It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about countdown and 02/02

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
well, POTUS wasnt at the game, no terror attack occured.

Ricin found in washington, and possibly a mail room.

janet jackson has been "revealed"

lt's of caucuses and primaries too.

lot's of action around 02/02/04

anyone willing to guess when the next scare will be??

i predict there will be a scare to co-encide(sp?) with the 1st anniversary of the start of the second gulf war.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't forget about the ricin found in the senate buildings.

and what about this clock thingy that is going to be up in a few hours???

I thought people said the clock thingy was up on Feb 2? Hmm..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A little more detail on the "clock" from Ryan Mauro at Worldthreats;

www.worldthreats.com...

Some of you may remember that the Al-Qaeda website, Al-Nida, had a countdown clock that expired on September 11th. Today, as reported, this scenario has been repeated with the Call19 clock, which will expire at midnight February 3-4, 2004, EST. Please note how this coincides with the warning we have published for that timeframe. Numerous tapes available on these jihad sites are also depicting pictures of explosions and major cities like New York City. In the beginning of January, the Call19 site had an audio message mentioning NYC being the next target, and it also showed a picture of Osama Bin Laden and a nuclear explosion over the city. In the past week, a Yemeni Al-Qaeda website has issued another warning which quoted Osama Bin Laden saying that a devastating attack on the USA was on its way, and the plot was prepared over the past year. This is coming simultaneously as the new Voice of Jihad publications directing militant strategy, of which a coup or rebellion against the Saudi royal family is a main part. We have always said that the coming attacks aim to strike the US and Saudi Arabia simultaneously, and result in civil war in Saudi Arabia.

This might also be significant;

On January 27th, in the words of one intelligence analyst, �all substantive chatter has ceased. There is nothing period. The last thing we heard were references to Osama Bin Laden as Osama Abdullah. Osama is going to be announced as the long-awaited Islamic al-Mahdi. The Wahhabists are into their apocalyptic scenario full-scale.� It is commonly understood that high levels of chatter indicate final preparations for attacks, and the sudden silence indicates the attacks are in motion

www.worldthreats.com...

And this;

2 February 2003-- Field tests were positive for ricin found at the US Capitol Building Tuesday afternoon. It is interesting to note that police found traces of ricin in a north London apartment in January 2003 and arrested seven men of North African origin in connection with the ricinthat has been linked to al-Qaeda terrorists and Iraq.

Its not time to relax yet!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
very interesting stuff phoenix, I think we should have or should be paying more attention to this than to the superbowl.

well if anything does go down, I at least spoke to my family in NY today.

But isn't it wierd the timing that Al-Qaeda set? I mean most big city people are at home right now (well atleast on the east coast) they wouldn't get the high impact, high death toll they were looking for would they??

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

very interesting stuff phoenix, I think we should have or should be paying more attention to this than to the superbowl.

well if anything does go down, I at least spoke to my family in NY today.

But isn't it wierd the timing that Al-Qaeda set? I mean most big city people are at home right now (well atleast on the east coast) they wouldn't get the high impact, high death toll they were looking for would they??

I still have to think their time zone is a day ahead and many hours different, also the start of an operation can have considerable time lag until it culmination: Ie; start midnight culminate 9:30am ? who knows?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Have you seen this clock?????

originally posted by Valhall

posted on 2-3-2004 at 06:10 Post Number: 355800 quote

Here is a site with the countdown clock ticking down:

www.spiritoftruth.org.nz...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
the start of an OP, could be say 10am mid east time, it could culminate anywhere between 12-30hrs later in a totally different time zone.

and remember the threat was set by a couple different agencies as 2-9 feb 2004.

check

here

that what they set the timeframe as.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have heard that the Feast of the Sacrafice is supposed to last 4 days, which would end on the 6th. I know I have posted alot on this subject, but I always thought Al-Queda was all about surprise. I have also heard that back in October of last year Ricin was sent to congress by truckdrivers and said they would send it out full scale if they didn't chage some driving laws.

Truckdrivers

Steve Quayles site is saying: According to various sources, the "dance of death" has begun. Information indicates that biological and radiological weapons are to be used with barometric triggers. So far, it is stated that 300 freedom fighters have been given their orders and turned loose in the U.S. Private pilots and aircraft owners are encouraged to keep their eyes open to any unusual aircraft activity taking off from small airports on the outskirts of major cities. The possible means of biological dispersal has been identified in addition to the aircraft. Specific articles of altered footwear are to act as reservoirs for biological and chemical dispersal. Statements coming from terrorists indicate that we will "not know for at least 24 - 48 hours until it is too late" as it relates to the biologicals. U.S citizens flying to target cities on commercial airliners should expect cancellation on a moment's notice as new intel is received by authorities.

www.stevequayle.com...

Let me say first that I am GLAD nothing has happened(so far) But, if they continue these threats, no one will take them serious any more, and may catch everyone off guard. which I believe is what they are trying to do.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"Jeannie", the handle of a long-time participant on the CNV2 board, claims that EOM started to post messages a few months ago after a two year absence. She remembered him because the last time he was posting was just before 9/11, which EOM purportedly predicted, or more so threatened, at the time
Source for above
----------------------------------------------------------------

Now.. I distinctly REMEMBER someone posting on a message board a week before 9/11 and the TITLE of the message board was 9/11. He was saying that in so many days (pointing to 9/11) something terrible will happen to SUSA (Satan USA) etc etc...

My "source" has confirmed that it was actually SOLLOG, the same guy who runs www.sollog.com and is now warning about nuclear terrorism. He has certain connections but according to my source is NOT involved in the attacks or planning. It's all very interesting, to say the least.

Now, I am not sure of OEM is the same guy, but I remember this happening on a message board, and it is logged somewhere on the internet also. I think it was a google usenet but I'm not sure. This *could* be credible if it's the same guy.... I wonder.. I'll keep looking

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Subject: 911 GOD HELLP US!!!
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:36:47 -0700

7 days ago I said in 7 days from then I would explain the meaning of my 911 prophecy. A witness against everyone in America!!! US, the cry of your sins has reached unto heaven!!! Now I go away. The witness is thus completed.

After the witness, if the people don't repent, there will AN EVEN GREATER witness, and an EVEN GREATER punishment if the people do not repent. (Of course they wont! Only individuals repent, never the whole nation!) Don't be stupid SUSA. Bin Laden is not responsible for these attacks. SATAN himself, the GOD of the EARTH is responsible for these attacks, your own KING!! Check your history, you'll see! They are a test to see if Americans are STUPID ENOUGH to go to war with a completely INNOCENT country over it. To see if America is STUPID ENOUGH to arrest INNOCENT people over it.

DAMN YOU CHRISTIANS!!!!!!
DAMN YOU POLICE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU GOVERNMENT WORKERS!!!
DAMN YOU MILITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU TEACHERS!!!!!!!!
DAMN YOU CHRISTIANS!!!!!

The cup of your sin in almost full. God is going to pour out his wrath all over America. Get the hell out right now. Do not be partakers of the sins. Quit your jobs. Go out into the deserted areas of the earth. Live there instead. The world will be destroyed. This is unavoidable. You can only try to take a few people with you as you go. What more can you do?

Mr. X then followed the above post with the following:

Subject: Sollog says Osama Bin Laden to nuke major city
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:06:49 -0700

Here are some quotes from 247news.net

"Soon a SUITCASE NUKE will hit a major city. And you will then see the MASS EXODUS of major cities EXACTLY as one of the worlds top psychics has been saying since 1995!

Anywhere in the United States where many people gather will be the TARGET of TERRORISTS soon says SOLLOG.

This is the START OF GIHAD says SOLLOG.

Sollog who has given exact information about future events says these events are from Osama Bin Laden and his vast muslim militant network!

Sollog says WORLD WAR III has now started, and this day goes down in history as THE START OF THE END of American Power! "

"Sollog says. "when the US Stock Markets open you will see a massive flight to cash and gold."

He also says, "When the FIRST NUKE hits ISRAEL, then ROME then Washington DC you will see THE CRASH OF WALL STREET!"

Sollog warns, "If George Bush unleashes the US Military on the Middle East, you will see SUITCASE NUKES hit cities!"

Sollog then warned, "Israel will be hit by a SUITCASE NUKE first, then Rome then Washington DC!"

Sollog added, "Big Buildings and Big Cities will forever be targets now! It is time to move far from Big Cities!"

"As you know, THE US WILL RETALIATE upon the Middle East! Then the AGE OF NUKE TEORRISM BEGINS...

You were warned!"

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
www.cassiopaea.org...

This has the log/analysis of the posts made by this guy 7 days before 9/11... this is SOLLOG the same guy from www.sollog.com

But I think he denies to be SOLLOG in those messages... I'll have to read'em again to remember.

Is THAT the same guy as OEM?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
When it is 12:00 midnight Eastern standard time in US what time is it in Israel?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
When it is 12:00 midnight Eastern standard time in US what time is it in Israel?

+ 7 hours. so it'd make it 7 am in the morning.

www.worldtimeserver.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have posted on another thread about my theory on a co-ordinated attack toppling the Saudi government whilst our forces are tied down in Iraqi insurgency, an attack on Israel at the same time would add an entirly new twist to the strategic problems facing the US in case of that situation.

Doe's anybody recall how close the Isreali's were to using their nukes in 1973 and how we bent over backwards to prevent that including an increase in DEFCON status to keep the Soviets in line?

heres my other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
makes sense. If something really happens, everyone will be awake to see it, well... Most everyone. I really hope nothing happens. But then again, there is this strange curiosity of what will happen if it does.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i decided to stay awake just to see what that damn clock does...hopefully the clock won't blow up on me

time to get a cup of coffee, tonight and tomorrow might be interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hopefully the blast radius ain't that big if something happens. I think I'm safe here at Ft. Carson in Colorado. and I'm pretty sure my dad's gonna be fine down in GA. but I do have some family up near NYC, so I'm hoping nothing happens. It's weird though, like I said before. I have this strange curiosity. and all my friends think this site and I are crazy and almost wish something DID happen just so I could say "I told ya So" Even my parents think I'm a little crazy after going along with this threat. But hey, If I told them Sept. 10, 2001 that the WTC would not be there anymore because of terrorist, they wouldn't have believed me either...

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

i decided to stay awake just to see what that damn clock does...hopefully the clock won't blow up on me

time to get a cup of coffee, tonight and tomorrow might be interesting.

That a great attitude
just keep that coffee brewing for a few weeks though!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If anything happens, I'm making a run for Canada. Since I'm only a few miles from the border and all...
Maybe they won't close it......yeah....

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Fear-mongering....and continued fear-mongering.

If 'nothing' transpires...imagine how credible the 'sources' provided in this thread will be when utilized and posted in the future......

regards
seekerof

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join