It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to access all of our posts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was wondering, there used to be a way for us to track our posts, all of our posts. That used to be the way I could track down information from an old thread and repost it if need be.

I don't see any way to retrieve all of our posts like before, unless there is a way and I haven't found it.

Often times i find it necessary to look for an old post of mine to retrieve old links, and the search function doesn't always find what i am looking for.

Was that function taken off?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Try Google and enter site:www.abovetopsecret.com... Muaddib

Otherwise while logged on

View "My profile" then click on the right the blue link note below "more of my threads," titled the same. Or click on your own name to the left of your posts.

Does this help?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
ROFL

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

Easy as pie

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
ROFL

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

Easy as pie

That only shows the last 250 posts in the last 180 days. There used to be a way to see all of a members posts. I too wondered if this option available anymore, or not.

And SkipShipman, your method (not the Google one) only show the threads authored by the member. As for your google approach, it isn't the same thing as having a chronological listing of all of a particular members posts.

[edit on 5/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

That only shows the last 250 posts in the last 180 days. There used to be a way to see all of a members posts. I too wondered if this option available anymore, or not.

Yes, that's what i am talking about.

It was a great feature being able to access all of our posts and being able to retrieve old links and information that otherwise we couldn't find again, and you can only have so many "favorites" in your computer before it starts acting up because of so many links.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

join