like the 'sprayer' was.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yeah, an obvious airplane. Its taken during the night, that's why its so hard to see the fuselage.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So if I am not mistaken, these "jet exhausts" or whatever are actually chemicals being dropped on top of our heads for some kind of mind control? Well then why isn't it working? I still seem to be able to think freely and do what I want... (at least I'm pretty sure! lol)

top topics

join