It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmindful assumptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have one simple question for all you bleeding heart detectives that spend countless hours empowering something that you are creating. Why is it that you think your detective like skills surfing dis-information sites will amount to some big sherlock homes bust on the perpatraitors of the Sept 11 Fear mongering campaign?
Is it even feasible to even waste the human energy on discussing this anymore like come on nothing will ever be done about anything you people whine about, so whats the point?? Do you have one? or just a bad attitude? You see....
What you resist persists, if you sit day in day out talking about what you don't want and how bad it is, read about that all the time, and then go and say how terrible it is you just create more of it. Learn to become still and take attention away from what you don't want and all that emotional charge around it and place it on what you wish to experience. When your voice and the vision on the inside become more profound and more clear and loud then your opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life. imo
and remember
When one is becoming involved in a subject that he or she dislikes you spend allot of unwanted negative energy and focus on the thing you truly despise and in this process that you don't even realize is happening. You are actually empowering that thing you despise and creating it in your life.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the great advice. This was really a good post (and I'm not being sarcastic!).

However, after reading the 9/11 Commission Report I became 95% convinced that the U.S. government was covering up something regarding 9/11. After doing more research myself, I became 100% convinced there was a cover-up of some sort.

Once I realized that the government was lying about 9/11 it was like taking the red pill -you can't go back into your normal life and delude yourself into thinking that things are what the government wants you to believe.

So the choices comes down to doing nothing and letting some pretty awful people continue to carry out their plans unimpeded, or to make whatever small contribution I can make.

Will anything change because of the research and the uncovering of the truth? I don't know. But I do know NOTHING will change if ordinary people don't do SOMETHING about it.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
When one is becoming involved in a subject that he or she dislikes you spend allot of unwanted negative energy and focus on the thing you truly despise and in this process that you don't even realize is happening. You are actually empowering that thing you despise and creating it in your life.

I would have to think what you just said just now relates a whole lot to your post you just posted...

You see, why do you even bother coming here at all? Careful not to involve your self in a subject that you dislike and spend unwanted negative energy and then that prevents you from realizing that the subject of the truth you despise is a real one after all.

You are therefor empowering the thing you despise and create it in your own life, that being, negative energy.

You post one heck of a contradicting post...

You come on here to insult the very reason why all of us are participating in this conspiracy theory forum. If i was the owner of this forum you would have been banned as a result of this thread.

So since you have no motivations for being on a conspiracy forum, don't let the door hit you on the way out :0

[edit on 16-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
Will anything change because of the research and the uncovering of the truth? I don't know. But I do know NOTHING will change if ordinary people don't do SOMETHING about it.

Good point.

Also, the reason why we waste our time like you say seridium, is because we want to raise awareness for everyone who comes on this forum and read the collective gathering of information and resources.

There is a lot of registered members on this forum and there are a lot of people who browse this forum who aren't members.

And those people who see this, spread the words to people around them.

If it wasn't for ATS, there might be even less people in the world who is aware that 911 was an inside job.

It's all about spreading awareness.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by seridium

I would have to think what you just said just now relates a whole lot to your post you just posted...

You see, why do you even bother coming here at all? Careful not to involve your self in a subject that you dislike and spend unwanted negative energy and then that prevents you from realizing that the subject of the truth you despise is a real one after all.

You are therefor empowering the thing you despise and create it in your own life, that being, negative energy.

You post one heck of a contradicting post...

You come on here to insult the very reason why all of us are participating in this conspiracy theory forum. If i was the owner of this forum you would have been banned as a result of this thread.

So since you have no motivations for being on a conspiracy forum, don't let the door hit you on the way out :0

I used to spread the good truth also about the lies and deceit, my favorite saying is "you'll live your entire lifes not knowing you've been had, its what sheep do".

I Wasnt trying to come off negative, just curious as to why so many good people waste so much time divulge themselves in such open ended arguments, it is you that took my question to an offensive level, its #ty to see how attitude effects your reasoning. I posted a question not belittlement or negative energy a simple question and then a statement, sorry you took my post to heart it wasnt intended that way. Im just curious as to what effect youthink your making posting the same old story over and over with different media to follow?

I mean most people post a youtube video or a google video and leave it up to everyone else to make opinions and so forth, how is that spreading any truth other than opinions and mis information?

In my opinion 911/sept 11 was one big chaos out of order campaign with a lil GOP MK Ultra type information spreading (this video shows how subliminally they install terrorism into the brains of dissasociated people)video here of en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">MK ULTRAtrauma brainwashing
ever heard of MK ULTRA read up on the project its kinda the same conceptsMK ULTRA
the only difference is that no drugs are used they substitute the drugs with TRAUMA...

I have many motivations on ATS but reading the same # day in day out only depresses me so I have an opinion... its not something you get banned for.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Was just pointing out why i thought your post was contradicting.

That's all, no different then what you did.

We just both said our opinions.

top topics

join