It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 New Theory Old Facts..Read On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Magic spells. Ouji Boards. Occult Ritual. They are real things people often pass off as silly and impossible trick craft. unfortunately they underestimate theyre fellow creatures. many from warlocks to witches, popes to politicians, use magic to guide, and/or determine theyre daily realities. Consider the possibility that the World Trade Center towers were built with the intention of collecting human energy, and money has certain magical collection properties as well. Remember the money folding trick to reveal the trade center burning, or the reverse has the pentagon? folded into the shape of a bird or owl with its wings at its side reminescant of bohemian grove, and life much tower archetecture of recent years. Could the 9/11 terrorists actually be worlocks and casters using coincidence, and power plays to deceive the world in a spell of short spurts of prosperity which leads to complacency.. Now to understand fully what im trying to convey you need to understand to some small degree..

Revelations and Bible Prophecy

Bohemian Grove Rituals and symbols

Freemason Rituals and symbols

Satanic Rituals and symbols

Wican Rituals and symbols

Basic Magic and symbols

Religious beliefs and symbols

Aliens and the occult

Now the magic numbers in many dark rituals include the #'s 9 and 11 coincidentally, and many of our most powerful so called people coincidentally do interesting things on interesting numeric dates or years. Now consider the recipe for my theory that 9-11 was part of a spell.

Recipe:
Precious/prisitine metals
blood sacrifices
salt water/clean water/air
Fire/explosion..more possible sacrifice

so yes it may sound crazy, but if 9-11 was an inside job, the people obviously behind it are opening a door that will destroy many, and leave no-one free.--namely soul possession by lucifer. satan, the devil, false jesus, lesser king. liar, beast, first murderer, pan, master speaker, master musician, snake, accuser.

So wouldnt the most devious thing to do as one against someone intent on dividing and harvesting humans..namely God. Be to unite them against the reality by acts of scientific magic, deceiving the world or a large country into a false sense of safety through prosperity, then striking when the master has the world in his assuming hands? Perhaps insultingly by sending good people off to die for the lies of a few high level insiders. Perhaps level 33 satanists pretending to be christians, setting religions against each other, setting races against each other, manipulating by means of the magic you ALL follow and give power to...MONEY AND TIME.
..ok im crazy..i admit.

[Mod Edit: All Caps title]
Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
also note that Saturn had a storm that formed an almost perfect hexagon with a dot in the center the size of two earths, saturn represents liberty and prosperity.. Oddly masons who make modern hotels put that same symbol on the lobby entrance in fairfield inn. Odd i think.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I dont think its a storm, it's been there for ages hasn't it?
And the size of 2 earths? I don't know about that either.
I dont have much to say about this theory sorry -_-'
It disregards all of the other parts of 9/11 which point towards governmental involvement.
I can't really see terrorists worshipping anything other than Allah either.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I thinks it's all in the language (magic, evil, energy, etc) where I'm tempted to say no thaks, but I can dig it in another way. If this is the same "demonic posession" we're already familiar with (ie greed, etc), the WTC's energy collection was evident (ie people working there, energy poured in, money and power, etc), the forces of evil thus unleashed the ones we're seeing with the blood spilled daily in Iraq, etc, then we are seeing the same patterns and using a different vocabulary.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I can't really see terrorists worshipping anything other than Allah either.

good point.

but what if the terrorists were americans? according to the other CT there are even "terrorists" from the planes allive and well... someone has to be behind it all or it wouldnt have happened...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoraX
but what if the terrorists were americans? according to the other CT there are even "terrorists" from the planes allive and well... someone has to be behind it all or it wouldnt have happened...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
But the terrorists supposively alive and well were all muslim weren't they? Im not really understanding what you're getting at.
And yes, I think the terrorists were probably american. And they weren't in a plane : )
I think the OP was putting this theory forth in regards to the classic terrorist smashing plane into building point of view? So that's what my contradictions are based upon.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
well ok, well so maybe the energy flows from the human channeling that energy flow design already in place, so it was still part of the spell, only the trade center drew from saturns energy, and now heres bad ol' george coincidentaly elected in a narrow race to have a ho' down on our countries prosperity, claiming in speeches mere double-speak while he robs and puts in danger our freedom and "soveriegnty", a word our fearless Godhead president never figured out in his burnt out slavish brain.
smart man..likes fish.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
9/11 and 7/7 were both "occult rituals". Whether they did this for a joke or for serious matters is something i can not be dead certain about..

What i am certain about is that 7/7 was the most obvious of the two events. Do some research on the bus bomb in tavistock square, and tavistock history etc and you'll find some interesting connections, aswell as for the other targets choosen.

As for 9/11, the 3 buildings, 1, 2 and 7, ment to represent the 3 pyramids in Giza (yes, wtc7 was supposed to be hit by another airliner), and imo was designed to take the piss quite frankly.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
9/11 and 7/7 were both "occult rituals". Whether they did this for a joke or for serious matters is something i can not be dead certain about..

Ok that was also a question in my mind about 7/7 too...

As for 9/11, the 3 buildings, 1, 2 and 7, ment to represent the 3 pyramids in Giza (yes, wtc7 was supposed to be hit by another airliner), and imo was designed to take the piss quite frankly.

WOW..I just heard the atlantis theory about pyramids channeling energy. That means they are followeres of a totally ancient religion they lamed up with greed. lol stupid richies.

new topics

top topics

join