It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Detention Vacuum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by marg6043
Please what country I am from.

You are from cheeseland :0

pleeeeease bring the crackers and the jam!!!!!!!!!!!

No, we don't want your war in cheeseland, crackers and jam. Even if you say you are doing it for our own good, we don't believe you.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

No, we don't want your war in cheeseland, crackers and jam. Even if you say you are doing it for our own good, we don't believe you.

I wish it was that easy, Selfless a couple of jokes and cheese, crackers and jam with lost of good will to stop the madness that has taken hold of our nation.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
As i said, Fascism is atrocious and i wish for its worldwide removal. Nowhere did i state i wish for the slaughter of fascists, for i believe many followers of fascism have been suckered into it with propaganda.

Ok. I'm willing to concede that I misunderstood what it was that you stated. For that I sincerely apologize. With all of the talk about the people behind Fascism, I wasn't paying attention when you mentioned the extermination of the ideal. It just seemed like you were talking about the people. Again, I'm sorry for misreading.

It just came across as you were threatening to exterminate Fascists the world over. It should be noted right now that the idea of beating Fascism, while a good one to subscribe to, isn't going to be so easy to implement, mainly because those Fascists that are devoutly in it for the belief will not go willingly. How do you force someone out of a belief system that they've devoted themselves to?

You cannot kill an idea, no matter how bad and riddled with hate it may be.

TheBorg

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Ok. I'm willing to concede that I misunderstood what it was that you stated. For that I sincerely apologize. With all of the talk about the people behind Fascism, I wasn't paying attention when you mentioned the extermination of the ideal. It just seemed like you were talking about the people. Again, I'm sorry for misreading.

It just came across as you were threatening to exterminate Fascists the world over. It should be noted right now that the idea of beating Fascism, while a good one to subscribe to, isn't going to be so easy to implement, mainly because those Fascists that are devoutly in it for the belief will not go willingly. How do you force someone out of a belief system that they've devoted themselves to?

You cannot kill an idea, no matter how bad and riddled with hate it may be.

TheBorg

no problem, ive made the same mistake many times over on this board. when dealing with political ideologies its hard not to give a passionate response. i respect your views and enjoy your posts.

I also agree with you, you cant fight idea's with bullets. But as propaganda brainwashes people, so can exposing the propaganda for what it is, undo such brainwashing. It would take life times to rid this world of fascism, but it has to start somewhere.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It is their interpretation of Islam that is to blame.These terrorists deliberately target children,women every day. dr.zawahiri claims Allah and his view of Islam is what motivates him to kill. Not just Americans but all who do not submit.Anyone who does not agree,is not a "true believer",and may be killed. 2:193 : And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression. And who are the "oppressors"? Anyone one who gets in their way,be they children,women,no matter. To say that this is Bushs fault is not true.This has been ongoing,now has come to the forefront. Why don't the moderate Muslims speak out? well they do it just not good news,also the fear and intimidation from the jihadists is very real. Some just refuse to believe that the jihadis are carrying out these terrible atrocities. It sounds more satisfying to believe in a secret government plot.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
To say that this is Bushs fault is not true. This has been ongoing, now has come to the forefront. Why don't the moderate Muslims speak out? well they do it just not good news, also the fear and intimidation from the jihadists is very real. Some just refuse to believe that the jihadis are carrying out these terrible atrocities. It sounds more satisfying to believe in a secret government plot.

I agree, anti-western sentiment was around a long time before sept11,
But the USA had a chance, to use that event and really spread decency around and use that event to change the world for the better, really become the most loved nation on the planet, and more so than it ever has been.

But it is only because of the people in the administration, that it was used to deceive and profit from, which has forced this hatred to really boil over to the point where our troops are dying in a land where no one wants them anyways.

Either way, if Iran is the real deal, and is the feared nation of worldwar3, Iraq would of been an ally, and what a good ally to have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join