It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collectibles: What do you Collect?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
well i really like betty boop so i try to collect her stuff i have been out of the loop though but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Semperfortis,

Oh my husband loves books. I believe if he could he would have his own library. LOL> Guns can be cool. I use to practice shooting them, with my husband. There’s a picture of me on bts with a gun.

Nuisurastar,

I think my little ponies are cute too. I use to sit them up in my girls room for decoration. However, they just get them down and play with them. They won out. They are now somewhere in a toy box. LOL.

TheBadge,

I don’t know betty boop. So I asked my husband and he said she’s a cartoon character. How many of her do you have?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

lonewolf

I think animal collection is cool. However, live wolves could be dangerous. I don't know though. I don't know much about them. Good luck.

A pure bread wolf would be pretty unpredictable, but the part dog/ part wolf mix are typically pretty safe; especially with less aggressive breads like huskies or malamutes. They need a lot of space to raom though, thats why I woulod wait til I have some acreage. Thanks for the luck, maybe some day.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I don’t know betty boop. So I asked my husband and he said she’s a cartoon character. How many of her do you have?
really? ill post a pic! maybe you have seen my babe before haha i love her shes so cute to me

well i have a few betty things some stuff got lost when i moved.. lets see i have about 4 lunch boxes haha two watches..a soap holder..two pillow cases which idont use..a lot of stickers..man i had this cute doll but it broke boo and a necklace not much of a collection when i was younger i was really into it.. plus u need cash moneyi havent bought much lately but gifts are much appreciated hehe

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have been collecting art since I was a kid.
Mostly paintings but a nice collection of serigraphs and Lithographs.
Lots of drawings, pastels, watercolors and woodcuts, Linotypes, etchings etc.

I usually trade my work with other artists.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sorry but your screen namemakes me laugh..whaa? hahah its funny but its a good thing im not trying to be mean or anything.

thats dope about the artwork by the way1

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
TheBadge,

Yeah, I think I have seen her around a time or 2. So that’s neat you collecting her. Cool.

Whaaa,

Paintings, are beautiful. Pastels and watercolors are my favorites. That’s neat how you trade your work with other artists. All you guys will be famous and have each others work.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

. All you guys will be famous and have each others work.

Bless your heart Shar!! I hope you are right!

I used to collect ex wives, but it got so expensive, I had to stop.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
whaaa...are you a painter? Because.....I am. I might just have to post some pics of my work now.....Nah...too much reality. I don't want anyone to really know me....that would be wack!

[edit on 7-6-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Whaaa,

Ex-wives!!! I laughed when I read that.

Excitable_boy,

You should post your art. You can here or even start yourself a thread on your art. Nothing wrong with it at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I used to collect coins, but that went down the drain.
Now I collect art supplies, so I can use them ;p

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I collect many things:

I collect dust
I collect my thoughts
I collect my pay
I collect rent (from my tenants)
I collect air miles
I collect rain water

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
so so so off topic but shar.. your avatar reminded me of my dream last night hahah i was "kickin it" with brad pitt and he really liked me.. not like he wanted to hook up but in his words he thought i was funny and bad ass hahaha! i thought it was real too he wanted me to meet angelina cuz he thought her and i would get along haha so so random! im not even a big brad fan i mena yeah hes easy on the eyes but im not into the hhype

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I collect many things. I guess I'm a collector.

Among the stuff I collect are videos from YouTube. They have a habit of disappearing from YouTube for one reason or another, so I collect them for my own collection before it's too late. Too bad that the world will miss these videos. Somebody apparently believe that the road to fame is not exposure. They will be forgotten in history because nobody will hear about them anymore. The smart ones post their videos on YouTube, and gets free exposure. Forgotten artists will be remembered again. But that's only the smart ones. The others will be forgotten and can only hope that someone will remember them and buy their albums/dvds. Because if videos are posted on YouTube, it will not (and I repeat not) prevent people from buying their stuff. In fact, they will sell more albums/dvds that way. It is time that some of these dinosaurs realize this, and hurry up and post their "official" videos on YouTube for the world to see.

Allright, I guess this turned into a little rant. Sorry 'bout that. But I hope you get my point...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Mnmcandiez

Sorry to hear your coin collection went down the drain. I know my son has about 4 buckets of pennies. LOL. He also has all mint conditions state quarters when they come out. He’s up to date in that collection so far. I get them for him at Christmas time, he loves it.

Art is such a beautiful nice hobby. Maybe one day for me. “sigh”

Excitable boy

Cute. I love your collection of things. Never thought about it like that. I guess we do all collect a lot of stuff like dust and thoughts, etc…I guess this list should include everyone’s favorite dust bunnies. LOL.

TheBadge,

Dreaming about my man-- huh. I haven’t even dreamed of him (yet). Must dream of Brad, Must dream of Brad. Must dream of Brad. Where was I. Oh yeah Collections.

Hellmutt,

Awww, thanks for responding. Yeah, you do love your videos. I can see why they are so cool. I agree with you the artist’s needs to get their music out their on you tube and not keep it hidden away. I love videos. I love all types of music from the 50’s, 70’s, 80’s. From gospel, country, pop, to rock. It’s funny my kids can’t believe that I actually like some of Gun’s and Roses songs. Or that I also like Pink Floyd and at the same time Loretta Lynn who is my favorite of all time. My music is all over the charts for what I like. LOL.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I thought I should mention another thing I collect. Maps. I.e. maps like these. I like maps.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
one of my collectibles

mod note: I pay for my hosting

[edit on 13-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bodrul

Yes, you sure do like Metal Gear. Thanks for the pictures of it without the pictures I wouldn’t of known what you were talking about. Looks like a game you like to play. How long have you been playing this or collecting it?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Bodrul

Yes, you sure do like Metal Gear. Thanks for the pictures of it without the pictures I wouldn’t of known what you were talking about. Looks like a game you like to play. How long have you been playing this or collecting it?

ever since i got my mum to buy me a PS1 over 7 years ago
thanks to MGS i actuily got a part time job to buy MGS2 and a Playstation 2

all i need now is MGS4 and a PS3 and my collection is complete

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I collect pokemon cards... I'm joking.

I'm a NASCAR collector. I have a huge collection of NASCAR die-casts. They are expensive, but they'll be worth even more in the future. I'm trying to get them autographed so that they'll be worth even more!!! I don't plan on selling them though. I plan on keeping them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join