It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS IS FIXED!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 01:04 PM
link   
William you are doing a great job. I know that you have contributed a great deal to ATS. May I on behalf of all at ATS say thanks to all moderators and thanks to you William.

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

Originally posted by mad scientist
Hey, William what about our right to free speech. LOL

right to free speech? this is a privately owned site, that someone is paying for...
not with our tax money.
posting on ats is a privilege... has nothing to do with your rights

You can't say that cause it's my site and I pay for it, whaaaaaaa. Grow up people, this is ridiculous, even if someone is paying for this site I still have freedom of speech. So, i'll ask this since I have freedom of speech: How much does it cost to run a message board that has bandwith problems and pop-up ads? I'd really like to know....

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is that why you exceeded the bandwidth? Because all the original posts were dumped back on? No wait, that was this morning(for me), what happened there?

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The bandwidth thing happened to me too.

And this is Simon's site, if you do not follow his rules then you could be banned. He doesnt have to pay for this you know, it is his own choice to do this and his right to censor if he wants.

BTW, thanks for the new smileys

XAOS

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i have been wondering, how much does it cost to have a message board like this? i've been wanting to add one to my site, but have been afraid to even ask thinking that it would make me cry to do the proper detective work. actually it's just that i'm new at this and have no idea where to go to find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join