It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Infant Boy Confronts Live Cobra (Do not View if Title Offends You)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
in the Following Video, an infant child is placed in front of a live cobra. Not once does the Cobra actually bite him, despite repeated pysical contact by the boy which may be construed as agression or taunting to a reptilian animal.

My first question is, can anyone verify whether this is a hoax? I know many of us here on BTS and ATS are able to identify certain things people like me may notsee in a video that can prove whether it has been tampered with or edited in some form. Can anyone authenticate or debunk this video please? I just need to know.

If this proves to be authentic, my beliefs would have me think that this is an example of innocence not maliciously exposed to such a hostile serpant, which represents minions of the evil ones in some beliefs, being unable to be attacked by such a minion.

I frankly do not believe that these people put the kid up to the snake to watch him die, or become poisoned and violently killed. I think they legitametly feel that certain forces that manipulate and guide our lives protect those who are without sin/corruption/ or pure and innocent. I say this because the boy does not understand this creature to be a threat and does not appear or cannot fear such a situation at the moment.

Or if it is a hoax, then it is simply entertainment. I dont think it is a hoax, probably considered reckless parenting to most. I just think that as a person of faith, some cultures show they probably have a deep enough faith that they do not just believe certain things, they know it.

In the end it cuts off before what appears to be the Cobra finally attempting some kind of defense by attempting to wrap himself from behind, but does not appear that he is yet to bite.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I wonder if they can defang cobras? If so, this may be their little pet cobra, like Fido or Rover.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Also here: Little baby playing with cobra

Despite everyones negative attitudes towards this, I don't think there is any danger there. Most likely it is a custom that has been practised for a long time.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Im going to have to be more thorough when I post stuff, because thats the second repeat thread I did this month.

It does not apear to me though that the Cobra actually bit at all, just came close to an intimidation strike or something.

top topics

join