It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your personal experiences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am constantly reading posts when members say "i have seen this" or "i have experienced this" and we never really get to hear every members full story without hijacking a thread.

I started this thread with the hope that we can hear the full story of any members experience with anything out of the ordinary. I think it would be a great way to hear all the amazing things that we have experienced in one shot.

So, i would love it if you guys posted your full stories on anything that you have experienced that would be deemed "unexplainable"

I think the topic can range anywhere from crypotzoology to aliens, ufos, ghosts.. anything we discuss on this site!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well heres the UFO story I posted in the Has anyone seen a UFO thread.

"About 10 or 11 years ago. It was around 10:30 - 11:00 at night, and I was doing something out side - taking garbage out or something - and I just looked up for some reason and in between two trees I saw a black triangle flying over. It was going about the same speed as an airplane usually flies.
It was a black triangle, and at each corner was a white light. No noise at all, and it just flew by.
The area where I lived at the time I saw it was a known hotspot for UFO's at the time, and mostly for triangular crafts. So who knows what it was..."

I also believe I've seen a ghost before as well.

I lived in a different area, and I was real close friends with my neighbor, who lived across the street from me. I was outside taking the dog for a walk, and I looked across the street towards their house.

In the window I saw the face of a lady, dressed in a gown it looked like, and it looked like she was just staring at something. It looked grey and white. I looked at it for a few seconds, looked away then looked back at the spot, and it was gone, but the window curtin moved slightly.

My neighbor wasn't completely against the idea of ghosts, so I told them about it. They said their child told them she saw a ghost once before. They looked into the history of their property, and someone died there, a long long time ago.

It was pretty freaky.

[edit on 16/5/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well i have 2 stories, and thats about all i got.

First one is when i was about 10 years old i would put my pillow against my air conditioner in the summer. One night while doing this i looked up at the blinds above the air conditioner and saw a shadow of a long skinny arm with 4 skinny fingers stretch across the whole blinds make a grabbing motion and then pull back to the wall.

I was paralized with fear for about 10 seconds then ran into my brothers room to sleep there. Another strange thing about this story, is my twin brother saw the SAME EXACT thing, while doing the same exact thing!!!!!

My second story is the only time i saw a UFO.

I was in my backyard and saw a clear object hovering in the sky, it looked to be about a few hundred feet in the air. It looked like a jelly fish and kept changing shapes and it seemed like a wave of energy was flowing through it.

I called my brother outside to watch it while i go upstairs and grab a camera. When i got back my brother was freaking out and pointing to a small dot in the sky and told me the thing just shot up at an incredible speed. I didnt even bother taking a picture of the dot because it was so high up and hardly noticible.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I only really have one story but I've seen and heard alot.

It started the first day I moved into this house I was I think 8 at the time. I remember coming with my mom and dad and out of all the houses I picked this one out and they decided to go with it. I'm kind of the weirdo in my family because as far back as I can remember I always believed in ghosts and have had weird thing happen to me. Anyway the first night I slept here it was about midnight and I wasn't really tired so I was looking around my room and hoping I would fall asleep soon. Well our grandfather clock started to strike midnight and I notice a shadow walk to the hall to my room. It entered my room and walked past my bed and out my wall. I stood there watching it trying not to breathe or move I wasn't paralyzed but I didn't want it to notice me. I didn't sleep in my room for about 3 years after that. Oh yeah one more thing. I think during the first day here we had a house warming party and we had this girl come to the door I figured she was a neighbor she rang the doorbell and had a bowl in her hand. She asked if this was the right address I said no and she left. I never saw her again.

The other thing that happened the first year or two when we were here is that I know my mom saw it too but we both saw bright lights out of the corner of our eyes. It got bad and I got mad and yelled stop doing that and it did for a year or two then started up every once in awhile but would quit after a few days or a week. That can be easily explained though as one of my dads friends was being investigated for Tax fraud and they were trying to tie my dad into that which they didn't and he was in no way involved in that but his friend went to jail for a few years.

I've seen a hat levitate I was with my brother, mom, and dad watching tv and from where I was sitting my neck was starting to hurt and I turned it to stretch it and as I did I watched this hat levitate for about 2 seconds then drop back where it was. I yelled out holy crap did you see that and ofcourse nobody did. Also the first year things used to fall off of shelves even though they were nowhere near the edge of the shelf or counter. I know one time we had paper plates that were on top of our fridge and they were in the middle and I left and I heard something fall and it was the plates. My sister says whenever she stays here she hears banging but I don't believe her as she has a overactive imagination. I believe she hears banging but our boiler is down there and it's probably just air in the pipes.

When I was in high school I used to hear voices in the room under mine we have a two story house and it would be a daily occurance. Well the thing is nobody was down there nor was the tv on when it happened. It's I believe two voices a male and female. I know every once in awhile I get this strong feeling that I have to leave my room usually it's at night but I can't just ignore the feeling but once I leave my room the feeling goes away and the next day it's fine.

My neighbor in front of us we live in a cul de sac saw something too. One morning she was drinking coffee and looked at our door for some reason well she saw a man at out door well he wasn't in front of the door he was inbetween the door and screendoor. I don't know if she believed in ghosts before but she does now. I remember her telling my mom I swear the only thing I had in my coffee was coffee. She's around 70 or so and wouldn't make that up.

I've never tried for EVP's I don't have a recorder. Photos pretty much come out normal I have a big family so photos are plentiful and never once have I seen a weird one. I do know we can't put fire alarms down there because every once in awhile they go off by themselves every once in awhile. They are just here I don't know if they know we are here but we sure know they are here.

That's all the stuff I can remember. As far as I know I've never seen a UFO or any other things like that.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by sandman441]

new topics

top topics

join