It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue sparkle UFO video !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This UFO video has been shown by another poster on a different site but it thought I'd post here to maybe gain some fresh perspective.
Apologies if its been on before but this daylight UFO video is one of the best I've seen in ages;the original witness states it was flying in a figure of eight pattern over his residence,any opinions?
www.youtube.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I didn't see any figure-8 maneuvers at all. Actually, it looked like a bunch of dark balloons tied together with some kind of reflective strips hanging from it. It was just kind of floating and spinning (similar to what a bunch of balloons would be expected to do).

Question: Why did it take nearly 2 1/2 years for this to get posted? The film time-stamp says January 2005 - the posting is April 2007. If this guy was as startled by this as he implies, what was he letting is sit around for? (This is the same guy that says it was doing figure-8s over his house when it looked like a normal linear drift float to me).

Of course, I may be all wet - and this actually the definitive proof we've all been waiting for!

Anyone else see figure 8s?

[edit on 5/16/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No need to be cynical Outrageo,if your one of the baloon brigade then good luck to you.This looks like quite a good one to me.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Balloon brigade? What's that?

My apologies if you perceived cynicism. You asked for opinions. I opined that it looked to me like a floating balloon bunch with some reflective material, is all.

Did you see figure 8 maneuvers? Maybe I missed it. Point me to the time sequence and I'll look again.

No offense meant - if you only want to hear opinions that fit a preconceived notion, then I don't think you're really interested in opinions at all (unless they agree with your conclusions). Anyway - I'd be interested in hearing what others have to say...

Thanks for posting the video - they're all interesting to look at regardless...

Signing off...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Looks to me like reflectors considering it's day time. Lights aren't going to flash that bright, are they? Floats like a balloon or balloons and spins like an unbalanced bunch of ballons. That's just my opinion and I'm not part of the balloon brigade.
There really isn't a reference to judge distance of the object so for know it's unidentified.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"Of course, I may be all wet - and this actually the definitive proof we've all been waiting for!"

Apologies,I thought you were being a cynical gimp,of course objectivity and impartialty is important and attempting to shoehorn in your own preconceived notions should be frowned upon.
If you read the post again it says the witness states the object was flying in a figure of eight formation.
I posted the video in the UFO forum (as thats what the object is).
and of course constructive criticism and open minded speculation is welcomed.
Cheers Karl

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Solarskye,yes the lights to me look quite strange (but as you say they could be reflectors)
Thanks for the reply
PS Like your signature

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This video was posted here about a month ago. Some people said it is
a balloon, but the odd left and right turns it made along with increasing
and decreasing speed indicated that this UFO was under its own power.
Could have been a remote controlled spinning balloon with reflectors.

top topics

join