It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Disappearing Jackrabbit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I had a family member that was up north in the UP of Michigan recently. He went up with a friend to do some trout fishing, he took his brand new mini-van. On the way back a large jackrabbit darted in front of his van, he heard a thud, but as he slowed down he didn't see anything lying in on the road, so he continued back home.

Puzzled by the strange occurrence he kept driving on, as he was driving back people where honking their horns and doing the thumbs up, but he had no idea WTF they were honking at. He started running low on gas about Mid-Michigan so he stop to fill his tank up. At the station a man asked him how he got such a authentic looking ornament for the front of his van and where they could get one just like it. Again he was puzzled and said, What are you talking about? The man pointed to the front of his van and said the rabbit mount on your grill. He looked and laughed like crazy and told the man the story about the jackrabbit.

And for you non-believers that need proof here it is.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
omg..... thats the funniest thing I've seen in a while....

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That's quite a snug fit for the jack.

I've never seen anything quite like that before.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Holy Frig!

I did a double take!

I first thought, "Ohhhhh poor thing". Then the more I looked, I started laughing so hard.

That's the weirdest and funniest thing ever!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
aw, poor thing.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thats hilarious but sad at the same time.

Just...ironic, really. Poor rabbit. =(

new topics

top topics

join