It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer risk found in French Fries and Bread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I found this article while browsing an alternative health website.There are quite a few foods on the list that my family eats regularly.What say all of you? Would this info make you change your eating habits? Apparently it is not safe to eat anything these days. It causes cancer, or e coli or botulism or whatever else. No wonder there is so many people with anorexia.Here is the link. curezone.com...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think its awful they way they treat our foods.

The government knows all about this and allows it to happen.

What they do to our foods is also the reason Americans are overweight..

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We're all going to die of something sometime. Unless you grow your own food with organic methods, you're getting stuff in your diet you shouldn't be eating.

I try not to let articles like this bother me anymore, as if the food doesn't get you the pollution will. Or the gangs. Or stress. Or a suicide bomb.

Enjoy what you enjoy and let the rest pass you by.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I think its awful they way they treat our foods.

The government knows all about this and allows it to happen.

What they do to our foods is also the reason Americans are overweight..

Choice. You all have a choice, you eat at MaccyD's 6 times a week you'll get fat, you eat too much and sit on the couch all day you'll get fat, you buy prepackaged polywrapped deep fried crap you'll get fat.

Plenty of fresh fuit and veg, get your heart pumping for at least 10 mins everyday. The reason most people are overweight (myself included, but I carry it well!) is because they are lazy (yes I know there are some medical exceptions) we have easy, lazy lives and we like it.

General statement:
What you do to your food is why you are overweight.

Blame culture makes me

AD - yeah sometimes articles do make me adjust my eatting habits, at the moment I'm staying clear of most seafood as they keep finding high levels of malachite green which is a cancer causing agent.

Sorry for going on one but that's like a red flag to me!

new topics

top topics

join