It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satans rapture and the rise of islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
hey I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but i was looking at this website

www.satansrapture.com...

and it just seems like total rubbish. i was particularly reading the 'islam section' and its the most hate filled rubbish ever.

does anybody care to have a look and discuss?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The website looks pretty amateurish doesn't it, just had a quick glance at it to be honest. Isn't it now true that the mark of the beast is actually '616' and not '666'? Or am I misinformed?

I really do wonder what's going to become of the people that come up with this stuff if 2012 passes without incident, and I hope it does obviously!

The very fact they have to try to grab the reader with large fonts and bright colours had my alarm bells ringing straight away. It's a shame, as it's an interesting topic but people make sites like this and destroy any credibility some prophecies may have.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci

The website looks pretty amateurish doesn't it, just had a quick glance at it to be honest. Isn't it now true that the mark of the beast is actually '616' and not '666'? Or am I misinformed?

yeah thats right. it was changed to 666 by some movie director i think. 'had a better ring to it'

it's akin to an angry teenager/geek's work no offence to the site's creator but its poorly made and isnt really backed up with much fact

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Rev 13:18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. [KJV]

Predates Hitchcock by a couple millenia, give or take.

As to the site, don't know. Haven't seen it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I didn't think the site was amateurish... seemed to be just like the majority of sites I have seen.

I do like the smaller sites though. I have had a quick look at it but have added to my favorites or my things to read list and prolly come back and comment.

Hmm states Church of Philadelphia.... is this Church fanatical?

That would explain a lot...

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That website is being led by Pastor Harry Walther,

Harry Walther (pseudonym), is a Christian internet pastor. In 1982, while studying the Gospel, he claims was shown by God, the Prophecy of Two Raptures in the Book of Revelation. Harry Walther first wrote about The Prophecy of the Church of Philadelphia and Two Raptures, back in 1986, on a book titled "The Answer-Two Raptures". This book was banned across America due to the fact that it claimed to expose the false dcotrines thought in Today's "Christian" Churches.

en.wikipedia.org...
astor_Harry_Walther

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I didn't think the site was amateurish... seemed to be just like the majority of sites I have seen.

I do like the smaller sites though. I have had a quick look at it but have added to my favorites or my things to read list and prolly come back and comment.

Hmm states Church of Philadelphia.... is this Church fanatical?

That would explain a lot...

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Thurisaz]

I haven't read the source you're sighting, but I think it comes from the reference to Philadelphia in 'Revelations'. But the Philadelphia referenced in Revelations is the city in Greece, I believe. The other cities it mentions with Philadelphia are also ancient cities from the same area, from what I recall. Obviously, the United States and Philadelphia, PA were about 1,500 years from existing when this stuff was written. That being said, if it is truly prophetic, then maybe they were talking about the Philadelphia that exists here today. I live in southern New Jersey, about 15 minutes from Philly. I've always considered Philly to be a prime target for a terrorist attack, because of its historical significance, large population and its somewhat lax security. There's also plenty of high value, fairly-soft targets there. It really worries me, especially if the attack is nuclear/biological/chemical, as it has a very good chance of drifting over here depending on the conditions.

As for the Church of Philadelphia, I've never heard of it. Not even sure if it exists, so I wouldn't know if it was radical or not.

Anyway, that's my reponse without having the time to read everything being referenced or remember all the details of what I've read. But, I hope it helps in some way!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
today i made an ats account because of something crazy that happen to me. I came across pastor Harry Walthers website. i decided to listen to his radio station online. I was laying down on my bed all of a suddan i coudlnt move and felt like i was being pressed on my bed. I heard voices and footsteps in my house while no one was home, and felt something behind me. I tryed to talk and i couldn't say a word. This happened to me 3 times a row and i think it has something to do with his website.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Please open this link and read it carefully right through it will teach the errors and the things wrong with this very poor website with beliefs.

escape666bibleprophecyrevelead.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It does have a parental warning so it has some sense.
But really why would such a site upset anyone. It's clearly the rantings of yet another person who believes he knows it all and has rudimentary html skills although if it is from 1997 kudos who knows it might bring back impact bold. It does have a specific date: 14 May 2021 so maybe someone can bump this thread in a couple of years.

new topics

top topics

join